RichGenX's Library - The Cale Storyline 15 - Destiny

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By RichGenX

This has been a very hard month for me, but I am sure you all understand that. Again, I get this together after this story is posted. Destiny was the penultimate story in The Cale Storyline, the second of the series written after Kindred Spirits had stopped updating. Being that penultimate story, there were certain things that were going to happen in this story.

First off, I was bring Monet back. I had been planning on bringing her back, but I wanted to keep the twins separate. (If you haven't been paying attention, I ran with the idea that Monet St Croix had been the twins, but the twins were named Monet and Claudette). So I had her return via the use of a clone body. With her back, the team would contain its most notable roster.

Second, I wanted to bring Soundwave to the side of good. To be honest, I had stated that the character had been a friend of Richard Cale prior to him being evil, but got manipulated by Apocalypse. From what I had known at the time, it was one of his ways of doing things. So, I decided Soundwave would get a wake up call in the form of a very serious change coming.

Finally, this story was to signify that the Cale Storyline was coming to an end, but I wanted to leave some things open in this story to build off of if I decided to continue the stories of all involved. At that time, I hadn't decided on if the stories would continue past The Cale Storyline, or not.

As always, the following table has the links to all the chapters, as well as spots for the rewrite.

Comic Vine Links (Original)Comic Vine Redux Links (Pending)Fanfiction.net links (Original)Fanfiction.net Redux Links (Pending)Archive Of Our Own Links (Pending)
Chapter 1: Unexpected SurpriseChapter 1: Unexpected SurpriseChapter 1: Unexpected SurpriseChapter 1: Unexpected SurpriseChapter 1: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 2: New FreedomsChapter 2: New FreedomsChapter 2: New FreedomsChapter 2: New FreedomsChapter 2: New Freedoms
Chapter 3: Prisoners of EvilChapter 3: Prisoners of EvilChapter 3: Prisoners of EvilChapter 3: Prisoners of EvilChapter 3: Prisoners of Evil
Chapter 4: Foe To FriendChapter 4: Foe To FriendChapter 4: Foe To FriendChapter 4: Foe To FriendChapter 4: Foe To Friend
Chapter 5: Fight To FinishChapter 5: Fight To FinishChapter 5: Fight To FinishChapter 5: Fight To FinishChapter 5: Fight To Finish
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Very cool dude this helps lol