Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place during the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SCENES OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH.

Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 9- The Killing Game

There was always a choice. But the girl didn't have a choice. She didn't even have a name. She found herself naked in a test tube, feeling trapped, and being monitored by the shadowy figures of Project X.

They wanted to see the results. The outcome of the experiment relied heavily upon a scientist, who created her. Out of the ordinary circumstances, the girl couldn't begin to understand of what was going on. But... somewhere in her mind, she knew that she had a job to do. She had to...

The girl came back to her senses, and realized that she was part of an experiment. A dangerous one at that. But how long she had been trapped inside Project X? Or how long she was ordered to kill people? Innocents... She didn't know. But what she did know was that the experiment wouldn't stop. Not now or not even in the near future. She overheard some people talking about mutants, and how they would become a threat to humanity. All was lost to her. She even remembered the people that she had been with, and thought...

"Mom... Dad..."

She cried out to them. In her mind. But was it a dream? An illusion? Again, she didn't know. Maybe, she was kidnapped while heading home from high school. Or late-night curfews...

Then she unleashed something from both of her hands. The figures seemed to move backward as if they were... scared. The girl couldn't see them clearly. But she knew that breaking out of here, she would...

She smashed the glass, falling down on the ground, and then breathed as if she was drowned in water... Some of the figures moved amongst the crowd of other spectators. One of them sounded the alarm.

The girl could hear their heavy footsteps. The door opened.

She cried at them like a wild animal, and slashed them. Limb by limb. Falling apart, the guards screamed to death. Blood splattering... She even cut the man's face, and tore it open. The other guard puked at the sight of it.

She even tore their guts out. Pulling the strings... Every part of the human body. It was grotesque.

They even shot her numerous times. But she wouldn't go down. She had...

The healing factor. Yes. She was just like Wolverine. But only better. Faster. And a killing machine who would follow the orders of a man, who created her. A man who would go to extreme lengths of creating a perfect weapon.

But she still didn't have a name. Only the one that was given to her. It was...

----------------------------------------------------------

It keeps getting darker by the moment because we just saw Logan... tearing a young girl's body. More like someone who came straight out of college or something. Please, don't ask me how I know this. But she...

CrazyGirl: Jesus Christ!

DoubleTheFun: Yeah... I would've warn you about that one. But...

There were no words to describe it. Especially coming from me. Logan would never commit a horrible act of crime. And the woman lying... on the floor. She must have been killed by...

Victor Creed.

Yeah. It had to be him. He must have killed her on the spot right before he tortured a... guy. And Logan thought he was someone else.

Evil666: Hey CrazyGirl, u okay?

Silence. CrazyGirl must have been shocked. Or the fact she had never seen anything like it. She was even prepared for this. I mean... what difference does it make? She had seen a lot of snuff videos in the past. So, it wouldn't be a problem for her. But...

DoubleTheFun: She must be shocked.

Evil666: Yeah. I figured.

JasSitCom: CrazyGirl. Are u okay?

CrazyGirl: Huh? Oh... yeah. I'm fine. Christ. That was... intense.

DoubleTheFun: We all know that. But... it is what it is.

CrazyGirl: Is this the end?

Evil666: Um. No... there's more.

I gulped. I hoped that it was over. And I was surprised to hear it, coming from CrazyGirl herself. But no. I looked at the duration of the video. We have five minutes left. What could happen in five minutes?

DoubleTheFun: Are you sure you want to continue?

CrazyGirl: Huh?

Evil666: He's talking to you, Crazy.

CrazyGirl: Um... yeah. Sure. Five minutes. Wouldn't hurt.

DoubleTheFun: Okay. What about u, Jas?

I sighed. These days, I would want to think of stopping this... atrocious nonsense. Maybe, I should do something...

A separate window just popped out of nowhere. I was like... What the f***? It was the first time ever, and I didn't expect it to happen this way. Even when talking to the rest of the Depraved Souls.

But it turned out to be a message. Not one of those warning signs of a virus or something. But if that were to happen, I would definitely erase it. Believe me, I know how to do things like that.

And this message. I couldn't figure out where it came from. But it said this.

I know what you're doing.

F***. Is it the police? No, it couldn't be. They don't send private messages to scare people off. It could either be a hacker or...

U must be Jas. Right? Jasper Sitwell.

What in the world? How did... he know my name?

You must be wondering how I know ur name. But don't worry. I won't tell anyone. What I need from u is the information.

I decided to type back because I wanted to know what's the deal with this... guy.

JasSitCom: What info?

Project X.

JasSitCom: Project X?

Yes. Do u know what it is?

I thought about it. And then it hit me. Rumors had said that a military program called Project X was shut down years ago by the Canadian government. Yeah... But I never tried to hack into their system. Because...

Well?

JasSitCom: I think I know what it is.

Okay. Then u must do something else for me. I know ur browsing activities, and you're running out of money. This info will cost u a lot. So, if you can get the information about Project X...

JasSitCom: Hold on a sec. It was shut down. How could u possibly want me to...

I'll send u the link. It seems outdated. Yes. But I couldn't access it. I've tried it several times. But sources said that u can do it. You're a good hacker. And for that matter, you'll be offered cash. Let's say... a million dollars.

Holy crap. A million for this kind of info? The guys of Project X must be hiding a lot of secrets. A Canadian Film said it all. And besides, he was right. I was running out of money. Spend it on all this computer equipment. Jesus Christ! This guy knows everything about me.

I typed...

JasSitCom: Okay. But... who are you?

That is not for u to know. But if u don't do what I say, I'll report to the police about ur... browsing activities.

$h!t. I knew this was coming.

And if you're not able to do...

DoubleTheFun: Hey Jas!

JasSitCom: Listen... the Depraved Souls are waiting for me. I need to get ba...

That can wait. U need to listen to what I have to say. It won't take long.

JasSitCom: Okay.

Like I said, if you're not able to do the job. Same thing. You'll end up in prison for the longest time of your life. U wouldn't want that. Would u?

JasSitCom: Um... No.

Good. I'll send u the link. Once you're able to access the website, transfer the info to ur device. It doesn't matter which. Just do it.

I wanted to ask him why he needed this information. But there wasn't time. I have to get back to Depraved Souls and...

He send me the link. Then I copied and paste it into a different window, the Notepad. The unknown user's window closed, and I typed...

JasSitCom: Hey guys.

Evil666: Where the hell have u been?

JasSitCom: I was at the bathroom.

DoubleTheFun: U could've least told us.

JasSitCom: Sorry. I had to go right away. Couldn't hold it any longer.

DoubleTheFun: Whatever. Have u seen the last five minutes of the film?

JasSitCom: Um. No. But I will.

Christ! Once the film is over, I have to tell them, I've other things to do. Like hacking into a website that was non-existent. Of course, I wouldn't tell them that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guards were chasin' after me. They just don't how to quit. But they were willin' to capture fer the sake of their job. After all, they get paid to do this kinda $h!t. Once in a while, I'll have to slice 'em up like pieces of fresh meat. That way, they could stop right here and...

What a joke. They wouldn't do it. Not even in Stryker's watch. He made sure that I was only their valuable asset, and that would be the toughest luck in his hands. He got what he wanted. A killin' machine.

But I wanted it to stop. These experiments... They're takin' its toll on me. And...

I could hear 'em firin' a couple of rounds behind my back. I ran like a wild animal. Didn't stop. But I have to hide somewhere fer a while. Only then...

Kept firin'. I stopped and hid behind a tree. A couple of guards, scannin' around the area. I could see the red laser beams, pointin' from their guns. I moved fast, and one guard noticed me. He fired.

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

The rest of 'em did the same. Then I slashed their chests. Throats. Eyes. F***in' Christ. They had it comin'. Slowin' me down wouldn't do any good. But then again, what do they know. Jack$h!t. That's what.

The other guards came by and saw what I've done to their friends. They cried out. And I cried back.

"WRAAAAAGH!" It was so intense that I could feel the beast inside of me. It was let out. A long time ago. The thing was I couldn't stop the killings. All because of Project X.

Cuttin' their heads off, and the arms... The rest of the team fanned out, and attacked me from behind. I looked over at 'em and said, "Is that the best thing ya can do? WRAAAAAOH!"

Again, I slashed 'em. This time, I took their insides out. Spillin' blood, the guard tried to hit me. But I slashed his face. Eyes and nose came out. Others shot me back. Turnin' around, I finished 'em with a single blow and then stopped.

I breathed fer a while. I thought it would be over at this point. But it seems unlikely. Because there was someone else. And it was...

What the hell? It was the girl. That I know. Because I just saved her from these b@$t@rd$ of Project X. And when she came outta the bushes, I could also smell someone's blood on her. Dear God...

It was the same girl who lost her parents. She looked at me, fiercely. Then she unleashed somethin' from both of her hands. I was shocked.

She was like me.

To be continued in Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 10- The Perfect Weapon.

Looks like Logan is about to face another deadly adversary. Will he able to fight her? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Damn it! That Stryker... What's he done now? SNIKT!