Post Humans part five (FINALE)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

MPH was the first to react, slamming into her at super speed, repeating multiple attacks. “You…know…MPH…” Talisman said between punches, “You…were…always…predictable.” She threw a talisman at him, and it exploded on contact. She then threw another talisman, which exploded into gas. “I’d try not to breathe if I were you…that’s poisonous.” Heracles jumped at her, slamming her with a right cross. “MONSTER! YOU WOULD KILL YOUR OWN SPECIES!?” Talisman held another coin, giving her super strength. “CIRCUIT, GIVE HIM A HAND!” Missionary shouted, as he and Psy Mind headed over to MPH. “Psy Mind, I need you to give him a telekinetic enema…can you handle that?” “I-I’ve never done anything like that.” “I need you to try…the other two won’t last long.” As if in answer, Heracles flew threw a wall, cracked, broken, and unconscious. Circuit and he had managed to deal a great amount of pain to her. “She’s weakening…running out of Talismans…” Missionary muttered. “Psy Mind!” Missionary shouted, grabbing her shoulder, “As soon as your finished, I need you to get her bag of Talismans away from her…I’ll distract her.” As Missionary rushed in, Circuit went flying. Missionary kicked the talisman giver her super strength out of her hand and crushed it beneath his boot. Talisman threw multiple attacks, as he ducked under the coins being thrown. She managed to land an explosive talisman, and Missionary went flying. Missionary let out a cough. “WH-what are you waiting for? Kill me and make me into a talisman already.” Suddenly, the bag carrying her talismans flew off her shoulder, and flew out into the distance. “NO!” she shouted. “YOU HESITATED!” Missionary shouted, flying into the air and kicking her to the ground with a side kick. Talisman turned her back to the floor to see a gun in her face. Surprisingly, she laughed. “What are you going to do?” She mocked, “you can’t kill me…nobody will allow it. Another psychic will find me here and trace the signal to you. You’ll go to jail…you can’t lock me away…there’s no evidence…you can’t do anything.” Missionary put the gun down and began to walk away. “Missionary…” the barely conscious MPH warned. “YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME!” Talisman shouted, tears streaming down her face. “I GAVE YOU ALL A WAY TO BEAT OUR ENEMIES! YOU WON’T SURVIVE WITHOUT ME!” Missionary grew tense…his hand clenched the gun handle. He spun around quickly.“Damn you to hell for making me do this.” he gritted. With a blam, Talisman’s lifeless body fell to the floor a hole through the center of her head Heracles and Circuit then woke up, “Who did that to him?” Circuit asked “Who do you think?” Missionary asked. In anger, he kicked down the door, his last words being: “Clean up the mess.”

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Nice finale!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts