Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterOfEvil

No Caption Provided

RISE: Leviathan

"Just... one.... more... PUSH!!!"

After days of flooding, the local people were treated with a sight not often seen. Amadeus Cho, the Hulk, had built a 200 ton dam in order to redirect the water and prevent any further damage. However, as a treat for the children, he built it 50 miles away from where it needed to be.

"Suck on that (inhale) mother nature (inhale)!" said the out of breath Hulk.

On the mayor's order, what followed was an entire day's celebration for safety of the town. Food, drink, and music was the least the grateful people could do for their hero.

Having had more than his fill, Amadeus noticed a very well dressed man with a large plate of food walking up to him.

"Is it okay if I sit down?" the man said in fluent English. "It's not everyday you meet a friend of Bruce's."

Surprised he'd meet someone who knew Bruce Banner here, Amadeus agreed to chat with this person.

"Liem Chudovich. Very nice to meet you!" he said extending his hand.

Shaking it, Amadeus introduced himself, but just had to ask. "How did know Bruce?"

Gulping down the food in his mouth, Chudovich mention that he once spoke to Bruce about the use of gamma radiation on crops to make them grow bigger and stronger. He sent e-mails so he could continue speaking in the subject, but Banner had died before he could respond.

Amadeus was instantly skeptical. "It was Bruce Banner you spoke to, right?"

"Trust me, I know how it sounds! Gamma radiation on anything would sound like a bad idea. But, if we could have crops that could grow anywhere, we could end world hunger without even trying! Plus, since it worked on people, so it should work on plants with some adjusting."

"Did you come over here just to ask about that?" said a curious Amadeus.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't, but I also really did need a seat while I ate," Chudovich said while chuckling.

Amadeus wasn't sure at first, but Chudovich hadn't done anything that would suggest he was lying.

"You don't have to do anything right now, but please, take my card." Chudovich held out his information along with his company's name.

"Greener Solutions, Inc.?"

"I admit the name could use work, but green is what people think of when it comes to gamma, right?" Chudovich said with a mouth half filled with food.

"It sounds like you guys mow lawns," Amadeus said with a sarcastic smile.

Chudovich almost choked on his drink with how funny he thought that was.

"You got a point there, buddy!" Chudovich chuckled.

Before they could continue, Amadeus received a call. The rest of the Champions needed his help back in the States. It's the Wrecking Crew... again.

Chudovich, knowing Amadeus was about to leave, stood up to see him off. "Seriously, Mr. Cho. I hope you'll consider working with us. I'm sure you already know this, but everyone deserves a good meal."

Amadeus took the card and smiled as he told Chudovich he would think about. With that he leaped away from the cheering citizens.

After watching him leave, Chudovich finished his meal and left.

Returning to the Greener Solutions headquarters a few hours later, he went to his office and opened a secure channel on his computer screen.

"It's done, Maker. He took the card," Chudovich said with a smile. "But seriously, what happens if he figures it out?"

Reed Richards grinned at the good news. "Oh he won't. As soon as he touched that card, we got a stable read out of his bio-metrics. By the time he put it in his pocket, the scanner had already disintegrated at the atomic level. Even a hyper-mind like his couldn't see it."

Pouring himself a drink, Chudovich couldn't help but think of Banner. "To die like that, from a damn arrow. What a waste."

The Maker found that response a bit odd. "I'm pretty sure you hated the guy."

"I still do. But, I was hoping to seeing him one last time. How else would I strangle the life out of him?"

"That is something I can understand," said Richards. "But, with your new resources and position as Orion, why did you volunteer to meet with Cho? That's grunt work."

Thinking on that question, Chudovich finished his drink and told the Maker that he would continue the conversation downstairs.

Taking the elevator to a facility miles underground, the Maker's image appeared on another screen as he saw all sorts soldiers, scientists, and advanced technology. Chudovich walked to the innermost lab, filled with medical chambers. Thousands of them (see picture above). Basking in all this, Chudovich answered his question.

"You wanted me to rebuild Leviathan from the ground up. I decided to do so with its methodology, as well as spycraft. These people aren't just random mercs or sad people with nowhere to go. That's HYDRA's game. These are people who have plenty, but want more. The only problem is that they're human. They can't randomly be mutants or inhumans. They don't get to be super soldiers. So, like me, they chose the only avenue left."

Leaning towards the computer screen, he looked right into the Maker's eyes.

"We chose to be monsters. Cho and I just prove that anyone could do it. My people just got to see EXACTLY what project A-BOMB can do for them. And they got to see the perfect punching bag. I just had to be sure."

Satisfied with the answer, the Maker gave his salutations and cut communications.

Behind Chudovich, the mutant monster Omega Red walked up to him.

"Our scientists have begun implement the bio-metrics from the boy's scan," said Omega. "So, what is next?"

With a grin, Chudovich's eye began glowing green. "Next, we wake the beasts. And good news... You're up first!"

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0