Psyder-Girl #3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Cape Citadel

“Hold it mac!” The MP on the gate of Cape Citadel Missile Base shouted at the man in purple and red striding towards him. “If you’ve looking for a masquerade party, you’ve made a wrong turn. So just back it up!”

“You have no power to back your words,” Magneto declared as he raised his hand and stripped the MP of his gun, dog tags and other metals. “You are homo inferior compared to me!”

He reversed the polarity and flung the objects back at the man, sending them all backwards. The base alarm sounded, and more soldiers charged towards the Master of Magnetism. They were similarly knocked away by waves of invisible magnetic force. Magneto smiled as he conquered the base in mere moments.

__

“We need to run a battery of tests,” Charles Xavier said to Jean Grey as she sat on the gurney in the infirmary. She was uninjured from her Danger Room session, just Professor X being overly concerned.

“I’m fine Professor,” Jean smiled. “I feel pretty good actually.”

“I should be able to do a blood workup,” Henry said. “This may have to do with…”

“PROFESSOR!” Warren burst into the room. “You’ve got to see this!”

__

“My X-Men it seems your baptism of fire is today,” Charles said as he finished watching the broadcast that had caught Warren’s eye. “According to the news Cape Citadel has been taken over by some mutant menace. Jean will remain here while you four go…”

“I don’t think so!” Jean snapped. “I’m a part of this team and if you think you’re sidelining me because I did something AMAZING, think again Professor!”

-Jean…-

-Don’t go poking into my head without asking Charles! I’m going and that’s final!-

Charles looked at her and sighed. “All five of you will go and stop whoever it is.”

--

Standing there in their costumes were Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Iceman and Marvel Girl on the perimeter of the base. Dozens of military units swarmed about.

“Son, we’ve had enough trouble with one weirdo in a cape, we don’t need five kids in dress up too!” The base commander told the X-Men.

-We are here to help- Jean spoke calmly into the man’s mind. -Let us help-

The commander grunted and folded his arms. “You’re here to help huh? Well we’ve been firing on the base with tanks shell and missiles and nothings worked, so at this point in time I’ve got nothing to lose.”

The X-Men launched into action while from inside Magneto watched the teenagers via security camera.

__

Magneto laughed as the rocket fuel exploded on the X-Men. They were luckily encased in an ice shield, but the explosion nearly killed them…except for Jean Grey who leapt away and stuck to a missile solo watching the Master of Magnetism who began to gloat and hover off. Jean jumped and slammed a fist into the fleeing villains jaw, knocking him back to the ground.

“Who dares?”

Jean tried to infiltrate Magneto’s mind but something prevented her. The Master of Magnetism sent a swarm of loose metal objects to slam into her, but Jean was too fast and avoided the attack before smacking him again in the face. Suddenly a beam of ruby quartz smashed into him from behind. Magneto tried again but Beast flip-kicked into him as Iceman froze his feet to the floor. Marvel Girl used her telekinesis to pull Magneto backwards by his shoulders as Angel dived bombed in for the coup-de-grace. The mutant magnet was out cold.

The other four X-Men gathered around Jean in amazement.

To be continued

(Based loosely on X-Men #1)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

No Caption Provided

What actually happened

batkevin74

Forum Posts