Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place during the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SCENES OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH.

Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 4- A Canadian Film

If I remembered correctly, there were three women in that rat hole years ago. But it wasn't three. There were only two of 'em. Both been killed by the blond b@$t@rd, Victor Creed. Must be the illusion I had, thinkin' there was a third one, or... She could've hidden herself among the dead bodies. Who knows? If only I could face Vic again right now...

Where was I, anyways? The place looked pretty dark. Like the rat hole... The so-called, "River of Blood." And I could hear several mumbled cries from... It came from the hallway. Lookin' around the place, I found myself in some kinda warehouse. I used to think that Stryker would have betta ideas on how to control my nature, or even that damn egghead, Dr. Lykos. But...

I could sense 'em. Yea... From the right side of the hallway... Headin' over there, I found myself naked again. Great! What's up with this nakedness, anyways? No clothes. Nothin' to hide. But this time, I had some kinda helmet on, coverin' half of my face. It was red. It was probably why I couldn't tell where I was. Or the fact that the redness of the screen, wouldn't give the full detail of the entire place. But somethin' tells me that... somethin' was about to go down. And it's gonna get worse.

Since it was dark in here, I could see where I was goin' with all this... redness. Light seemed to be dimmer in the darkest hallway. Scans showed somethin' was afoot. Like someone who entered or trespassed the ol' warehouse. Then...

Wait a minute... Someone was currently recordin' me. But who? What is this? Some kinda film goin' on? I don't remember Stryker mentionin' about it. Because he was a man of secrets. Oh wait... I wasn't in Project X. No. Yea... that makes sense. I could see why he was doin' it. Or... that f***in' Lykos. They wouldn't film it in Project X. But the filmmaker. Who was he? Holdin' that damn camera of his.

No, I was mistaken. Scans showed it was someone else. But I knew what to do next. I took my helmet off. Seems to me that all these events were planned out, accordin' to Dr. Lykos. There was a security camera installed on the corner of the hallway. But most likely, some darn technician had done it earlier before I was brought here. But the person who stood there... Couldn't tell who he was. If only I could put that helmet back on.

But no. I was ordered to do this. Again, all planned out. Must be that damn...

"Hello, dear Logan," someone said. I looked at him carefully. He still stood there, probably waitin' for me. So I came closer towards him. And guess what? The guy... Jesus Christ! The guy had no skin. He was all muscle. Barely anythin' else. Probably naked as well. But... his appearance was ghastly. Who the hell was he?

"You must be wondering who I am," the skinless guy said. "No matter. The name's Harry Pizer. People also call me, Skinless Man."

"I see," I finally said to him. "But... what the hell am I doin' here?"

"Don't you know?" Harry said. "Come... I'll show you." I followed him. Seemed to be a long hallway. Lights just kept dimmerin' all over the place, and I could see the back of the Skinless Man. Wonder what his condition was to be this way. Damn...

He stopped and then opened the door. Somethin' smelled bad in there. I wonder... Dear God...

"See?" Harry said, pointin' towards the grisly nature. I was like... Couldn't describe it in words. But this... this went too far.

"What am I seein' here?" I asked him. Of course I knew they were all dead. Burned corpses. Looked like...

"There was an orgy here," Harry replied. "But... the people who were selected for this part of the experiment, didn't realize the room was a gas chamber."

"What?" I turned towards him.

"Yes. And I took part in it. Like you, I too have the healin' factor. They f***ed each other while getting burned to death. Can you believe it? I couldn't die, of course. I mean... Look at me."

This guy was sick. I said, "But yer skin..."

"Yes, my skin would've been brought back. But there was a condition that prevented it. Scientists have yet to analyze its cause. Not even Dr. Lykos could find the answers. But..."

"Dr. Lykos..."

"Yes. He brought us here. You seemed to be resisting his control. Me? I'm merely enjoying it."

"You... b@$t@rd. WRAAAAGH!" I slashed his skinless muscle. He seemed to be in great pain. But no cries, whatsoeva. I went deep inside his chest, tearin' every vein I could possibly find. Blood gushed out. And the Skinless Man whacked me. Turns out that he couldn't do anythin' else. He just hit me again. What a nutcase.

I cut off his arm. But it grew back. Slowly... His healin' factor seemed to be more powerful than I have. Maybe even, Victor Creed.

Harry stabbed me with his arm, tryin' to grab the heart. I could feel the tension risin... Beatin'...

"WRAAAAAAGH!" He was about to take it out, when I slashed his chest. I tore it open, almost completely, revealin' the part of his skeleton. Is someone recordin' this? Oh yea... The cameras...

Harry whacked me again. I pulled myself back, tryin' to figure out how to kill him. But he was much stronger than... Vic or me. I heard cries. It came from the other side of the room. I ran away. Probably, Harry thought I was scared to kill him. But no. I didn't have time to deal with a guy, who could regenerate himself. Even from the point of death, which I had yet to see.

When I came to the room, someone was here, torturin' a... poor man. It was him. Damn Victor Creed.

"You b@$t@rd! WRAAAAAGH!" I slashed him, tearin' the skin apart. Vic cried out, usherin' words of profanity. He even held me by the throat, tryin' to crush it. I almost got choked. Could feel the blood, rushin'...

I stabbed his eye, with my right adamantium claw. Takin' his eyeball out, Vic screamed so loud that he pushed the poor guy over the edge of the floor. He was bein' held towards the ceilin'. Ropes had been tied up. But now they were cut. He even managed to release himself after fallin' down. Thing is I've neva seen this guy before. Must be...

"Kill him!" The thought of killin' this guy... I couldn't take it. I know fer the fact that he was only innocent. Was he also a security guard? Don't know about that. But... he seemed scared. Maybe, he changed his clothes. But then...

The guy took out his gun and shot me, several times. No, he was the guard. Damn it. It was just a trick. "EAAAAARGH!"

I slashed his face, brutally. Blood splattered on my face. Tearin' the muscle tissue out or the skin. What the hell was I thinkin'? Couldn't control myself. Couldn't...

I crushed his face with my full strength. There was a crack... Skull bein' crushed into tiny pieces. I could feel 'em, both eyeballs comin' out and then...

The rest of his body dropped on the floor. And get this. It shook miserably on its own. Like a worm who had no eyes, whatsoeva. I was like... impossible. But maybe... Dr. Lykos had the answers. He knew what he was doin'. That damn b@$t@rd.

And another one. This time, it came from a woman. Vic and I both looked at each other. And then, Harry came to meet us.

"Having fun?"

"Shut the hell up, you f***in' runt," Vic said.

"Manners," Harry said. "As a lawyer..."

"You were a lawyer?" I said to him, surprisingly.

"Sorry, a former lawyer. What can I say? I'm only English. I've come from London to study law and became the finest lawyer there is. But my skin condition... It went out of control. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror anymore. Couldn't face the judge, the jury, and even my clients. But I've found something else. Something that would suit to my own tastes."

"Your own tastes is f***ed up," Vic said. "You know that?"

"And what about you, Mr. Creed? You liked to eat people? Is that it?"

"You think you're betta than me?" The blond b@$t@rd said. "I'll show you, damn runt!" Vic came over towards him, and tore the Skinless Man apart. Slashin' away his skin. Tearin' the veins. Pullin' away the muscle tissues. Blood pourin' down, and... Takin' his heart out. But he didn't wanna eat it. Mutant eatin' another mutant? Not a chance. Probably, not one of Vic's tastes. Instead, he crushed it. Blood spilled on the ground like the river of...

Blood... The third woman. She looked beyond the corpses. She was hidin'. The poor Jewish woman. She couldn't fight the blond b@$t@rd. And it seemed that... Wait... It wasn't a woman. It was...

The woman still screamed from the other side of the room. I ran towards the place, sensin' her nearby. It sounded like a girl. But when I came there, it turned out to be a tall one. 18 years old, give or take. Bein' tied up on the chair. She screamed constantly, and uttered words of profanity like, "F*** YOU, SICK B@$T@RD$. F*** YOU! YOU'LL ALL GO TO HELL." She even saw me. I told her that I came here to save her. But no... She wouldn't listen to me. She told me what a monster I was. As if I killed someone... Then...

I noticed someone lyin' on the floor. It was... a woman. Unrecognizable. I could tell... Someone took her insides out, and left it there. It had to be Vic. No doubt about it. He...

An 18-year old girl just saw her own mother being brutalized by none other than Victor Creed.

Yea... I remember alright. It was a girl who hid herself among the dead. The river of blood. There was a third woman. She was scared. Probably one of the dead mother's girl or someone else. 18 years old. Young...

"WRAAAAAAAGH! DAMN YOU, VICTOR!"

But the young woman... She still screamed at me. And then I realized somethin' else... What I have to do. No...

"Yes, Logan..." Someone said to me. "You'll have to open her up. Do you know what I mean? Like a notebook. Open her and see what's inside."

No... I walked slowly towards her. Couldn't stop... NO!

Unleashin' my adamantium claws, I tore her face apart after stabbin' right through her. NO!

"Open her..."

No... I was pullin' out the strings from inside. Piece by piece. I knew it was wrong. Just couldn't stop...

"See what's inside..."

No... I... I saw somethin' black. Must be the drugs. Yea...

"She's only a runaway, Logan. Supposed go to college. But not suitable for it. Late-night party goer. Drug addict. Nobody. Do you understand?"

"No... I can't. I..."

"Open her up."

"EEEEEERAAAAAGH!"

Took everythin' out. Somethin's sploshed on the ground. And I knew what it was. Everythin'... I...

An 18-year old girl just saw her own mother being brutalized by none other than Victor Creed.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOH!"

I stopped. Everythin' was a mess. I... couldn't believe it. I just killed... What have I done?

"Well... Well... Didn't know you had it in you, Logan," Vic said behind me. "I've always thought you'd be one of those... What do you call it?"

"I believe the word is nice," Harry said, appearin' in the room. Thought he was dead. But like he said earlier. He also had the healin' factor. Much more powerful than Vic and me. Comin' back from the dead. Impossible, I know.

"What the f***!" Vic said as if he was surprised to see him. "How many times I'd have to kill you?"

"You can kill me anytime, Mr. Creed. But I will always come back." He turned towards me. "Don't worry, Logan. The world is a terrible place. But it's wonderful. Don't you think?"

No... It ain't wonderful. There were things I did at Project X, which I wasn't proud of. And it was all because of... Dr. Karl Lykos.

Breathin' heavily, and still covered in blood, I turned around to face both of my enemies. Just standin' there, as if nothin' happened.

"Vic..." I said slowly. "Remember there was a girl in the rat hole?"

Vic looked at me, confused. "What the hell are you talkin' about?"

"There was a third woman. You've only killed two of 'em. Remember?"

Moments of silence. Then... "Oh yea... I remember now. But no, Logan. There wasn't any third, f***in' woman."

"She was hidin'. But..." I stopped sayin' it. Why?

"She was hidin'?" Vic said surprisingly.

"Yea... She hid among the dead. You couldn't even smell her because of the rotten crap, lyin' around. But I saw her. I..."

"Hmm..." Vic wondered. "Well, I don't know about that. But if I had seen her, I would've eaten her just like..."

"WRAAAAAAAGH!" I cried out after him. Was about to slash him, but I stopped. And this time, it wasn't one of those hypnotic suggestions that Dr. Lykos implanted in my f***ed up brain. Somethin' hit me. It was... a dart. Closed my eyes. Fallin' down... Total blackness... Hell.

To be continued in Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 5- Depraved Souls.

A Canadian Film? Don't even ask. Next, Logan finds himself again in another experiment that goes beyond his control. And he's not the only one. That's right, bub. It ain't pretty. SNIKT!