heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

New York City, Manhattan. 3:00 am. 1975

No Caption Provided

The streets were flooded with vehicles and pedestrians, today was the annual festival of lights. A young boy named Joesph along with his parents drove down the streets trying to reach the destination of the party.

"Honey stop speeding, were not going to be late."

Joesph's mother said to his father. The father was arrogant never listening to others and always thinking he was right, I guess that's were Joesph got it from.

"Shut up! Don't distract me while I'm on the road."

The father responded forcing his foot on the pedal of the car now and started to accelerate at 40mph now. Joesph sitting in the back, would look at his father, being quiet freightend with his choice of actions. Suddenly the car came to a stop tipping over and flying right into a unfinished concrete construction. The workers not noticing poured the cement trapping the family, seemingly killing them.

Joesph's eyes opened slightly and his was blinded by a red light, after red light a tall man with a red cane and black suit walked to him smirking easily. He then raised his hands placing it on Joesph's head.

No Caption Provided

"You are mines now and forever." The man said softly, disappearing with Joesph. Where could he have taken him?

Hell, 4:00 Pm. 2005

"W-where am I?" Joesph said rubbing his head and looking around. The place had alot of flames around it and men and women screaming for mercy. Joesph looked at his hands, they seemed bigger than they used to, he then touched his face feeling a slight beard on it.

"You're In my domain as my servant." The man said revealing himself out of the darkness, he seemed much more older than he did before and this time he had a red tail.

"Am..Am I in Hell?"

Joesph responded to the man looking shooken from the sights of what he's just seen.

"You could say something similar towards that." The man said walking back and forth looking at Joesph like he was pity.

"P-Please is there a way out of this?" Joesph crawled to him bringing his hands to his knees dragging the man down.

"Indeed, but under my conditions." The man responded

"You will become a herald to me Apocalypse, and you will destroy all evil but good as well. Bringing chaos around the land."

"O-Ok fine I'll do it..."

Joesph said standing up beside the man looking towards him straight in the eye. The man had no pupils, it was just black and hallow in there. Finally the man placed his hand onto Joesph's heart area, making his heart black and his skin pale.

" You are now Immortal with great amount of power, don't make me regret this bargain." The man then stepped back into the shadows and in a matter of minutes Joesph was back onto earth onto a small building, his palms started to indulge in flames.

"What is this?"

Joesph shouted, crouching down to his knees and throwing his fist onto the ground denting the concrete. He then let out a shout cracking the rest of the building.

Chalmers Mansion, 5:00 Pm. 2005

Joesph walked into his old parent's mansion losing his balance he walked into his washroom. Joesph loses his balance fully falling down face first onto the floor, he then gets back up with the sink supporting him up. Afterwards he looks at the mirror seeing that his appearance had changed.

No Caption Provided

"I didn't want this !!"

Joesph screamed in horror seeing that he looked so demonic. He then grabbed his hair in stress sitting down on the floor quickly. He could feel the humanity leaving his body, the tattoo on his body glowing ruby red and flashing. The lights of the bathroom blew and then came back on flickering. Could this truly be happening to him?

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RedHood13

Awesome!

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers