Power

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The sun shone onto the beach, the water reflcting it's glare. People lay in chairs getting tans, little kids made sand castles, people frolicked in the water. A woman in a blue bikini surfed the waves, then walked up onto the beach, shaking the water out of her eyes. She walked over to her blanket and lay down, sticking her board into the sand. She put on her sunglasses and lay basking in the sun, the droplets of water magnifying her skin. She was just getting comfortable when a shadow came over her, blocking out the sun. She took her sunglasses off and looked up at the figure. She couldn't see his face. "Tori Hanson? We'd like you to come with us, please."

A black Escalade pulled up in front of a roadside bar in Kansas. Inside the bar, a man was playing pool, and winning. Men in suits came in and said,"Merrick Baliton?" The man looked up from his pool game at the man, nodding. "Come with us."

School was just getting out at Reefside High School. Students left the school, some walking home and some geting on the bus. After the bus drove off, a black car puled up to the entrance of the School. In his classroom a man was putting papers away. He was a sscience teacher, and just finished his class on 'What killed the dinosaurs?' Two men in black appeared in the doorway and said,"Dr. Tommy Oliver?" The man loked up from his desk,"Yes, why?" "We'd like you a moment if your time.

Somewhere else in Reefside, a woman dressed in yellow was performing in a cafe. She strummed her guyitar and sung beautifully. Everyone's eyes in the cafe were glued to her. She finished and bowed, walking off the stage. She left the cafe holding her guitar case, and was stopped by men who looked like Federal agents. "Kira Ford? Please come with us."

The wind blew past a man's helmet as he rode down the interstate. He was riding red motorcycle and had on a leather riding jacket and red helmet. A black car drove up beside the man, and the window rolled down. This caught the man's attention and caused him to turn his head. "Nick Russell?" A man in black said out the window. The man riding the motorcycle nodded. "Will you follow us please?"

The black car pulled up to an airplane hangar, and Nick pulled up beside it. He took off his helmet and looked at the hangar. It looked normal, why would they take him here? He got off his bike and wheelede it into the hangar. He didn't like the idea of keeping it outside. As he entered he found four other people. A blonde girl in a blue shirt and jeans, a man dressed like a teacher, in a dress clothes and tie, a punk-ish dressed girl, and a man wearing a blue and silver leather jacket. He walked over to them and asked,"Any idea what I'm doing here?"

The blonde girl answered,"The moment we find out, we'll tell you."

"I believe I can answer that." Nick turned to see a man standing by the door to the hangar, but he didn't look like a man. More like a really big Doberman. But blue. "My name's Anubis Cruger. You were all hand-selected by a friend of mine. He's the reason why you're all here." "And when will we be meeting this friend?" Than man in the blue and silver jacket said.

"Right now." Another voice could be heard. Anubis was tall, and a smaller person stepped out from behind him. He looked about 14, the average height of one as well. He walked closer to the four people, and they could see his appearance. He had fur running the course of his body, with blue tattoos as well. He wore baggy jeans and a blue T-shirt, darker than the blonde girl's, with a long sleeved white shirt underneath it.

"Good Afternoon, Rangers."
Post Edited:2007-08-01 02:43:09

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Boken

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Does anybody even want me to finish this? I actually have a storyline figured out now...