Post humans part three

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/the-post-humans-new-original-characters-fan-fic/645068/#12 link to parts one and two...and now for....PART THREE!!!! Latveria—Doom’s Castle: Victor had just finished practicing his sorcery, in preparation for the Post Humans. He decided to check in his science rooms for any news on a coming threat, after his failed possession of Captain America. As he walked down the hall, his green cloak floated behind him, and his grey armor clanked with every step. “Any news,” he asked? “Y-your highness,” a scientist answered, “the-there is a quinjet entering Latverian airspace….” “Ah, so the post human soldiers are here.” He let out a sigh. “Good. Release the doombots.” Meanwhile: Missionary flew the quinjet towards Doom’s Castle, while a warning blared over their radio. “WARNING: YOU ARE APPROACHING LATEVERIAN AIRSPACE. IT IS SUGGESTED YOU TURN AROUND IMMEDIATLEY, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENSES.” With the click of a button, he turned off the blaring radio, and put the quinjet in autopilot to address his teammates. “You said we’d figure a way into the castle when we got here?” Circuit asked, “well, I’m picking up an electronic force field…what now?” “Don’t worry, I have a plan….” After telling them his plan, he put it into action. Circuit flew out of the quinjet, and started to absorb as much of the force field as he could. Meanwhile, MPH grabbed Heracles and flew him out of the quinjet. (He had to fly in circles to keep up the proportionate strength hold Heracles.) Missionary fired missiles at the force field weakening it. It finally was breached when Missionary crashed the quinjet into it. Luckily, Psy Mind and Talisman were able to hold up a telekinetic force field to protect the three of them. Once the force field was breached, MPH flew Heracles at the wall, which toppled it with a few punches; the rest of the team flew in. The team was met immediately by Doombots. “****. Doombots.” Talisman muttered. “Oh yea of little faith.” Heracles replied, “Trust me, we can get out of this.” Heracles reassured her. Without warning, he leapt into battle, striking off the head of a robot with one punch. He then started swinging his arms wildly, crushing robots, tearing out their circuits, and breaking them like twigs. Heracles picked up a severed arm, and pressed a button on the palm, firing energy. “SEE WHAT I MEAN?!” He shouted back to Talisman. “DOOMBOTS THESE DAYS…YA MIGHT AS WELL MAKE ‘EM OUT OF TIN FOIL.” “Time to short Circuit ******es!!!” Circuit shouted, spraying lightning from his fingertips as if it were rain. The robots flailed around like spastics, and fell to the ground, like a ragdoll. The doombots fired on Talisman, who clutched one of her Talismans, which redirected their attacks back at them. Her hand was then shot by a Doombot, and she dropped the coin, clutching her fist. Just as all of them were about to fire on her, Psy Mind arrived, striking them with her telekinesis, she crushed ten robots together, and collapsed momentarily, regaining her balance when another robot tried to attack from behind. She dispatched him with a wave of telekinesis. “LOOK OUT!” MPH shouted, flying through a doombot trying to shoot Psy Mind from behind. In less than a second, MPH had taken circuitry from deactivated robots and turned it into a bomb; he then tossed it at a crowd of Doombots, destroying them. Missionary sliced through a doombot with an adamantium machete. He then ducked underneath the blast of another one, stabbing it through the chest. ALL RIGHT, ****ERS,” he shouted, pulling a flame thrower off his back, “TIME TO DIE!!” He shot into the crowd of doombots, and they began to melt. Missionary barked for them to regroup, and everyone with a ranged attack (including Heracles, who was still clutching the arm.) while MPH disassembled robots that were not destroyed. After all was said and done, the smoke was cleared, and the post human’s walked through the wreckage to Doom’s Castle. Doom’s Castle: The science room: Doom knelt over the shoulder of a science member, watching the video camera. “Did the doombots serve their purpose?” He asked. “Yes, my lord.” “Good,” He said, “let them come…I’m ready.”Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd just like to say that next chapter it will be revealed...one team member CANNOT BE TRUSTED! Good luck finding out who :P:P:P:P:P I LEAVE YOU TO YOUR SPECULATIONS!!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

Nice! Can't wait to find out. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks! I'm just about to post the chapter now! :D

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: Sweet! I'll get on to it. :)