RichGenX's Library - The Cale Storyline 5 - Reflections On The Emplate War

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By RichGenX

With four stories of the Cale Storyline up, it's time to get one of the shortest stories of the series up. Reflections On The Emplate War is what replaced the five part epic that would have been a very dark series of fics. When the first story seemed too dark for the initial site hosting my works, as well as I was too unprepared to tackle such material, I replaced it with a short story, touching on the highlights of the planned series.

Reflections On The Emplate War basically rewrites the ending of Stranger and Stranger, bringing to Generation X a new member, whose power remains unknown in his first appearance. While he changes the fates of Richard Cale and Yvette, it doesn't mean he will trust them. The now near capture, however, puts the two in a unique mind set. This story also sets up plot points that will come up in future stories in the series.

Below is the table of all the links for the series, those that are already up there, and those that are to come.

Comic Vine LinksComic Vine Redux Links (pending)Fanfiction.net LinksFanfiction.net Redux Links (pending)Archive Of Our Own Links (pending)
Chapter 1: A Savior AppearsChapter 1: A Savior AppearsChapter 1: A Savior AppearsChapter 1: A Savior AppearsChapter 1: A Savior Appears
Chapter 2: Friend Or FoeChapter 2: Friend Or FoeChapter 2: Friend Or FoeChapter 2: Friend Or FoeChapter 2: Friend Or Foe