Re-Genis Part 1 of 3

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Part 1 of 3

The dark force Dimention, My prison....my grave. This is the place that Helmut Zemo put me in when he ''killed'' me out of fear that I would destroy the universe. Why would he do that ? because he was the one that made that future possible. You see I was dead and he used things called the moonstone to heal me and in doing so created a link between me and the universe and as an added bonus at some point in the future I would destroy everything.

So he killed me. He was right to do it though at the time I didn't see it that way because i was looking for a way out.You see I have a unique ability passed down to me by my father. This ''gift'' as some would call it is the ability to see the past, present and future of the universe and I thought that I would be able to use it to find a way to stop myself from destroying everything.

As it turns out I couldn't and Zemo used the moonstones to trap me in a single moment in time and separate my body and scatter the pieces in the dark force Dimention. Zemo had won, the universe was saved and I was dead...well sort of.

When Zemo did what he did, he didn't kill me as I was trapped in that moment my body separated but my conscience wasn't. If he had put the rest of me in an individual moment each then I would be unable to talk to you now would I.

So since the day I was put here I have been slowly putting my body back together being very carful not to exit the moment i was trapped in because If I do I lose the only chance I have of escaping this hell. The reason being is because in that moment my powers where limitless due to me being connected to the universe so i will be able to teleport out but when I was split and put here by Zemo that connection was broke so I will be no where near that level of power when I come out of it.

That's why I have to be very carful. I will have get all the pieces together and the moment they come back together, in that very micron of a second I will have to teleport out and back into my home reality.

Well now is the time to get the hell out of here. It's going to difficult and its going to hurt. What you think it's going to be easy no I'm practically throwing my self back into normal time and space which out any proper preparation plus I'm going to rapidly loses power so yeah it's going hurt.

So here we go.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180

Bump

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@z3ro180: Genis? As in Genis from the New T-Bolts. You may want to find a beta reader for this as there are a few capitalisation errors (mostly I). And some images and a few formatting changes would really make it more aesthetically pleasing. It's a shame really because the writing itself is pretty good.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Yay!

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Can't put images in I'm on an ipad and I don't own a laptop of PC

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese
z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By z3ro180

@thespiritstalker: is thee any part IYO that needs a bit of work ? Any criticism would help me out.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: Mostly it's I instead of i. It could also use some bold print for the title as well as maybe an actual title ie Re-Genis Part 1 (of 3)

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: It may seem like that but such things do affect how readers feel about your writing. If you can run it through a spell checker as well since dimension is spelt wrong at least once.