Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Pyrogram

This is for my personal - PyroVerse.

Hope you enjoy it ^_^ Now for the linkey's.. This is..Mature as it contains some bad stuff I guess.

No Caption Provided

Rogue – Fifteen years ago

15 years ago…

The doctors rushed past Anna as she stood oblivious to the world, Unable to move, Tears running down her pale face, Hands covered in her father’s blood. Anna held onto Rogue tightly, Rogue was her brown toy bear, given to her by her mother.

“He is crashing! Cover that wound, NOW!” The head Doctor shouted impatiently!

Another shaken doctor began putting pressure on the shaking mans chest “Rog, he’s bleeding out! I’m not sure he is going to make it, Close the doors and get somebody to look after the girl!” Anna watched as the doors were slammed closed. Looking up she saw a young nurse take her by the hand “Let’s go dear” - A scream from the hospital room made the nurse and Anna stare at the door.

Anna dropped Rogue and smashed open the doors – Her dad was laying on the table, shaking profoundly but clearly attempting to put together words.

“C…Come here Anna” He outstretched his hands as he reached out for his distraught daughter.

“Daddy” Anna grabbed his hand tightly.

He placed her hand on his heart “I will…“His eyes slowly begun to turn white and his skin became a pale tone – The doctor’s began to shout “Code Blue! He is going into Cardiac arrest!”

Anna’s hand suddenly burned, she instinctively lifted them from her father’s chest, a white elegant flow of light connected her hands to her father, she began to feel dizzy as though she had a sugar rush before running out of the theater in a state of shock.

The doctor’s looked at each other in a state of confusion “He’s dead, Time of death – 19:50, Cause of death – Unexpected Cardiac arrest, post-Mortem required”

Anna looked at Rogue on the floor, she reached down to take hold of her only comfort, Her fingers wrapped around the soft leg but she did not get a chance to take hold, she was pushed along by a women in a suit, Anna’s eyes began to widen as she looked at Rogue, disappearing just like her father had just done.

“Hello, my name is Detective Stacy; could you tell me what happened to your father? I am sorry to ask these now – But they are vital before time goes on, if we are going to catch the bad men who did this.” Detective Stacy smiled and took out a notebook.

Anna looked around the small room, the walls made her feel trapped and the suited women made her feel scarred. She only wanted one thing – “Rogue”

One hour and 26 minutes ago.

“Anna, how was it?” The dad asked inquiringly while paying attention to the oncoming traffic.

Anna sat next to her father in their black car; she looked up at him “It was ok daddy, a little Scary but the doctor said I won’t get my headaches anymore” Anna put her hands on her laps and sighed, she looked at Rogue sitting on the back seat, taking off her seatbelt she began to stretched out her arm to hold Rogue.

The car suddenly swerved to the right hitting a tree, Anna was thrown onto the windscreen, her father’s eyes widened as he saw two men walking up-to the car holding guns, Coughing blood he attempted to reverse the car but to no avail, the men pointed the gun at him through the shattered window.

The dad smashed open the Car door toppling the attacker – He ran to the other attacker but was immediately shot in the chest, he punched in the attacker’s direction but the wound was severe. He staggered backwards holding onto the car, He turned around and looked at Anna before falling unconscious. The attackers looked at each other and begun to walk up to Anna, but ran when they heard police sirens.

Anna ran out of the car in a panic holding her head, she ran towards her unconscious father and grabbed his bloody shirt, “Daddy! Wake up, please daddy!” No response. She collapsed onto his seemingly lifeless body...

15 years later…

Anna was starting to regret not wearing her coat today as she walked through the dark street shivering, thinking about if she was going to wear green or yellow to the Party tomorrow, maybe both. She rubbed her eyes as she scurried along the narrow street to her lonely apartment.

The rain poured down drenching her, she was really regretting not bringing that coat now – She walked a little faster and scrunched up her face with discomfort. She moved her eyes up but kept her head down to avoid the rain as she starred at her apartment, Virtually speeding into the doors she rushed to the bathroom and got the first towel in her vision, instantly comforting her now waterlogged hair she kicked off her shoes, took off her clothes and put some more suitable sleeping attire on. Pouncing into bed she peacefully closed her eyes.

Next time : Rogue – 15 years later

-

Hope you enjoyed it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

@Frenemy said:

@Pyrogram: Anyway, this was a good read, and to be honest, I think I like your version better than the original so far :3

So your saying this is better than the original? *gasps*

Frenemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Frenemy

@Pyrogram: Most certainly ^^ I didn't even like the original :p

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pyrogram

@Frenemy: *jumps up and down with happiness* Thanks frenny :D

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#5  Edited By RazzaTazz

@Pyrogram: Very nice, good work

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pyrogram

@RazzaTazz: Thank you :)

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lykopis

Rogue...I can't even begin to tell you. I instantly saw Anna and that little bear and I mean this, my eyes instantly watered. You kept her scarred and you did it wonderfully.

Great job. Pyropoop.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pyrogram

@TheAcidSkull said:

this was a very awesome write up man :D

Thank you, Want some Milk? :P hehehe

@lykopis said:

Rogue...I can't even begin to tell you. I instantly saw Anna and that little bear and I mean this, my eyes instantly watered. You kept her scarred and you did it wonderfully.

Great job. Pyropoop.

Thank you very much LykoPop :P

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#10  Edited By TheCannon

@Pyrogram: This was awesome.

You get a gold star
You get a gold star
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pyrogram

@TheCannon: thx bud

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#12  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@Pyrogram said:

Another shaken doctor began putting pressure on the shaking mans chest “Rog, he’s bleeding out! I’m not sure he is going to make it, Close the doors and get somebody to look after the girl!” Anna watched as the doors were slammed closed. Looking up she saw a young nurse take her by the hand

“Let’s go dear” - A scream from the hospital room made the nurse and Anna stare at the door.

Just one tiny correction. A new line should start when a new person is talking.

Now, good bits. This was really engrossing, and heart wrenching. Been a long time since I teared up reading a story. I'm jealous, in a way. Because I can't write anything sad, and this is so sad. You just want to hug little Anna so much.

This was a fantastic read. You better write some more.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: Ohh thank you so much *beaming grin* Means alot when an accomplished writer like you enjoys my stuff :D I am defiantly going to write more! ..But after Tony Stark part 2 ;P Thanks once again *gives tissue for tear*

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By Samimista

Visualized it all perfectly. Well written. Great job!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pyrogram

@Samimista said:

Thank you! And I like your new avatar :)

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#16  Edited By Samimista

@Pyrogram said:

@Samimista said:

Thank you! And I like your new avatar :)

Gotta love Skottie Young's art!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pyrogram

@Samimista: Yup :)

punkpuppy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By punkpuppy3

Good job! It was a nice read!

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Very very well done, hun.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pyrogram

@punkpuppy3: Thank you man!

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Thanks! high paws

Mediumflyer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21  Edited By Mediumflyer7

Great job. It's really well written and I am looking forward to reading more!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pyrogram

@Mediumflyer7 said:

Great job. It's really well written and I am looking forward to reading more!

Thanks mate

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram: Spider-Rogue's origin, nicely done especially Captain Stacy

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pyrogram

@batkevin74 said:

@Pyrogram: Spider-Rogue's origin, nicely done especially Captain Stacy

What? xD Spider-Rogue?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram: This isn't Spider-Rogue? I thought and it reads like Spider-Rogue (which was Spider-Man & Rogue melded together) especially the appearnace of Captain Stacy to tie it all together. This is good, it could easily be Spider-Rogue's origin (now to work out who wrote S/R...coz by your reaction it wasn't you)

Regardless this is good, I honestly thought it was the origin of something else though

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pyrogram

@batkevin74 said:

@Pyrogram: This isn't Spider-Rogue? I thought and it reads like Spider-Rogue (which was Spider-Man & Rogue melded together) especially the appearnace of Captain Stacy to tie it all together. This is good, it could easily be Spider-Rogue's origin (now to work out who wrote S/R...coz by your reaction it wasn't you)

Regardless this is good, I honestly thought it was the origin of something else though

The name was just a coincidence, first name that came into my head xD But thanks for the feedback mate ^_^

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#27  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@Pyrogram said:

What? xD Spider-Rogue?

Stealing my idea lad?

@batkevin74 said:

This isn't Spider-Rogue? I thought and it reads like Spider-Rogue (which was Spider-Man & Rogue melded together) especially the appearance of Captain Stacy to tie it all together. This is good, it could easily be Spider-Rogue's origin (now to work out who wrote S/R...coz by your reaction it wasn't you)

Spider-Rogue is mine Bats, and yes, I'm gonna write her origin one day...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: Hey, I have no idea who this Spider-Rogue is, don't pin it on me xD

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pyrogram

Next one up in a few days!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#30  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator

Wow this is really good, matey-peep! :)

I am quite fussy when it comes to Rogue, but you have handled it well. I really enjoyed reading it, and all those little touches, like the little bear, the blood on her hands...the small details made it real. Reading it, it was hard not to be moved.

So glad you shared this with us, and very much looking forward to the next part.

Nice work, Herogram ^_^

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pyrogram

@BumpyBoo: :) Thanks bumps :D I hope you enjoy the next one ^_^

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points