RichGenX's Library - The Cale Storyline 11 - Old Threat, Old Face, New Threat, Old Face

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By RichGenX

Well, another story of the Cale Storyline begins its time up here on Comic Vine, and I'm sure you are shaking your head at the title. Well, like all my other titles, it does have some meaning to the story. In fact, it is the very point that the ending of the last story hinted at.

For a good many stories in this series, I have hinted that the St. Croix known as Claudette is a evil bitch in my series. Now she gets a chance to prove how evil she is. As you will see, she has hatched a plan seeking out a certain individual from the past of one of the team members. Hense, this is why the name is the way it is. An old threat surfaces, with a face that is known, and the new threat makes its appearance, but since Claudette is Monet in appearance, it is an old face.

Now, when I wrote this story, I will admit, I was going through some rough stuff. The invention of Q.T. came about when there was a chance to reconsile with someone from my past. It did not work out, mainly due to distance and timing. Since then, I moved on with my life, and eventually chatted on Facebook with the person. Q.T., however, became another favorite of mine, having made her way into the Marvel Mayhem series.

This series also saw the return of a fan favorite into my timeline of Generation X, that being Blink. She tends to remain unnamed until the very end, but definately hinted at. I also put forth than both Richard Cale and the Yvette form of Penance existed in the Age of Apocalype timeline, but their fate was to be doomed to die, this leading to her wanting to protect the Richard Cale in this series' timeline.

Now, this story, being a shorter story, is divided in to five chapters. As always, the links are in the table below, and this story will see a rewrite in time. Enjoy.

Comic Vine Links (Original)Comic Vine Redux Links (Pending)Fanfiction.net Links (Original)Fanfiction.net Redux Links (Pending)Archive Of Our Own Links
Chapter 1: Preparing For New AttacksChapter 1: Preparing For New AttacksChapter 1: Preparing For New AttacksChapter 1: Preparing For New AttacksChapter 1: Preparing For New Attacks
Chapter 2: Corporate MysteriesChapter 2: Corporate MysteriesChapter 2: Corporate MysteriesChapter 2: Corporate MysteriesChapter 2: Corporate Mysteries
Chapter 3: Fresh Attacks StartChapter 3: Fresh Attacks StartChapter 3: Fresh Attacks StartChapter 3: Fresh Attacks StartChapter 3: Fresh Attacks Start
Chapter 4: Old Face, Old FoeChapter 4: Old Face, Old FoeChapter 4: Old Face, Old FoeChapter 4: Old Face, Old FoeChapter 4: Old Face, Old Foe
Chapter 5: Don't BlinkChapter 5: Don't BlinkChapter 5: Don't BlinkChapter 5: Don't BlinkChapter 5: Don't Blink