Post Humans part four

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Primepower PROUDLY PRESENTS: POST HUMANS!!!! Part Four: The traitor is revealed! Psy Mind led the group through the castle, tracing the signals of the dead post humans. As Psy Mind sensed they were getting closer, they heard footsteps. “Talisman,” Missionary said, “keep a force field around Psy Mind; we don’t want her to have to find that signal again.” “STOP RIGHT THERE, INTRUDERS!” The soldiers shouted at them. “Good luck with that.” Missionary mumbled. He pulled out a small handgun and shot the soldiers heading their way. Heracles ran in front of him and acted as a shield from the rest of them. “Be ready to teleport us, Talisman.” Heracles said. He then swung at the pillars, knocking them on the soldiers; Talisman then teleported them past the rubble. They then faced a huge steel door. Psy Mind straightened, and threw her head upward. “They cries…the pain…the destruction.” “What…What is it?” Talisman asked. “I can hear all their last thoughts.” Psy Mind said, “They’re through that door…Heracles, break it down.” Heracles crushed the steel door like tinfoil, and looked upon…. “My…God….” Heracles muttered. The sight was gruesome, and the entire team looked upon the sight of hundreds of dead post humans…all of the eviscerated. Blood splashed everywhere…the team gaped in shock. “I’m glad you’re here.” A voice behind them said. MPH turned around to see “Doom.” “WAIT!” Talisman shouted; but it was too late, MPH made it halfway across the room before skidding across the ground like a rock being skipped across water. He landed at Doom’s feet. “Armor,” Doom spoke, “activate microchips.” Suddenly, the whole team fell to the ground, electricity surging through them, while they writhed on the floor in mid convulsion. “The doombots were designed to be broken, but not before sending out a microchip to keep you from resisting, I had to lure you here…to help you… I knew who the culprit was, so I teleported the post humans to Latveria the second they were killed....now...see the truth.” Doom spoke a few words of magic, and touched Circuit’s temple. “This will show you the real culprit.” The flailing stopped, and all became clear. “NO! Talisman shouted, DON’T BELIEVE HIM! HE’S LYING! HE POSSESED CAPTAIN AMERICA !” “Talisman…” Heracles said, “he showed us an image of himself doing this…it was you?” Doom chanted a spell, and tied Talisman up. “I noticed it happening all over the world, even in my country, and I do not like my subjects being killed without authorization….now…this is your battle, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!” Doom transported the team to the lodge where the original post human was found. “Talisman, WHY?!” Psy Mind screamed. Talisman grinned with a lunatic evil on her face. “I needed to get my powers somehow….how do you think I created my Talismans? I had to transform the post humans’ remains into the Talismans….now that you know, I’ll have to do the same to you…” “Good luck trying.” MPH muttered through his teeth. His voice sounded like gravel, and the team came together, with Talisman facing them. “Come on, then.” She said, “All of you.”

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator  Online

Holy Talisman! :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

I KNOW, RIGHT!!! Actually, for the outcome of this story, I was on a bus and randomly thought "I think I'll make Talisman the traitor." and thus, the story you know was born.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator  Online

@primepower53: I see. Is it because of the letter T as in Talisman and traitor? =P