Pale Knight Part 3

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Dublin

Nearly twenty-four hours had gone by since Muzz cocked up what would be his last job. Running scared for nearly 22 of those hours he was afraid of who had writ the contract for such an item. He only knew that this "key" as he had been told was something very important. Something that could turn the tides of his kind and all things that fed on the blood of humans. But by now he only cared about one thing, keeping one step ahead of the Nae and those who worked for them. He hadn't been sure of the Nae's involvement but something that powerful, and they sent HIM it had to be at least linked to their kind.

But as much as he worried about the Nae, what troubled him, even more, was the ability his once thought git of a partner's ability to fry him in such a way. Muzz still burned and ached on his right side where the energy that Jrriko had hit him with. He had known Jrr for nearly 50 years and not once had he showed the ability he had. This troubling thought had taken Muzz's full attention away from what he should have been paying attention to, and that was the shadows surrounding him. They slowly began to disappear even as he stepped into the bright bathroom of the rundown hostel he had taken in for the night. Looking into the mirror he no longer blinked than an instant later a visage of a decaying woman appeared in the mirror.

Her flesh falling in clumps from her face but never would bone show through. Each patch of flesh that seems to melt off her face was replaced instantly, with an even more revolting patch of skin Muzz tried to scream and turn away but a pair of hands reached out from behind him and held him in place. Something massive held him in place as the woman in the mirror spoke. Her voice hissed as snakes flowed from her mouth with every word spoken,Muzz knew exactly who this was in front of him and the fact of that made him tremble. She was one of the Queens of the Nae, some of the most powerful Daemons he had ever known. Her name Ezra The Mad and she now asked him a question "Mister Muzz....do you know exactly how difficult it is for someone of my caliber to enter your world?" Muzz now trembling shook his head from side to side "Impossible....for my true power is too extreme for your world to even fathom....unless you have a key and can open a tunnel into your world large enough for me to enter through....But..." her voice trails off for a moment and she looks to the creature behind him. Massive and as black as the void, it showed no features only hands that shot out from a glob of darkness. It gripped Muzz tight and held him in place and very still "If I or any of my kind are able to find a temporary host and sacrifice nearly all of our power...we can enter....but it's still quite messy....allow me to show you."Just as she finished her speech, the body on the other side of the mirror went limp and thuds to the ground. Only her energy remained and it surged through the veil that separated her world and ours.

Slamming hard into Muzz's body, her energy wrapped itself around his body as he tried to rid her from his body. But the shadow behind him kept him almost motionless and unable to fight what was coming next. Reaching fast she grips his jaw and breaks it stretching his mouth in a way that he now resembles a pez dispenser. Blood spurts and covers the window and the oddly white bathroom tiles, forcing her own considerable amount of energy into such a small and inadequate form was troublesome but not impossible. She only needed a form for what was to come next, and his would do just fine. Slithering into his chest cavity like a snake, she wraps around his heart and squeezed it until it bursts to end the vampire's life instantly. But using her own energy she held onto his frame and form as he burst, not unlike a normal slain vampire. He literally burst like a water balloon sending globs and entrails everywhere covering the entire bathroom in gore. All that stood in where Muzz once stood was a mound of gore and dripping liquid.

Soon the mound of flesh and blood began to tremble and churn, a voice shot out from the mound asking the Shadow beast "Give me an attractive woman...I need something to model this heap after." for a few moments the bathroom was silent all that could be heard was the echoing of blood and gore dripping to the floor. Soon the Shadow spoke "Winona Ryder....??"sighing the heap of gore chuckled slightly and in an instant, the mound began to spin around itself. Around a center point, it spun in such a fashion that what wasn't covered in gore from the explosion that was once Muzz now was splattered by what was not used. Slowly from the spinning core of the mound stepped a long slender leg, then the rest of its form stepped out covered in blood and bare as the naked sun. Bones crack into place and skin settles as if it just finished simmering, her skin hot to the touch as if she stepped out of the oven. Erza now had a form, resembled the Ryder woman but more feminine in every way. Snapping her fingers the shadow handed her a gown that hung to the floor collecting blood at its ends. Groaning at the shadow beast she asked "Do we know where the key is now?" the shadow nodded and opened a portal.

Baton Rouge

Erza now fully dressed in a dark purple dress stepped through the portal, her skin still caked in blood and now it hardens like a scab onto her perfect skin. She stands behind a pair of cars as two women and a tall black man begin to haul an unconscious man into one of the vehicles. She speaks loud and rejoices as the three of them look up and instantly see through her new skin. Speaking to the male "Hello Balthazar, my tall dark and handsome son of a bitch.....how's mommy doing anyway? Haven't seen her since....oh yes...I wore that sluts skin to give you that little scar...." trailing a finger down her own eye mimicking the long scar down Balthazar's face.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

@darkchild: Interesting, good start.

Funny thing about Baton Rouge, is that it has a cool name with a cool story behind it, but the city is mostly industrial from what I saw. Not as evocative as New Orleans.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@blueecho: @blueecho:never been before basing off memory of a few things ive read. Will be putting up part four here soon.

Finally just moved computer and all electronics into new place. So now i feel home lol