Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 2- River of Blood

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place during the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SCENES OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH.

Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 2- River of Blood

They called it the "River of Blood." Wanna know why? Because there were a bunch of dead bodies lyin' around the water. Full of 'em. We were brought into this stinkin' hellhole after the German tank blasted us. Sky-high. Good thing is Vic and I both survived. Thanks to our healin' factors.

But it stank in here. And there were others. Like the Jewish prisoners who were already taken by the Germans and then put... You know the rest. But lemme tell ya somethin' else. Bein' here, especially with Victor Creed ain't pretty. These humans looked at us, as if they hadn't seen before. Most likely, they don't know a thing about us. Three women, two men. I could tell from their cold-hard looks. They seemed to be afraid. Probably because of Vic here.

How the hell did we get here? Again, the German soldiers took us in. They said words like, "Devils! Monsters! Like we were alive or somethin'. We couldn't be killed." And that's what hit 'em. A German officer who led his men to attack us, had ordered to take us to this horrible camp, while we've been knocked by the blast. Great! Just ya know that there were things I couldn't see, tryin' to get my senses back, while my insides got torn out. No kiddin'. I could feel it. And Vic's... That's the first time I saw it. His insides. We were dragged like ragdolls by those f***in' Germans.

After what took like about an hour or so, we got here, and found ourselves in a rat hole. But there weren't any rats. No. It was just the river of blood. Some sorta sewer I guess. That's what one of the prisoners said. Here. I felt like pukin' at the moment. But I hadn't eaten anythin' before we... were sent to attack the Germans? Sometimes, I couldn't remember things. Like who sent us there, or even why. Other times, I couldn't tell whether it was real or not. Like it was all just a bad dream. And I felt the deja vu all over again. But this ain't deja vu if ya think about it.

One guy was shiverin' and said that he and his "friends" hadn't eaten anythin' for days. I was like, "I know what ya mean." But the bodies which kept floatin' in the water... I could see the maggots eatin' away their skins. And the flesh rottin'... Vic looked away and hated the stench, despite the fact he eats fresh meat. And guess what, folks. His tummy rumbled like an earthquake. He looked down upon himself, and then turned slowly at the Jewish prisoners.

Oh, no. This ain't what it looks like. I know we hadn't eaten much for the last... two days? Or so... But this doesn't look good. I mean... I would neva do such a horrible thing like that. Not in a million years. But... Vic here. He sure likes to eat human flesh. Even told me about it. Like he had no regrets over it. A f***ed up monster, that's what.

Vic came over to the woman. She stared at him. Didn't say a word. But Vic wiped out the saliva off from his lips. I said angrily, "Vic, you betta don't!"

"Come on, Logan. I'm so damn hungry right now. You're too. You know that."

"Yea, but not like this. If ya do it, I'll..."

"I'll what? Eh? You wanna know what's it like not to eat food for a couple of days? You stupid runt."

"NO!" I cried out after him. He grabbed her. Screamin', she tried to pull away from him. I stepped in. The others shouted. And the other two women screamed.

"VICTOR!" I cried out again. But he punched me so hard that I was brought down like a flat duck. The two guys even tried to stop him. But Vic... He...

"Outta my way, you f***in' runts," Vic said to 'em. He brutally slashed their faces. The guy screamed as his nose dropped on the water. The other guy's cheek got torn out. But the woman... She screamed again. But this time, she came right after the wild animal as he still grabbed the poor woman for... lunch? I hit him with all I got. But he was too strong for me. The stinkin' sensation overwhelmed my senses. I couldn't even concentrate.

But the woman... She bit Vic's hand. He cried out painfully, as he grabbed her hair and bashed her head against the wall. Over and over again. Blood splatterin'...

"DAMN YA, B@$T@RD!" I said angrily to the blond mutant. "WRAAAAGH!" Victor saw me and brought me down again. Slashin' me. Couldn't see a damn thing with all this darkness. But there was a small amount of light, pourin' from the other side of the tunnel. Looked like it was blocked on both sides. Or if it wasn't, we all would've gotten out.

While the woman struggled, she did the unthinkable. She scratched both of Vic's eyes.

"WRAAAAAAARGH! YOU DAMN B****!" Vic stabbed her gut. The woman stopped as she stared down. Then he pulled her insides out.

"NOOO!" I cried out again. But it was too late. He tore her apart, and then...

I puked. God... What a sight. I've neva seen anyone eat someone else. But... I felt sick to my stomach. Vic really did eat that guy. The time he told me... At first, I didn't believe it. And Vic said he was the bad guy. I was like... probably didn't care. But now...

"Have some, Logan," Vic said, offerin' me the remains of the dead woman. "You're gonna need it."

"YOU KILLED 'EM!"

"So what? This is what we do best. Ain't that right?"

"EEERAAGH!" I went after him, again. Slashed him. All the time I worked with him to battle our common enemy, helpin' the poor Jews from these f***in' Germans. But... he... I couldn't take it no more. The guy has to be stopped. He...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

He stopped me from attackin' the security guards. I remember now. Memories kept flashin' through my very eyes. But was it real? Did he actually commit those atrocities while bein' captured at the camp? Don't know. But what I do know is that I'll have to kill him. I have to...

"You f***in' runt," Vic said, slashin' my back. "When you ever gonna learn?" I turned around to face him, but he held my throat tightly. And then stabbed me again. With those black claws. The painful sensation went underneath my skin. Those poor Jews... They didn't deserve it. This blond b@$t@rd... I'll...

"WRAAAAGH!" I stabbed both of his sides and fell backwards. The guards didn't dare to shoot because they probably wanna see if Vic could stop me. But I wouldn't allow that thing to happen. Not even after what he did to those poor people back at the camp, or probably more after that. I'll...

"That's far enough," Stryker said. I could see that Vic felt disappointed. He wanted to kill me that bad. Very bad. Like who's gonna stop me at this point. All of 'em? What a joke.

But there was someone else in the picture. Someone walked in, didn't care about a thing of what I've become. It was some damn egghead. But I don't know who it was. But the guy had specs on him. He put 'em up towards the ridge of his nose, observin' me like one of his damn patients.

Vic looked at him too. He put me down. Still feelin' the pain, I don't know if I could take all of these clowns down, especially Vic here.

"You must be Logan, I suppose," the egghead said.

"What's it to ya?"

"Everything," He replied. "Let me introduce myself. The name is Dr. Karl Lykos. Nice to meet you."

To be continued in Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 3- Fleshed-Out Memories.

Karl Lykos? Well, there are some things hidden within Logan's past, and one of the eggheads had not been mentioned in the previous series. Find out what he's about in the next chapter of Wolverine. I tell ya. This Karl guy is nuts. SNIKT!