Piston Patti vs. Dr. Turbine and The Titan Train

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Piston Patti ran along the railway platform in the Trevithick Station searching for Dr. Turbine. She had vowed to take revenge upon the mad, steam powered scientist for experimenting on her and her companion, Lenny. She jumped off a platform, fired a rail road spike attached to a cable from her wrist cannon and swung over to the next platform, which over looked a train lot.

Dr. Turbine stood on a gigantic, rusted, black and red train. He wore a brown trench coat over his gray overalls and had black goggles covering his eyes. He brushed aside his greasy black hair as he smiled up at Piston Patti.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite lab rat." Dr. Turbine laughed. "What do you want?"

"You killed Lenny, you bastard." She yelled, as she shot a rail road spike above Turbine's head and swung towards him. "I'm taking you down."

Dr. Turbine dodged Patti by jumping into the train's steam exhaust. She turned and prepared to follow him, yet the exhaust began to fume burning hot steam. Dr. Turbine should have boiled to death in that. She punched the top of the train leaving a huge dent.

The train began to shake. She could hear gears turning as the gigantic train started to move. Patti jumped off the train as it began to transform itself into a gigantic, walking, behemoth. Patti gulped. This thing was over twenty feet tall. She was barely over five feet tall.

"I believe you said you we're 'taking me down', you little punk." Dr. Turbine's voice sounded from the Titan Train. "Ha ha ha, looks like you'll be joining your pal Lenny in Steam Hell."

The Titan Train threw a gigantic punch at Patti, whose piston powered legs ran as fast as they could to dodge the Titan's fist. Steam poured out of the Titans exhaust as Piston Patti shot a rail road spike up to a higher platform.

The roaring Titan smashed the platform just as Patti shot multiple rail road spike cables to higher platforms, jumping higher and higher. The Titan Train smashed each platform Patti landed on. Eventually, the second highest platform fell onto Titan Train's chest. The Titan shrugged off the steel beams, revealing a hole torn into it's heart.

Patti could see the huge boiler pumping steam throughout the behemoth's body.She jumped down from the top platform into the Titan's chest, delivering a powerful punch to the boiler. The heat from the boiler caused the skin from Patti's fist to melt off.

She saw inside the boilers glass plate, Dr. Turbines metal, robotic, skeleton smiled at her. Steam formed around the skeleton and roared "Burn you little punk!"

The boiler became super heated. Patti felt her flesh melting. The steel holding the boiler in place melted as well. This was her opportunity.

Piston Patti ran and sprang out of Titan Trains chest, turning in the air she shot several rail road spike cables into the boiler side, while shooting another into the top railway platform. As she boosted herself up onto the platform, she pulled with all her might on the boiler, tearing it from the behemoth's chest.

As the boiler landed in the ground, the Titan Train became immobile, shutting down. It had lost it's steam.

"That was for Lenny." Patti said.

Piston Patti shot a rail road spike cable into a water tower from the lot's main building. Pulling it off, she dropped the water tower onto the super heated boiler. Steam erupted upwards from the boiler, as it's door burst open.

Dr. Turbine's metal, robotic, skeleton came charging out of the boiler. "I'm going to tear you apart, you little punk."

Piston Patti leapt from the top platform, rearing up her piston powered left arm, while shooting her rail road spike cable at Dr. Turbine's feet. She slung herself straight at Turbine, delivering a downwards punch that completely decimated the robotic mad man, who flew backwards into the boiler, causing it to explode.

Piston Patti spat at Dr. Turbine's decapitated head.

"That was for me."

The End

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0