PITCH YOUR PERFECT AVENGERS 4 POST AND MID CREDITS

Corbincomicz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

The title says it all. I want to know what you guys think should be the post-credits and mid-credits scenes! Here's mine:

We are in New York, shortly after a battle. People are rebuilding, pan up to show Avenger Tower, but cut off before we see the logo. Cut to inside the building, where a man is walking through it. You can tell they are cleaning up and putting things into place. He enters his office, to find a man staring out the window, wearing a purple mask.

The man turns, and removes the mask, it is Baron Zemo.

"Zemo, why are you here?" The man asks.

"Have you considered my offer?" He asks.

"I have, but with Stark now gone, we don't have anything to worry about." The man says.

Zemo laughs. "Stark was never my main concern." He produces folders, tossing them on the table. "Captain America, Spider-Man, thor, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, the Falcon, Black Widow..." The man shifts through the files.

"Do you have a point to all this?" The man asks.

"My point is that the Avengers are weakened, and our SIEGE can begin." Zemo smiles.

Cut to outside on the balcony, Zemo gets inside a helicopter. "Think about it." He says as the helicopter hovers up and flies away. The man turns to where the Avengers logo once was. Now there is one word stretched over it: OSCORP

Then cut to black with the words: "NORMAN OSBORN will return."

I can't think of another one so yeah, I look forward to reading these!

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

nice