Prelude to Afro Man vs The Claw

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Decoy Elite

“Everyone freeze.” The robber said with a grin. It was a horrible pun, not that anyone realized it. “I will be robbing this establishment today.” The robber was tall, lanky, and completely nonthreatening looking. His partner on the other hand was a huge man, with a very large looking gun. The guards really should have noted the gun when the pair had entered the bank, but then again like all guards in this kind of story they weren’t very smart. Everyone quickly dropped to the floor as a teller went to get the robber his money. Everything was going well for the villains when our hero appeared. Afro Man crashed through the front door of the bank, slamming into the large robber, knocking the gun from his hands. The large robber tried to take down Afro Man, but after a bit of pummeling from the ‘froed hero he was down for the count. The lanky robber simply laughed at this. “Fool! Do you know who you’re dealing with!?” He demanded. Afro Man answered with a blank stare. The robber was quite offended by this, he expected everyone to know his name he was after all…..”WINTER FRESH!” Yeah, that’s his name….I wish I lying. Winter Fresh’s story is a sad one. After a freak ice cream accident Winter Fresh gained the ability to make things slightly colder, using this ability he was able to convince The Claw(the real bad guy of this story) to hire him. He quickly proved to be useless, and was always partnered with someone who’s actually competent. Anyway, back to the story at hand. Winter Fresh glared at Afro Man. “Face my power!” He yelled furiously as he summoned his true freezing ability. Afro Man could feel a slight chill in the room as, well that’s it. There was a slight chill, it was kind of annoying. Afro Man proceeded to beat the crap out of Winter Fresh, who hopefully will never be seen or spoken of again.

A few days later in the penthouse apartment of a very evil man. “Fork.” The cloaked man spoke as he outstretched his hand. A butler quickly scurried over to the man’s hooked hand, the butler unscrewed the hook and then screwed in a new fork hand. The man gave a small nod and the butler quickly scurried away into his butler hole or wherever it is butlers go. The man began eating his dinner, which was mostly fancy food I don’t feel like describing, as one of his men gave him a status report. “Everything’s going downhill sir. Ever since that Afro Man showed up we’ve been getting caught left and right. Rumor has it he even took down Lime Green.” The cloaked man looked up from his meal. “Lime Green? You mean that green imbecile who worked for The Pimp?” The other man nodded. “Yes sir, ever since Lime Green was taken down The Pimp’s been farther underground.” The cloaked man nodded to himself. “So he’s afraid of this….Afro Man. Claw.” A butler quickly scurried froth as the cloaked man outstretched his hand. The fork was replaced by the hook once more. “I have a plan, as usual.” The cloaked man said. “For now, leave my 7 ‘o clock is almost here.”   The other man bowed and then scurried off in a very butlerish manner. Suddenly, another man burst in through the window. This man was dressed in a rather bizarre purple costume. “Mr. Justice is here to stop you Claw!” The man said as he landed in front of the cloaked man, also known as….THE CLAW (OMG HUGE SURPRISE)!  The Claw grinned. “Ah, number 6, so good to see you.” He said waving his hooked hand at the hero. Mr. Justice gave him a confused look. “Number 6?” He asked. The Claw’s grin widened as he explained. “You see, I’ve met 5 other Mr. Justices and I killed each one. Then I set it up so that some foolish family friend replaced them. Basically it’s an experiment to see how long it takes for a hero to wise up.” Mr. Justice stared at The Claw, his mouth agape in horror. “M-monster…” He said. Just then The Claw dashed forth, stabbing Mr. Justice in the chest. “You think one of you would think to bring body armor by now.” He commented as he ripped out the heroes still beating heart. The hero fell over dead as The Claw outstretched his hooked hand once more. “Send it to his wife, I want to see if I can kill a heroine for once.”

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CaptainCockblock

SWEEEEEEEET!