Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

MR. WILSON GOES TO WASHINGTON PART 2: Citizen Wade

PREVIOUSLY IN DEADPOOL RE-IMAGINED

Deadpool snuck on a plane, not knowing where it'll go. General Fury, Phil Coulson, and Maria Hill were discussing the Deadpool problem. Oh, and Deadpool found a strange cyborg called a Deathlok, that he awoke on an airplane... while it was flying.... a fragile air-plane... oh, you get the point!

No Caption Provided

"SCANNING... WILSON ,WADE" the Deathlok said

"Its Wade Wilson, not Wilson Wade" Deadpool pointed "Ah, what the heck? Wanna have some fun?"

IN AN EMPTY SWAMP....

"WEEEEOOOOOOO"

"CHA-BOOOSH!"

Deadpool and the Deathloks emerged from the wreckage, barely alive.

"Yeah, Deathloks! Wooo!" Deadpool couldn't stop cheering about the plane "That was so EPIC!!!"

The Deathloks exchanged looks, then cheered along with him.

"Yay." "Yes." Woo."

"You guys suck at cheering" pointed out Deadpool.

Deadpool looked over and saw the trail he and Mary Walker were walking on when Madrox attacked.

Deadpool sighed.

He and his new cyborg buddies marched forwards.

AT THE WHITE HOUSE...

"Mr. President, are you gonna listen to me or these ammatures?" asked Phil Coulson

"Ammature?" said Maria Hill

"We are more mature then you will ever be" said Leonard Samson, taking a seat

"Its not time for arguments" said the president "We have to do something! He just unleashed several Deathloks, and theres no telling where they are now. What I wanna know... is WHY is he doing this?"

"I dont know" said Leonard "I dont know...."

"Actiavet the Deathloks, Samson" said the president "We may not have them but he still have control over them with a little remote..."

IN A CITY, FAR FROM WASHINGTON...

"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah!" Deadpool sang, walking down the street with the cyborgs behind him "Do the wiggle, man!"

Everybody stared. They were freaked out and decided to just ignore them so they wouldn't get hurt.

Suddenly, teh Deathloks programming kicked in, and they attacked Deadpool.

"GRRK!" Deadpool was suffocating from a headlock "Deathlok *grrrk* Headlock! *grrrak* Heh!"

Deadpool pulled really hard, until his lower body popped off.

"Get over here, guys!" Deadpool said to his legs.

"Aw, man, this isn't going to be good" sighed Deadpool.

Suddenly, Deadpool managed to reach his katana and pop his head off.

"I'm comin' guys!" said Deadpools head, hopping over behind the Deathloks, who, idiotically, were still focused on attacking Wades stomach, arms, and pretty much everything else thats left of him.

"Yeah!" Deadpool's head sprouted a new body. He attacked the Deathloks by surprise, and wiped them out.

"Haha---crap" Deadpool realized there was another group of Deathloks targeting him.

Deadpool ducked, and one Deathlok rammed right into the other.

"Bring it on! I can take this ALL day!" shouted Deadpool, growing back two limbs.

TO BE CONTINUED IN MR. WILSON GOES TO WASHINGTON Part 3: Cyborgs and Machine Guns

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By deadpoolrules

Really good.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#3  Edited By TheCannon

amazing.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lykopis

This was great -- only thing to point out is the word "amateur" as you spelled it "aamature" but if it was on purpose, then I am so sorry, lol.

Just to let you know --

:)

Again, nicely done and although its been a while, I hope you take this up again.