RichGenX's Library - The Cale Storyline 4 - Stranger And Stranger

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By RichGenX

Well, so far, I've gotten three stories of the Cale Storyline up here, and now I am working on the fourth story of The Cale Storyline, Stranger and Stranger. Again, this was written before I adopted the Cale Storyline title for all the fics, and this story went through an odd history.

You see, when I first started this story, it was going to be an encounter between Generation X and the Hellfire Club. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that story, getting hit with writer's block. So I ended up scrapping that idea, and going with what I had planned for the next general idea; another attempt made by Emplate, but not at the school.

This story was also meant to lead into a big story arc, but sadly, that didn't. I will go more into that after this story is all posted. This story will also see the rewrite process, and you will understand why when the last chapter of this story is posted.

As always, the table below will have links to all pages, as well as the upcoming chapters on other sites.

Comic Vine LinksComic Vine Redux Links (pending)Fanfiction.net LinksFanfiction.net (Redux) LinksArchive of Our Own LinksAudio For Redux
Chapter 1: DecisionsChapter 1 DecisionsChapter 1: DecisionsChapter 1: DecisionsChapter 1: DecisionsChapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Godiva's MuseumChapter 2: Godiva's MuseumChapter 2: Godiva's MuseumChapter 2: Godiva's MuseumChapter 2: Godiva's MuseumChapter 2: Godiva's Museum
Chapter 3: TrappedChapter 3: TrappedChapter 3: TrappedChapter 3: TrappedChapter 3: TrappedChapter 3: Trapped
Chapter 4: BackfireChapter 4: BackfireChapter 4: BackfireChapter 4: BackfireChapter 4: BackfireChapter 4: Backfire
Chapter 5: Emplate WinsChapter 5: Emplate WinsChapter 5: Emplate WinsChapter 5: Emplate WinsChapter 5: Emplate WinsChapter 5: Emplate Wins