Rebellious Mantid: Issue #23

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mantid

After the events of Stanford, Mantid was given a chance to registered after he was found with a band of unregistered rouge heroes. Mantid accepted, but denied the request to join the Thunderbolts. And was sent to Michigan, to be part of the state's official hero team.

Last time in Rebellious Mantid #22

Mantid and his team members: Jack Mortal, Green Bullet, Angro, and the youngest member of the team, Mantra, were involved in a battle against Hulk and part of the WarBound. Angro & Jack Mortal were killed, and Mantra had to be hosptalized.

Mantid & Green Bullet were the two left alive, and were waiting for their new team members to arrive. But as the two rested in the middle of the night, a team of villaisn who had been working under ground decide to attack the Detroit. Now Mantid and Green Bullet must travel there, and find a way to save the city.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mantid

It is now time for the issue to be shown to everyone...

Issue #23

Night of Terrors

BUMPER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BUMPER

BUMP!!!

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Post Deleted.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Mantid says:

"It is now time for the issue to be shown to everyone...#**Rebellios Mantid**#**Issue #23*****Night of Terrors***"

Can wait

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mantid

"John, I need to know: Who killed your team mates back in Kansas?"

*I... I don't know."

"I'll tell you something, whoever it is that is attacking Detroit, I have a bad feeling."

Yeah, me too. I'm not sure if we're enough to take down a whole team of villains.

"Well, I'll use my teleportation abilities to teleport us to Detroit. Let's just hope these villains aren't 'Dr. Doom' level."

Bam Bam Bam

Four men and a women with extremely long hair were shooting down a few cops. These four weren't the best skilled or most powerful villains still unregistered, but they were enough to rob a jewelry store and take down the cops that would arrive. The street was on chaos. The jewelry store was on fire, and the Police cars were on fire too. The few police men were quickly taken out, and the villains began to grab their bags and prepare to leave.

One of them looked like a machine, but he was actually wearing used armor.

Another one was a short man in a black and green costume. He had a mask that only covered his face, not his hair.

The other man was wearing only a dark red mask with a black cross on the forehead part of the mask; other then that, he was wearing blue jeans and a gray ripped shirt.

The lady seemed to be floating, but her long hair was actually holding her up into the air. She wore completely black clothes. She didn't have a mask on, but her eyes glowed red.

From out of thin air, Mantid and Green Bullet appeared. Thye quickly noticed who the enemies were, and got in a fighting position. Mantid had fought many villains in the hero business, but he couldn't recognize any of these. The same for Green Bullet, although he had only been a crime fighter for two years.

Stop right there! Green Bullet called out, as if these villains were going to listen.

"Bullet, they're going to listen, grab your weapons, it's time for action."

You really think we're going to stop? The woman called at them, she turned her head around and smiled at her teammates.

The four villains jumped up and atacked. Mantid created an energy blast on his fist and threw it at the short man with black and green clothes. The man was sent crashing against a building. Mantid suddenly noticed that the other three villains had already beaten up Green Bullet and were coming for Mantid.

This was going to be a long night.