Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place during the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS SERIES MAY CONTAIN SCENES OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. BEWARE.

Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine- Prologue

You wanna know what it's like to be a f***in' animal? Well... Guess what, folks. You don't wanna know because there were things I had done in the past, which I would most likely do it again. And then slashin' their f***ed up pieces. Dry meat, I would say. Yea, that's the stuff. An animal who don't give a crap about human nature. And here I am, been stuck inside this crappy test tube, which was designed by the f***in' eggheads of Project X.

And there's this douchebag called William Stryker. Oh boy... This guy has guts to show up here with all these bozos who wear nothin' but white coats, eye-glasses and whatnot. Bunch of nerdy f***ers if ya ask me. What do they know? Just took me in and expect me to work fer 'em? F***in' Christ. They don't know jack$h!t, that's what. Turns out that there's someone waitin' in the shadows, watchin' closely and... what? Observin' me? I think this is what the experiment was all about. Makin' sure that I do the damn missions fer these clowns. Killin' 'em and...

"WRAAAAAAAOH!" I broke the test tube again. Alarm broke throughout the ceilin'. Damn it. At a time like this, I figured that I've done this before. Maybe, a 100 times? Probably. But who the f*** cares. I just wanna get outta here. Outta this damn...

"GET HIM!" The old douchebag cried out after me, callin' his guards. Bunch of security nutjobs, raisin' their guns, doing the usual. I unleashed my adamantium claws, and said, "Wanna piece of me? Come here, punks!"

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

"EEEAAARGH!" I jumped on 'em and slashed their f***in' guts out. No strings attached. Blood flew all over the floor and then... Yea... You know the rest.

So, I continued with my killin' spree. These bozos had nothin' left to lose. They just wanna knock me out. And that includes the old Willy Stryker here. I heard some people call him, Willie like some silly ol' nickname. And he didn't mind about it. But ya know what? I'll cut his willy when I get the chance. If ya know what I mean...

I slashed their faces, and their damn cheeks. Skin tearin' apart. Bunch of pieces fallin' on the floor. Ears and hands... Christ! What a hero I turned out to be. In this day and age, you would wanna control yourself, and then hope that you become a betta hero. But in this case, Willy here sure knows how to turn things around and...

"Damn ya, b@$t@rd$!" These guys kept shootin' at me as if it were nothin'. Pieces of meat. Flyin' all over the place, again. Blood splattered on the walls, floor, me. It could make someone's skin crawl watchin' this pile of crap. A violent animal. Blood flowin', drippin'... I stood there, pantin' over and over again. Things will neva be the same, once I get outta here.

I managed to get through these b@$t@rd$ and there, the ol' Willy or William F***in' Stryker just stood there like a damn scaredy cat. I guess he was too careful enough not to mess with me. These days, I would wanna talk with him, and then...

"GET OUTTA MY WAY, YA B@$T@RD$. WRAAAAARGH!" Guards screamed their guts out. I mean literally. If ya don't wanna see what I'm doin' here, turn elsewhere. I mean it.

So I stopped fer a while, and then looked around the hallways. I could hear some heavy footsteps. Lotta them. These guys just don't quit. More blood comin' my way.

And that's what happened. Just one guy. An animal like me, who didn't give a f*** if these guys had kids, or wives, or... someone close to them. That's the thing I've always wondered about. They were just doin' their job workin' fer an ol' motherf***er. That damn Stryker.

I came to the point that I had to stop because it looked like there were lotta guards where they came from. I mean... How can they be so stupid knowin' that I could heal eventually. That really sucked fer them. Big time. I will have to pave my way through these b@$t@rd$, and continue runnin' and killin'. Thing is I couldn't stop. Like I had a wild side inside of me, wantin' to tear their bodies apart.

And I did to one guy in particular like slicin' him in half. Almost. No kiddin'. These things the damn eggheads gave me... the so-called adamantium claws. It was the perfect weapon. Wait... I was the perfect weapon. Wonder who that shadowy figure was, standin' behind 'em.

Then someone appeared on the other side of the hallway. Looks like I know this guy. Blond-haired, big muscle type, black claws. I think I know him. Yea...

"Hey, Logan," the blond-haired b@$t@rd said. "Where do you think you're goin'? Eh?"

To be continued in Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 1- Guts and Glory.

Great! Another Wolverine series. What else is new? But this time, things will get more violent than the previous series, Project X: The Birth of Wolverine. He's damn serious, bubs. SNIKT!