Puzzle Box

Avatar image for deactivated-5a867073cc016
deactivated-5a867073cc016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

does this mean Master is the only one who still needs a skin?

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Jake Malcom

yup then the real fun begins

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Nighthunter

damn nice man

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By Darkchild

Lighting cracks in the sky, the down pour hides the evil that is The Master. His body hidden in a long cloak, he stares at the large church in front of him. His body burns even across the street from it, beasts like him and his brethren were not meant to step foot in churches...but this didnt mean they couldn't. His Master wanted total domination of the humans and a figure like a priest would rally the humans of this city.

Master stepped off the sidewalk and made his way to the church his skin burning as he approached the church. He grabbed the large ring like doorknob and pulled the large doors open. A bald man stepped from the side of the door within the church "What may i do for you son?" and the master replied in a sickly voice "I need to speak with our lord. Will you direct me their, i need guidance." gesturing to his eyes "A mans devotion to our lord is not deteremined on if he can see him or not" commenting on Master being "blind". Master turned to the man "Thank you kind sir." these words and this place made Master want to vomit but he kept his composure as he was led to the confession booth "Our father will be with you shortly." and sat Master down in the booth.

Soon the priest entered the adjacent booth "Hello my child. When was your last confession?"

Master looked up and pulling down the hood that covered his face he began to speak, his voice turning from the old man voice to his real tone "Father i believe it has been quite sometime, i think the Salem Witch Trials maybe?"

The father spoke "I do not understand my son, what is the meaning of such lies?"

Master leaned towards the mesh that separated the two booths "My confession father is that if I am to walk in your world i will need to appearance of someone who wields the humans no harm, and your skin will do just fine."

The master slammed his arm through the two booths and grasped the father by the throat, he let out a scream as he was held by the throat. The man outside the booth overheard his scream "Father are you alright?" he asked leaning into the booth "Begone!" Master said as a thorn like appendage sprouted from his wrist and he slammed it through the booth door, piercing the man on the other side. The thorn split his skull in two and he fell to the ground the blood began to come through the underside of the door.

The father pleaded "My son what are you doing, this is a house of god?" The master pulled the fathers head through the mesh showing him his true face "Do you think a being such as i cares about the house of that bastard of a man." and with lighting speed his jaw clamps down on the fathers throat and he pulls the fathers throat out. Swallowing the tissue he watches as the father drowns in his own blood a smirk on the Masters face appears as his nails grow longer and he begins to peel the fathers skin of his body while he is still alive.

Moments later

Master steps out of the booth adjusting his new "suit" and turning to the bloody corpses of the father and the man from before. He walks out of the church with a large smile on his face then his eyes roll back into his head he sends a message to the rest of his brethren "My brethren return to me." and he returns back to the abandonded warehouse he made his new "home"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"I see you have returned, better than ever...that was F@$KING AWESOME!!!"

yeah its been in my head all typed out ya know in my mind for a good time ive just been sitting on it.

but now im back

next post will be all fo them gathered. And more of Ian/Whisper"

my stories tend to get better when I just allow them to sit for awhile, and I see yours do too

can't wait to start reading this again after a month of waiting..."

yeah they really do

yeah sitting on it for a month and planning everything out. Its gonna run aloooooot smoother for me.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"I see you have returned, better than ever...that was F@$KING AWESOME!!!"

yeah its been in my head all typed out ya know in my mind for a good time ive just been sitting on it.

but now im back

next post will be all fo them gathered. And more of Ian/Whisper

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:
"yeah they really doyeah sitting on it for a month and planning everything out. Its gonna run aloooooot smoother for me."

woot!

wonders if he's the only one who still reads this story"

you and Nighthunter pretty much

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Darkchild

LMAO nope neither of u did

You both voted for Sinner though lol

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Nighthunter

nice work man

was worth the wait lol

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Nighthunter

Darkchild says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"Darkchild says:
"LMAO nope neither of u didYou both voted for Sinner though lol"

lol, funny thing is that your doing that one last, I guess I'll have to read all your other ones so I can read that one too :P"

who said that? geez u dont know which one i wanted to do really. This was actually third on my list of ones to do cause well i wanted to do Sinner but u guys made the vote and it won. And im enjoying it cause i got some future ideas from this.

@NH: thanks bro"

np

you better do tribe of one lol
Post Edited:2008-05-13 22:29:46

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:

lol, funny thing is that your doing that one last, I guess I'll have to read all your other ones so I can read that one too :P"

who said that? geez u dont know which one i wanted to do really. This was actually third on my list of ones to do cause well i wanted to do Sinner but u guys made the vote and it won. And im enjoying it cause i got some future ideas from this.

@NH: thanks bro

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Crazy ass ma fucca.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
"Darkchild says:

who said that? geez u dont know which one i wanted to do really. This was actually third on my list of ones to do cause well i wanted to do Sinner but u guys made the vote and it won. And im enjoying it cause i got some future ideas from this."

I knew this wasn't first on your list, we talked about it a while back...but didn't House of Pain get vote number two...that makes Sinner last"

yeah i know but i am gonna do Sinner after this one ends.

and to NH

dont worry Tribe will be brought back this weekend (i gotta go through the dieas i had for it again i completely lost all i already had my flashdrive got corrupted at school)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:
"yeah i know but i am gonna do Sinner after this one ends."

lol, now I don't know whether I should be excited for the next post or just want this one to end so Sinner can start :P"

it will be a good deal of time i dont want to rush this. i got plans for the end of it so yeah its gonna be some time and a number of posts

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Darkchild

cool ill probably do another post in it tomorrow or thursday

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"Darkchild says:
"cool ill probably do another post in it tomorrow or thursday"

just remember to remind me in case I miss it..."

alright

bump this please so i can post morrow without it being a double

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Darkchild

The abandoned warehouse moaned and screamed as if the walls were alive. And many were, Master passed his time during the past days waiting for his brethren to acquire their new "wardrobe" by finding the peasants and beggers of this large city. As he walked through the front of the building arms stretched out to him asking to be freed from the walls, he smiled as the men and women who were fused with the wall screamed for death and his mercy.

He made very sure no one other than his brethren could enter the building, but everyonce in a while someone would find their way near the warehouse and he would need to dispose of them. A womans naked body hangs from the top of the warehouse her body drained of its blood as he had needed sustenance. His new home was something in this world he took pride in and it made him smile everytime he entered it.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" a womans voice rang out through the warehouse Need to go shut that woman up Master says to himself as he walks towards the wailing only to find Stone having his way with the woman. A small chuckle burst from his lips "We wanted to find husks that didnt give off any hostility right away...and you picked that?"

Stone stops for a moment and turns to Master "And you chose a priest....ya know they are not very well liked in this world. Make sure you dont find any young boys to fondle." he laughed and then continued with the woman who was screaming and scratching at the floor.

"Shut her up please." Master told Stone. Stone lifts the womans head from the ground then slams it back down into the ground crushing her skull against the ground "You know your no fun." he said as he tossed the womans body aside and turned to Master.

"Are the others back yet?" Master asked of Stone. Stone smirked "Everyone but Ian...he was here for a brief moment then left to get some air. The body he was in proved attractive to the women of this world and he wanted to go have some fun with quote "Women who are willing and dont scream as you have your way" to which i replied Theirs no fun in that"

Master nods and tells Stone "Give him an hour of fun then go find him." shooing Stone away as he walked up to his throne. Then sitting down and dreaming of how soon this world will be the run by his master and demons such as him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8670018e45c
deactivated-5a8670018e45c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Darkchild says:

"Make sure you dont find any young boys to fondle.""

LMFAO!

That was an awesomely bloody and yet hilarious post!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild says:

"What Lies in Shadows says:
"Darkchild says:

LMFAO!

That was an awesomely bloody and yet hilarious post!"

yeah had to edit a ton with the Stone scene for the site. but i enjoyed it

ill be doing another post tongiht also so booyah"

let me guess, it will be about Ian the Womanizer :p

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Darkchild

What Lies in Shadows says:

"Darkchild says:

LMFAO!

ill be doing another post tongiht also so booyah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild says:

"loljust wait and see"

waits

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Darkchild

"Darkchild says:
"What Lies in Shadows says:
"Darkchild says:

LMFAO!

ill be doing another post tongiht also so booyah"

let me guess, it will be about Ian the Womanizer :p"

lol

just wait and see

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nighthunter says:

"well done mankeep up the good work"

I was wondering when the other DC fanboy would show up :P

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Nighthunter

well done man

keep up the good work

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Darkchild

"Nighthunter says:
"well done mankeep up the good work"

I was wondering when the other DC fanboy would show up :P"

i have fanboys?

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#87  Edited By Jake Malcom

alright wont make the post tonight im enjoying this movie too much

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Andferne

nICE post DC

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Darkchild

This world is quite a bountiful feast on the eyes. Ian says to himself as he walks the streets of the tightly packed city.

Ian walks the streets looking for something to have a little fun with, and if that fun included having to shed blood then so be it. But it wasnt on his to do list to be a killer today. The act of killing wasn't something he enjoyed all that much, the killing of an opponent was the only enjoyment he ever experienced.

As he walks down the sidewalks women looked at him with eyes of lust. One grabbed him by the shirt and asked his name "Ian." the only redeeming thing about having a skin and in his case the mans vocal chords were he could speak to the humans without killing them instantly.

Her hand creped up his chest and then she leaned in close and a whispered "200 bucks will get you anything in this town." this angered Ian "I do not need to pay for sex you tramp, if i wanted you i would have had you against this building now." Looking the woman up and down he continues "But you look a bit used so f@#k off." The woman attempts to kick Ian in the groin he catches her leg as it neared his groin and lifts it and shoves her forward "I said f@#k off!"

He turns his back and begins to walk away hearing her mock him. "I need a drink." Liquor was the only thing besides sex that he enjoyed about the human world. Making his way to a club he is stopped at the door by a rather large man "Who the f@#k are you?" he asks Ian. Ian shrugs it off and walks up to the door putting his hand on it, the bouncer puts his hand on Ians shoulder "I asked you a f#@king question!" Ian spins around grabbing the man by the throat and lifting him "Now i ask you a f@#king question you warmer, do you always need to be a prick or is this just my lucky day?" The man babbles trying to find something to say, Ian lowers the man back down to the ground and walks into the club.

The deafening noise was something he enjoyed, they called it metal someone screamed "GO DEMON HUNTER!" must have been the band on stage but Ian took no mind to it. Reaching into his pocket he pulls the man who he took residence within wallet, the man was loaded and had a credit card too. He walks up to the bar "Strongest sh!t you got." the bartender bends down and pulls out a bottle of liquor Ian didnt need to read it he tapped the table for a glass and poured himself a glass when he got one. He began drinking soon his attention was snatched by a woman on the other side of the bar her body moving to the music.

His gaze never left her body as she moved to the music, the men around her head banging just as she moved her body rhythmically. He had never seen such a beautiful woman in his life, he could smell her from where he was and it was intoxicating. For a few moments he never looked away...until a fowl oder caught his attention, a very familiar oder. Stone had stepped up behind him "What the f@#k do you want?" Ian asked as Stone leaned in looking at the same woman "Master told me to find you, and looky here i found you getting all hard for a warmer...guess ill have to take a look at her personally." Stone steps away from the bar and begins to walk towards the woman. Ian holds in his anger as Stone walks towards the woman.

Ians anger got the best of him and he spoke to the woman within her mind Run run now, dont turn around run! but like all warmers she did she turned around. Stone grabbed her by the ass and pulled her close "How about you and ihave a little fun huh." grabbing her hand and putting it on his groin. The woman squints her eyes at Stone in anger and begins to squeeze where her hand was placed. Squeezing Stones testicles hard, he raised his arm preparing to hit her.

Ian acted on emotion and in an instant he had Stone pinned up against the wall "Dont you ever lay a hand on that woman EVER." The humans now staring at Ian and Stone the girl too. Stone leans his face forward and spits in Ian's face "You are pathetic i dont know why Master keeps your sorry ass around...You may have protected her today but you will not always be around and i will have my fun with her body one way or another." Ian releases Stone and the big ugly man walks out of the bar leaving Ian to collect his thoughts.

He turns to the woman and begins to walk out when she grabs him by the arm and turns him around "Why?" she asks. He stumbles with the words for a moment and says "No reason just dont like that a$$hole....goodbye."

As he walked out he linked his mind with hers "Gotta keep that one away from him." he says to himself as he leaves the bar and heads off back to the hideout.
Post Edited:2008-05-19 23:22:50
Post Edited:2008-05-19 23:23:32

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Nighthunter

quoting a friend of mine:

"Awesome bro" lol

now seriously I'm loving the story

and what the heck is wrong with your msn? lol

receive what you tell me, but can't reply

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Darkchild

Nighthunter says:

"quoting a friend of mine:"Awesome bro" lolnow seriously I'm loving the storyand what the heck is wrong with your msn? lolreceive what you tell me, but can't reply"

ill log in an get back on

and thanks bro im glad u guys are enjoying it

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8ba88c0d9be
deactivated-5a8ba88c0d9be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

awesome post yet again! brining more story into it now that the intros are done, this is some good stuff man!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Darkchild

Benjamin says:

"awesome post yet again! brining more story into it now that the intros are done, this is some good stuff man!"

yeah its gonna be awesome ill probably do another post tomorrow night because Weds my dads coming up for my birthday and well im turning 21 so yeah wont be very literate that night.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8ba88c0d9be
deactivated-5a8ba88c0d9be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild says:

"Benjamin says:
"awesome post yet again! brining more story into it now that the intros are done, this is some good stuff man!"

yeah its gonna be awesome ill probably do another post tomorrow night because Weds my dads coming up for my birthday and well im turning 21 so yeah wont be very literate that night."

lmao

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Darkchild

Ian makes his way to the warehouse and as he enters his knew home he can feel his insides churning and he is tossed against the wall at the far side of the building. He could feel a few bones break as he is slammed against the wall, and held his arms stretched out to the side.

Soon a yellow grin can be seen from the shadows and the Master walks out "I hear that you were not only with the warmers but you made it that Stone was unable to have his feast of a succulent woman. Do i need to figure out what is going on in that mind of yours."

Blood begins to drip from Ian's head as Master telepathicly begins to cut a long line across Ian's head, the cut stops short of his ear and stops as if being pushed back "You know i would never betray you, the very man who kept us together for sooo long." the sarcasm was almost too obvious. "But when did you start taking your orders from a fat f#ck like Stone?"

Stone leaps from the shadows behind Master slamming his fist into Ian's gut and blood spews from Ian's mouth. "Don't you EVER speak to me in that way ever f@#king again. And if you ever stop me from having a meal not even the master can save you."

In the background the giggles of both Sid and Nancy can be heard "Kill em Stone he was never like us, he doesnt enjoy the killing." They both fondle each other as if they never had sex in their lives. The two girls behind them cowering in the corner of the room waiting for their session in pain and humiliation to end.

The Master walks up close and cups Ian's chin and smiles then lets go and Ian drops to the floor. He turns his back and then stops "We need food now go find some." he orders to Ian. Ian glares at the Master with the thoughts I will kill you running through his head.

As Ian leaves the area Master turns to Sid and Nancy "Once he gets into town kill him, we cant have him running around i knew this day would come. He will be unable to hurt either of you, our master was well aware of what kind of person the real Ian was and only made that he cant harm us." The two lovers smile and cup each other in an embrace before leaving the warehouse.

Master then turns his attention to Stone, he walks close to Stone and whispers "Deal with the woman, then if Sid and Nancy are unable to deal with Ian....take care of him yourself. I have other issues to tend with now leave me in peace...and take care of these wenches."

Stone smiles at his orders and picks both women up by their heads and slams them together. Brain matter splatters across the wall and he drops the bodies leaving them for fun time.

When Stone leaves Master turns his attention to the sky and his eyes roll back and a window opens to the other world "Iygnot! Prepare the armies, tonight we will unleash our lords army onto this rock." a loud and menacing laughter echoes throughout the warehouse.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"...sorry for the delayonce again, awesome post! I am loving this development with Ianand the incest is nice too :p"

yeah their an odd pair

and Ian is a fav of mine. and....oops almost gave a spoiler

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Darkchild

aztek_the_lost says:

"*shakes fist at DC*GIVE ME THE SPOILER!!Stone reminds me of you :D"

lmao