Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place during the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SCENES OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH.

Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 10- The Perfect Weapon

At 16 years old, she always wanted to have a normal life. But it was taken away from her only creator. He watched her every movements, and the fact that she would carry on his dangerous experiments. It was inevitable.

Not knowing of what she was capable of, she had a bad feeling that something was about to go down. Like a ton of bricks falling apart. And then causing havoc... destruction.

She was only a girl. Nothing more than that. At one point, a guard of Project X was mesmerized by her appearance. He had a history of teen molestation, a crime that landed him in jail for a couple of years, and then got released. Stryker hired him to work for Project X. But it was all part of a plan, according to Dr. Karl Lykos.

The mad psychologist had studied the guard's behavior and his past. Whenever the girl was brought to her cell, he couldn't help looking at her. She was young and sweet, but deadly. Inside and out. An assassin with no regrets. No feelings. None whatsoever. He had no idea of what she was, and yet he had learned the true aspects of the experiment. He even saw her, killing those other guards.

He tried to resist the temptation. But fate had landed him on the spot when he met her privately in the cell. He even asked her if she wanted some candy. The girl hadn't replied.

Dr. Lykos watched him. He even smiled from his own private office. All recorded on video. Then something happened to the guard. He screamed, realizing that he made a terrible mistake. Even though he hadn't touched her, the girl saw the drastic attempt on her life, and realizing that she was in complete danger. But that was something else. It was...

Trigger Scent. A chemical that was designed to enhance the rage within the girl's psychological makeup. Evaluation had made it clear that she did it due to the chemical gas, which she inhaled it earlier on, while sleeping in her cell or doing something else. Her eyes went wild as if she was in complete shock. She gradually had to come with the idea of being a natural born-killer. A wild animal who couldn't tell anyone from either a friend or foe.

She tore off something between the guard's legs. He kept screaming until he came to a complete stop. Holding it down, he tried to prevent the blood from dripping on the floor. His eyes went upwards and then...

THUD! Dead. Just like that. The girl saw what she did to the perverted guard. She didn't even cry, nor made any attempt to show signs of sadness. She was the perfect weapon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The last scene of the film was one of the worst things I've ever seen before. I mean... It was a bloody mess. Logan actually killed four innocent people other than the girl, who looked to about 18 years old. And then, he managed to stop Harry and Victor Creed from...

Killing a young girl, who looked probably less than 18 years. Maybe 16? I don't know. But Logan here had certainly broke out of this mad doctor's control. Dr. Karl Lykos.

That name seemed familiar. In fact, I must've access certain records from the files of D.A.G.G.E.R. to find things about...

Project X.

But it turned out to be a trap. They had a virus called Cyber, which could be transmitted from their system into my computer. Therefore, I had a few minutes to block the virus from infection. It happened one time, and it would never happen again. That is if I don't try that sort of thing.

Until... this unknown guy showed up and forced me to access a hidden website about Project X. Why? Again, I don't know anything about it.

The film ended. Boy, what a relief.

CrazyGirl: That's it?

Evil666: Yeah. What? U want some more?

CrazyGirl: No... I mean, what does it mean?

DoubleTheFun: U better ask Jas that question.

Great! I knew he was going to say something like this.

CrazyGirl: That's fine. I can find out later.

DoubleTheFun: No. Just tell us what u think, Jas.

JasSitCom: Guys... It was all an experiment.

Evil666: Yeah, Jas. We know u said that. But what happened after?

JasSitCom: Um... I don't know. I guessing that Logan must have taken the girl... and escaped.

DoubleTheFun: Escaped from where?

JasSitCom: From the warehouse.

Evil666: That wasn't the warehouse. That final scene... They seemed to be in a different location.

DoubleTheFun: Yeah. They must've been brought there after being knocked out. U saw their dizzy expressions. Right, Jas?

He was right. They must have been transferred to another location. Only this time...

Project X? Was that the place? No. It's something they wouldn't record on film, and let it post in public. Not even in dark net.

Or maybe, someone allowed it to film inside Project X for the final scene. It was one of those moments you tried to figure out what really happened. Like a twist ending. Or...

JasSitCom: You're right, Double. I think it's somewhere else.

DoubleTheFun: Like what?

JasSitCom: Um...

CrazyGirl: Guys. I think that's enough. Gotta go and sleep. Have work in the morning.

Evil666: What's the time over there?

CrazyGirl: 10:00 pm.

JasSitCom: Um. Me too. Have some things to do.

DoubleTheFun: Okay, Jas. See you next time. Double and out.

DoubleTheFun is offline.

Evil666: Peace.

Evil666 is offline.

CrazyGirl: Hey Jas.

JasSitCom: Yeah?

CrazyGirl: Don't mind these guys. I'm pretty sure they were determined to know what's really going on. Like u know all the answers.

JasSitCom: Yeah. I get that a lot.

CrazyGirl: Okay then. Goodnight.

JasSitCom: U too.

CrazyGirl is offline.

Alright. Here goes nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't realize the girl was also part of an experiment. That damn Stryker. What was he up to? And why?

And the girl's parents... Did I kill 'em? No matter. What's done was done. The girl came back to kill me. Looks like she was either sent to finish me off or...

Revenge.

"EEEEERARGH!" The girl screamed like an animal. She stabbed me on the chest. I could feel the pain. Blood comin' out. F***.

The problem is that I couldn't fight back. Couldn't harm the girl. Couldn't...

"RRRRAAAGH!" I slashed her back. No kiddin'. I had to do it. But I told her not to. She wouldn't listen to me. Not a damn thing. It wouldn't matter, anyways. Because...

She was controlled like me. She musta done worst things than I did. Or pretty much the same. But her parents...

She came back to attack me. This time, she unleashed somethin' sharp from her foot, and kicked my...

"WRAAAAAAGH! F***." Didn't think she could... have the adamantium claw on her...

She did the same thing with the other foot. Only this time, she slashed my face. A different kinda weapon, who was designed to kill me or...

Hunt mutants down. Like us. Yea... I overheard these Project X b@$t@rd$ sayin' somethin' like that.

But no. I wouldn't allow 'em to control me. I won't!

"WRAAAAAAA!" I slashed her again. Her wounds were healin' instantly. Same regenerative abilities. I guess Harry, Vic and I weren't the only ones. There must be others out there, or in...

Project X.

Was that part of the plan? So we don't go down that easily? Must be the thing that Stryker planned all along. Whateva the case, I'm gonna kill that b@$t@rd.

She did the same tactics again. I tried to find ways to stop her. But most unlikely in this situation, we had to slash each other several times. Until one of us goes down. But...

"Listen..." I said to her again. "We can take 'em down. Project X. The ones who created ya. The ones..."

She stopped. She must be listenin' right now. Thank God fer that.

"Do ya understand, kid?" I continued. "I know what it feels like. But if we..."

She ran too fast, and slashed my gut out. Then my face... Blood splatterin' everywhere. Couldn't see a damn thing.

She screamed again, and was about to slash me, when someone shot a couple of darts. She fell down. I looked over and noticed that Dr. Lykos was there among the other guards.

"You b@$t@rd," I said to him. "I'll get ya fer this."

"Most likely not, Logan," the mad doctor smiled. "But in time, you'll understand the true purpose of this experiment."

"What the hell are ya talkin' about?"

"You really think we would let you go?" Dr. Lykos said, while puttin' the specs back towards his f***in' nose. "You're a fool."

"WRAAAAAAGH!" I ran after him, but couldn't attack him. Because some guard just shot a dart again. Feelin' dizzy fer the moment, I looked at the unconscious girl. Back to darkness. Back to... Hell.

To be continued in Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 11- Back to Square One.

That was an intense battle. But what happens next? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. Looks like I'm back to square one, bubs. SNIKT!