Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place during the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SCENES OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE. DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH.

Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 1- Guts and Glory

World War 2. Whaddaya know? Been here, done that. But there was one person that I couldn't stand. And that's Victor Creed. Yea... The motherf***in' @$$hole, who don't give rat's @$$ of killin' innocent people. Back in the day, we both managed to overcome the German enemies over and over again. The last time I remember was that he used to do things to certain soldiers like pullin' their guts out. The scene was quiet brutal if ya ask me. And I wasn't like him. Oh no. Not until I was drafted one of the worst organizations that... Stryker had forced me to join. Was it really him who started all this dirty business? I guess that must be right. But now, I remember clearly. Deja vu. All that. And this time, I gotta meet my ol' enemy, and former pal. Damn Victor Creed.

"Vic..." I say, pullin' back the memories and focus on the present at hand. But Vic knows no boundaries. He can push 'em wheneva he wanted to. And he had no limits either. All those years of workin' with him... What a damn nutcase. What a fool I was to think he could change himself and become... what? Some nice guy? Gimme a break. And guess what, folks? He wanted me to be just like him. What a joke.

But it won't be a joke, once I'm done with him. This blond b@$t@rd got what it takes to be a f***in' wild animal. Tearin' the bodies apart. And... eatin' 'em. Did I even mention that he was also a cannibal? Makes ya wanna puke, doesn't it?

"You betta get aside, Vic," I say to him. "This ain't yer fight. And I want freedom."

The b@$t@rd looked at me. Then he laughed like a wild clown. People looked at him. The eggheads, the guards, and not to mention, Willy Stryker.

The blond mutant stopped. He looked at me, as if I was stupid. Didn't have to read his mind to know what he was thinkin' right now. But I would like to shove that grin off his face. And then...

"You want freedom?" Vic said, stopped laughin'. "Come on, Logan. You and I know better than that."

"Listen, Vic," I said. "We could take these clowns down. Together. Whaddaya say? Eh? I know ya loved to kill. And..."

"And you don't?" Vic stopped me. "Don't make me laugh. I've always wanted this day to come. Like when you get out of that test tube, so I could tear you apart. You could've done to me when you had the chance. But no. You don't have the f***in' guts to do it. And besides, I had better things to do. I was damn busy."

"Lemme guess. You did lotta killings?"

"Yea..." Vic confirmed it. "That's right. And like you said, I f***in' loved it!"

"REEEARGH!" I went after him, naked as always. Breakin' out and killin' these puny guards. But Vic ain't puny here. He was just as strong as me. And there was a difference. He had no adamantium claws. Like the steel ones. But he does have it in his system, which make his damn bones unbreakable. He slashed my face, tearin' the skin apart. I could see the piece droppin' on the floor. Then he stabbed me with his claws, tryin' to get the insides outta me.

"WRRAAAAAAAAGH!" It was so painful that I almost puked. Pukin' the insides out? No. Just the yellowish liquid that ya often seen people do after they saw somethin', so horrific that it would imprint in their heads fer the rest of their lives. Yea, it ain't pretty if ya think about it. But then again, I could hold onto it. And sometimes, I do puke out blood. Not all of it. Some...

Vic was so strong that he managed to pull some of the insides out. And this time, it was strings attached. Like a straight line. The guards saw the atrocity, and guess what? One of these clowns puked.

But fer William Stryker? Nah. The guy musta seen this thing lotta times lately. I figured he was prepared fer this gory event. Who would known that a guy could take this amount of...

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" I cut the line out, and went after the blond-haired motherf***er. I slashed his face. Pieces of flesh came outta him. He screamed in agony. And then I slashed his gut. Thinkin' I could do the same like what he did to me. But the guards shot me from behind. I looked back, cryin' like a wild animal, and ran after 'em. Cuttin' their heads off, their throats...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their throats... The Germans... Their throats were cut by a sharp knife. Blood flowin' through the floor. A woman screamed... A Jewish woman and her child... The kid didn't say anythin' at the moment. Often enough, the things they had seen this event so many times, that even a kid couldn't speak. Like he had nothin' else to say about it. Or... He was unable to speak from the moment he was born. Or he didn't want to. Either way, the mother was still holdin' her son and told us to get out. But Vic hadn't stopped slicin' the throats off from the German soldiers. How many of 'em were they?

"GET THEM!" One soldier said in German, as he stepped inside the house. The mother and her son went out at the back. I felt relieved they were finally gone. Because she thought we were a bunch of monsters, doin' the brutal killin', especially on the enemy that she hated the most. Ain't that a surprise.

"Come on, runts," Vic said. "Show me what you got." He just stood there, droppin' the dead soldier down. The others came behind him. Three? No. It was... Ten. Yea... ten of 'em. And the soldier who just walked in. That counts as number 11. Maybe, more will come. Who knows?

The blond b@$t@rd slashed their throats off, spillin' the blood all over the floor. What a mess. And I did the same. With my sharp claws. At the time, I didn't have the adamantium claws. Just the plain ol' normal ones that a wild animal woulda done. Pouncin' on his prey, eatin'...

Yikes! I didn't wanna go too far describin' the detail of how an animal could eat another. But it was survival of the fittest. Vic and I? We were like f***in' animals. Tearin' their guts outta the Germans. And sometimes slashin' their faces, unrecognizable.

And get this, Vic had actually tore off the skin completely from the German's face. Even the muscle skin. Some parts of the skull was shown. Literally. No kiddin'. I felt wanna puke at the time. But I couldn't. That doesn't mean I was a sick-minded fella. No. I was just tryin' to save innocent lives from these German @$$holes. Yellin' and screamin'. Vic was havin' the fun of his life. But I ain't havin' fun. I just wanna stop these guys from killin' the Jews. Or capturin' them. Gettin' outta this hellhole was tough luck. But the thing is that these guys won't just quit. They just keep comin'.

Vic managed to pull one German's head off with his sheer strength, after twistin' it. Then, he threw it at the other soldier's face. Got completely smacked by it. Ouch! That gotta hurt.

And this time, I puked. When Vic was done, he said, "I know you can't take this amount of $h!t, Logan. One way or the other, you gotta learn to embrace your nature. Otherwise..."

"Otherwise, what?" I looked up at him.

Vic got quiet fer the moment, and then looked around the f***ed up place. He continued, "Let's not go there yet. But if ya wanna live, now's the chance." He walked outta the house, and I followed him. We could hear the tanks, comin' our way. Must be the Germans. Yea...

"Damn them," Vic said annoyingly. "Looks like we got more where they came from. Eh?"

I didn't look at him. Seems to me, the war was far from over. And this thing happened. A single shot from the tank fell down on us. Just like that. We both screamed.

To be continued in Project X: The Secret Files of Wolverine, Chapter 2- River of Blood.

Holy crap! That was intense. But I warn you, things will get more intense as the story goes on. Are you able to handle it? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. I'm pretty sure they can't handle it, bub. SNIKT!