Outstanding Nobody

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

I'm going to start righting the Nobody comics. Bare with me this is my second Fan-Fic ever. I'll try to make you guys proud:D

Outstanding Nobody # 1: A Nobody is Born

=======

Nathan Mendenhall is 19 year old living in a small town in California. He had recently graduated from high school and was about to start going to college. One night on his way to work, a truck pulled out infront of him and he searved off the road to avoid it. The truck tumbled down the hit flipping and turning down the hill. After several hours, Nathan awoke from his accident and pulled himself out his truck. He looked at himself and seemed to be ok, except for a couple cuts and bruises. He looked at his truck which was totally crushed. As he started walking up towards the road he found saw a glowing on the ground. He bent over and examined it, which appeared to be a rock. Suddenly that energy in the rock shout out and Nathan and his body started glowing brightly but gradually faded. Nathan picked up the rock which seemed like an ordianary rock now. He then slide it in his pocket and started walking to town. After arriving in town he started getting light head and was having trouble keeping his balenced. He walked next to a building where he fell against the wall and blacked out.

When Nathan next awoke, in was bright outside again. He looked around and a couple people walked right next to him but didn't even look at him. Nathan pulled himself to his feat and was looking in the window of a shop. After staring for a second he realised he couldn't see his reflection in the mirror and stumbled backwards. He was looking at his hands which he was still able to see up could look right through them. As he was doing this he back out into a street, not paying attention to an oncoming car. Hearing it coming he turned and out of reaction created a wall of invisible energy between him in the car. The driver not able to see the wall slamed into it at full speed.

After the parmedics told the man he was fine, a police officer had some questions for him. The officer asked, "Do you remember everything from the crash, sir?"

The driver was still pretty shook up, and only nodded to the question. The officer wrote on a pade he had and then said, "Can you tell me what happened?"

Once again the man nodded and then said, "I was just driving along this road and then BAM! I crashed." The officer got a confused look on his face and then said, "What exactly did you crash into?"

The driver thought for a second and then said, "Nothing."

Nathan was confused, "Did that rock do this to him? And if so how?" he thought. He thought about it for a bit and then thought the best thing do would be to tell him family. He ran home and then saw his family sitting on their couch. "Guys, I need to tell you something but don't jump."

"Nathan, is that you? Where are you?" his mom asked him. Nathan then explained everything that had happened to him last night and this morning. His family sat wide eyed not saying a word. Finally his mom said, "Well...I think we should just keep this our little secret."

Having many thoughts on his head, Nathan went for a walk. As he was passing an ally he heard a woman scream down it. Nathan quickly ran down the ally where he found a woman being attacked by a gorup of men.

She screamed for help and one of the men laughed, "Nobody can here you scream lady, so just shut it." Out of reaction, Nathan created a burst of energy knocking one of the men back. One shouted, "Who the hell is there?!" Almost coming natural, Nathan replied, "I'm Nobody."

The men started punching at air, and Nobody sat there smiling. He then created a pole out of energy and swung it hitting one of the men. The blow had knocked him out on impact, but now the others knew where he was at. One pulled out a gun and fired it, but once again out of reaction Nobody created a barrier blocking the bullets. The then swung the pole in their direction and a burst of energy came out from it hitting them. The force of the energy knocked them in the air and into a wall.

Nobody was about to leave, when the lady said, "Thank you so much. You truely are a hero." Nobody smiled and said, "I'm just Nobody." He then ran off down the road. The lady called the police and they showed up with questions and to arrest the men. One of the officers asked the lady who did this and she could only say, "Nobody."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Nobody says:

"I'm going to start righting the Nobody comics. Bare with me this is my second Fan-Fic ever. I'll try to make you guys proud:DOutstanding Nobody # 1: A Nobody is Born=======Nathan Mendenhall is 19 year old living in a small town in California. He had recently graduated from high school and was about to start going to college. One night on his way to work, a truck pulled out infront of him and he searved off the road to avoid it. The truck tumbled down the hit flipping and turning down the hill. After several hours, Nathan awoke from his accident and pulled himself out his truck. He looked at himself and seemed to be ok, except for a couple cuts and bruises. He looked at his truck which was totally crushed. As he started walking up towards the road he found saw a glowing on the ground. He bent over and examined it, which appeared to be a rock. Suddenly that energy in the rock shout out and Nathan and his body started glowing brightly but gradually faded. Nathan picked up the rock which seemed like an ordianary rock now. He then slide it in his pocket and started walking to town. After arriving in town he started getting light head and was having trouble keeping his balenced. He walked next to a building where he fell against the wall and blacked out.When Nathan next awoke, in was bright outside again. He looked around and a couple people walked right next to him but didn't even look at him. Nathan pulled himself to his feat and was looking in the window of a shop. After staring for a second he realised he couldn't see his reflection in the mirror and stumbled backwards. He was looking at his hands which he was still able to see up could look right through them. As he was doing this he back out into a street, not paying attention to an oncoming car. Hearing it coming he turned and out of reaction created a wall of invisible energy between him in the car. The driver not able to see the wall slamed into it at full speed.After the parmedics told the man he was fine, a police officer had some questions for him. The officer asked, "Do you remember everything from the crash, sir?"The driver was still pretty shook up, and only nodded to the question. The officer wrote on a pade he had and then said, "Can you tell me what happened?"Once again the man nodded and then said, "I was just driving along this road and then BAM! I crashed." The officer got a confused look on his face and then said, "What exactly did you crash into?"The driver thought for a second and then said, "Nothing."Nathan was confused, "Did that rock do this to him? And if so how?" he thought. He thought about it for a bit and then thought the best thing do would be to tell him family. He ran home and then saw his family sitting on their couch. "Guys, I need to tell you something but don't jump.""Nathan, is that you? Where are you?" his mom asked him. Nathan then explained everything that had happened to him last night and this morning. His family sat wide eyed not saying a word. Finally his mom said, "Well...I think we should just keep this our little secret."Having many thoughts on his head, Nathan went for a walk. As he was passing an ally he heard a woman scream down it. Nathan quickly ran down the ally where he found a woman being attacked by a gorup of men.She screamed for help and one of the men laughed, "Nobody can here you scream lady, so just shut it." Out of reaction, Nathan created a burst of energy knocking one of the men back. One shouted, "Who the hell is there?!" Almost coming natural, Nathan replied, "I'm Nobody."The men started punching at air, and Nobody sat there smiling. He then created a pole out of energy and swung it hitting one of the men. The blow had knocked him out on impact, but now the others knew where he was at. One pulled out a gun and fired it, but once again out of reaction Nobody created a barrier blocking the bullets. The then swung the pole in their direction and a burst of energy came out from it hitting them. The force of the energy knocked them in the air and into a wall.Nobody was about to leave, when the lady said, "Thank you so much. You truely are a hero." Nobody smiled and said, "I'm just Nobody." He then ran off down the road. The lady called the police and they showed up with questions and to arrest the men. One of the officers asked the lady who did this and she could only say, "Nobody.""

It's good! I like the origins of his name and whatnot. If I had to add some criticism to it, it's that you could add detail, but I'm find with it how it is.

Keep it coming!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Thanks Sparda. I was told detail with my last fan-fic too:S

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

very good nobody

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Thank you Nightwing.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Thank you Nightwing."

your first fan-fic?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Nightwingprodigalson says:
"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second."

oh ok, if it were your first I would be really impressed lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second. "
oh ok, if it were your first I would be really impressed lol"
Its been awhile. My last one was at least 2 months ago.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second. "
Its been awhile. My last one was at least 2 months ago."

mm and is it dificult to make one?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second. "
Its been awhile. My last one was at least 2 months ago. "
mm and is it dificult to make one?"
Not really. That only took me a few minutes to type up. Though I have had most of it in my head since I came up with Nobody. Just never typed it out.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second. "
Not really. That only took me a few minutes to type up. Though I have had most of it in my head since I came up with Nobody. Just never typed it out."

Mm I may do one after I change my name (if I manage to change it), because it's hard to have your own identity if your carrying a comic character name lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second. "
Not really. That only took me a few minutes to type up. Though I have had most of it in my head since I came up with Nobody. Just never typed it out. "
Mm I may do one after I change my name (if I manage to change it), because it's hard to have your own identity if your carrying a comic character name lol"
I started as spiderman621. Luckly I had changed my name to Nobody(again) right as they took that ability away.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second. "
Not really. That only took me a few minutes to type up. Though I have had most of it in my head since I came up with Nobody. Just never typed it out. "
Mm I may do one after I change my name (if I manage to change it), because it's hard to have your own identity if your carrying a comic character name lol"
I started as spiderman621. Luckly I had changed my name to Nobody(again) right as they took that ability away."

yeah, when I created my account I didn't know there were things like rpg, fan-fic or even bios. I thought it was like any other forum so I used the same name I use in all forums

my mistake lol

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second. "
I started as spiderman621. Luckly I had changed my name to Nobody(again) right as they took that ability away. "
yeah, when I created my account I didn't know there were things like rpg, fan-fic or even bios. I thought it was like any other forum so I used the same name I use in all forums my mistake lol "
I did the same. Just create a new account."

mm don't know all my submisions, blogs (which I have erased), friends & enemies are there

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian

"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Nobody says:
"Thank you Nightwing."
your first fan-fic?"
Second. "
I started as spiderman621. Luckly I had changed my name to Nobody(again) right as they took that ability away. "
yeah, when I created my account I didn't know there were things like rpg, fan-fic or even bios. I thought it was like any other forum so I used the same name I use in all forums my mistake lol "
I did the same. Just create a new account.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Martian

Eh, just add everyone again. Submission points don't get you anything except live edit later. And like you aid you deleted all your blogs.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Eh, just add everyone again. Submission points don't get you anything except live edit later. And like you aid you deleted all your blogs."

ok that's a good point

any suggestions for a name?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian

"Nobody says:
"Eh, just add everyone again. Submission points don't get you anything except live edit later. And like you aid you deleted all your blogs."
ok that's a good point any suggestions for a name?"
I saw come up with powers and abilities etc first. Name comes after.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Nobody says:
ok that's a good point any suggestions for a name?"
I saw come up with powers and abilities etc first. Name comes after."

human-male-superior unarmed combat-One of the world's greatest detectives,Master Tactician (maybe) peak human agility

I put this powers because of Nightwing, but now I really want my character to have them lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Darkchild

kicking it bro continue

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Martian

Outstanding Nobody #2: Nobody's Perfect

=======

Nobody sat at the table in his kitchen with his older brother, Ryan. His brother was a little taller than Nobody, but was only a year older than him. They were fairly close since they had no other brothers or sisters.

"Dude you going to join ask if you can join the Justic Force!" Ryan asked suddenly. Nobody who was watching tv replied, "What?! Those guys are way out of my League. They are like the real world Justice League!"

"Whatever." Ryan replied as he got up from the table and went into the other room. Nobody sat there a little long watching a report on the Justic Force, talking about how they stopped some monster thing that came from the sea.

In the Arizona Desert....

A Captain stood in the testing grounds on a secert Army Base. The wind blew his uniform slightly, as two black cars pulled up behind him. He remained in his postion as two scientist got out of the cars and walked over to him with a package. The one carrier the package handed it to this captain and took a step back.

The other one replied, "Captain Hazard, sir, this is the weapon we have been working on. It radiation properties will allow you to blast through almost any material and..." the scientist stopped talking as Hazard waved his hand to him in a motion telling him to be quiet. Hazard then opened the package and took out the gun, that looked like it belonged in Star Trek.

With a grin on his face, Hazard aimed the gun at a target out in the distance and pulled the trigger. The gun began charging up in with energy, as it shock and gave off a loud ringing noise. One of the men tried shouting at Captain Hazard but couldn't be heard over the roar of the gun. Suddely the gun explode in a massive explosion of multiple radiations.

Back in his small town by Sacramento....

Nobody was floating on a disk above the city. His trench coat, was flapping heavily from the wind way up in the sky. As he looked down, he saw a car speeding and swarving on the freeway. Quickly the disk dashed down towards the free way, Nobody's coat flapped behind him wildly as he approached such high speeds.

Coming up right behind the car, Nobody raised his arms up in the air. As he did, two gaint invisible hands appeared on both sides of the speeding car. Nobody then moved his hands in a grabing motion which the hands follow as it pick the car off the ground. Holding the car in the air with on of the hands, the other hand ripped the driver's side door off the car.

Nobody floated over to the side of the car and said, "Excusing me, Sir, having you been drinking this evening?" The man then threw up on Nobody's shoe, that Nobody tried shaking off wildly. "Gross, you are so going to jail for this."

The next day at a hospital in Arizona...

Captain Hazard slowly opened his eyes, as two doctors stood around him. They were both wided eyese and Hazard sat up. "What?" Hazard asked suddenly at the look on their faces, but neither of the doctors could say anything. Hazard quickly jumped out of the bed and looked in a mirror.

As he stared at the mirror it took him a second to realize what he was seeing. Hazard had been expecting to be horribly burned, but not this. His entire body seemed to have been mutated to some sort of metal material. Hazard tightened his fist and punched the wall, which went streight through it like paper. Hazard then screamed at the top of his lungs, as he did radiation started to shoot out of his body. The doctors in the room started screaming as their skin was melting right off their bones. What seemed like forever for Hazard, was actually only a couple seconds his whole body exploded like a nuclear bomb, destroying the Army Base completely.

Out of the rubble from the building, Hazard pulled himself to his feet unharmed. A grin rose over his face as he made his hands glow with a green radiation.

Back at Nobody's House....

Nobody was watching Scrubs when suddenly the a Special Report came on. The scene was showing some metal man flying around blasting the city was some energy. At the bottom the words, Live: Unknown superhuman is attacking Las Angels. No reports from the Justice Force yet." Nobody quickly jumped up and surrounded himself with energy.

Using this energy arround his body, he lifted himself into the air and shot down towards Southern California. Nobody saw small towns and freeway wiz by him before he could barely see it. He had never traveled this fast before since he had his powers. As Nobody saw some bigger buildings coming into view he stopped his movement and realize he was really close to the scene. Looking around he saw an explosion of green energy in the distance.

Nobody flew over towards the explosiong and saw the Metal Man floating over the city laughing at people running for their lives. Nobody zoomed in as super speeds as he pulled back a fist. "He freak! Look up!" Hazard caught off guard looked up and saw nothing but sky, but was suddenly struck with a force he had never felt. Nobody had surround his who body with hard energy, and hit Hazard with the force of a superhuman strength. The hit made Hazard flew streight into the ground, creating a crater.

Hazard shook his head and stood up puzzled. He then started looking around for what hit him well suddenly he flet like was upper cutted lifting him off the ground and up into the third story of a nearby skyscrapper. Nobody stared up at the hole, Hazard made in the building as he watched the metal man walk over to it and look around.

"Who the hell is there!" Hazard shouted out, and Nobody smiled as he saw this monster confused. Nobody created a disk under his feet and raised himself where he was even with Captain Hazard. Nobody stood there for a second or two before finally saying, "Why don't you tell me who you are first."

"I'm Captain Hazard, and you are going down!" Hazard swung at the air but wasn't close to hitting Nobody. Nobody then created a being plate over Captain Hazard, which he slamed down on him. The plate push Hazard all the way to the ground and continued to press down on him. In an eruption of anger, Hazard's body explode with red energy which destroyed the plate.

Hazard stood there breathing heavily as a grin came on his face. Remembering the area the voice came from Hazard stared up at that spot for a little bit. Nobody became puzzled as he watched Hazard look up in his direction. Suddenly the grin grew to a wide evil smile, and Hazard shot a beam of red energy up towards Nobody.

Shocked Nobody created a force field which abosbed the blast, but before he could do anything else, Hazard was right infront of him bad punched right through the shield. Nobody was hit with the remaining force of the blow knocking him right off his disk. Nobody fell helplessly with the wind knocked out of him. He then saw he was head for car and put a small shielf infront of him in the car. It didn't abosob much and Nobody bounced off the car and landed on the ground.

Looking up he saw Hazard flying down at him. Nobody rolled over quickly as Hazard punched the ground right where he was. Nobody then shot a beam of energy at Hazard, knocking back into a nearby Van.

Panting, Nobody found enough breath to ask, "How...how can you see me?" Nobody pulled himself to his feet and Hazard started walking toward him. With a huge smile on his face, Hazard replied, "Its called infared vision. You aren't hidding from me anymore. Nobody can defeat me! I'm industructible!"

Nobody thought for a second and said, "You are right." Suddenly Hazard's body stopped moving, as it stood their motionless it fell over. "Sorry Hazard, but the only way for me to beat you was to create a bubble in your brain." Nobody created a disk and jumped on the disk slowly started to raise and Nobody looked back and saw Hazard on the ground. A tear filled his eyes, as he hated himself. He never wanted to have to do that again.

The next day front cover of the Newspaper...

The front cover shows a picture of the Justice Force walking off with Captain Hazard's body. The title reads, "Nobody Saved The Day?"

Nobody holding the paper crumbles it up and throws it away. He then looked at the TV and the news was showing the samething. Ryan looked over at Nobody and said, "See? The Justice Force needs Nobody." Nobody got up and walked out the room. As he did he replied, "Shut up."

Justice Force HQ.....

Captain Hazard's body lied motionless on an examine table. The tools on the table appeared broke, as though they couldn't break through Hazard's metal body. A scientist turned off the lights of the lab, and locked the door behind him as he left. As the scientist steps could be heard moving down the hall, Captain Hazard's eyes opened.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Darkchild

liking it bro

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian

Thanks DC, hopefully I can get issue 3 up sooner than I got 2 up.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Darkchild

yeah that would be cool

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Martian

Outstanding Nobody #3: Big Leagues

=======

11:00 a.m. Saturday morning in Nobody's room....

Nathan stretched as his eyes slowly opened. Yawning, he sat up and looked at his clock seeing the time. Nathan quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to his closest. Digging through it he found something to wear and through it on quickly.

"Dang, these late night patrols. The are keeping out later and later each time. At least with my new appearance, I don't work right now." Nathan said as he ran down stairs to the kitchen. As Nathan ran through the house, he could see everyone else had already left the house. He walked into the kitchen and looked in the pantry and found a box of brand ceral. Nathan set the box on the counter and opened the frig. He grabbed the half empty jug of milk and opened.

"Gross...this stuff smells." Nathan said as he looked at the date on it., "Figures." So Nathan ate a bowl of dry brand ceral by himself. "I got to get a job I can do without having people see me." Sitting at the table he looked over at a box in the corner of the room. Walking over to the box, it was slightly opened and he could see the cover to an old comic book. He pulled out a stack and an idea popped in his head.

Running over to the computer, Nathan found a price guide online for how much they were worth. "Man, I could sell these and make tons off of them. Thats something until I find something better. And mom, said these things would be a waste of my money." Nathan said to himself.

As Nathan was senting up his eBay account, he heard a breaking news story: "This just in...a hulking monster is rampaging through downtown Las Angels. The orgins of the unidentified creature are still unknown, but local police officers have been effortless in stopping it. Mr. Amazing and the Justice Force, are have not been spotted either."

Nathan quickly jumped up and grabbed his trench coat. Like he did in the Captain Hazard threat, Nobody surrounded himself in a protective armor and rose into the air. Flying at supersonic speeds, Nobody flew towards Southern California. "I can't keep travelling back and forth like this. I need to look into moving someone where closer to the action." Quickly arriving in LA, Nobody saw half a building fly through the air.

"Oh my god...I'm probably out of my league here." Nobody said flying towards the action. As he arrived on the scene, he could see the beast. It was a massive dark purplish colored monster. Nobody only came up to the creature's knee if he stood right next to it. Its eyes were glowing white and full of anger. Nobody flew down, still covered in his protective armor and punched the creature right in the face. The monster caught off guard, flew into a nearby building.

Roaring at the top of its lungs the beast flew right at Nobody's location, Nobody quickly sidestepped the beast though. Angered even more it couldn't see its foe, the monster started swinging at air. Seeing a small child, the monster ran over to crush the girl.

"NO!" Nobody shouted as he created a dome around the girl. The monster slammed down on the invsible dome. Confused at first, it thought the girl had stopped him. The beast slammed down harder and harder. Roaring, its onsluaght of punches were not stop. Nobody quickly fired a beam of invisible energy at the beast which it it in the back and sent it tumbling several feet.

The creature stood up and said, "You are the one I seek! Where are you!" Stunned by the sudden words of the monster, Nobody said, "Are you sure? I'm Nobody, really?" The monster grabbed a car with one hand and threw it in Nobody's direction. Nobody created a dome, which the car smashed into. Before Nobody could react, the creature was right there slamming on his dome.

"I've finally found you! You are to come with me!" the monster said. Nobody could feel his shield cracking under the pressure. Suddenly an idea popped in his head, and he created a small shield round the creature's head. Suddenly the monster stopped slamming Nobody's shield but held the bubble around his head. The monster was running out of air, and quickly began smashing on shield around his head. Nobody focused and focused but he couldn't hold it. The shield shattered and the beast let out roar.

"What do you want from me?" Nobody asked the monster. The monster smiled, showing it fang like teeth. "My name is Xallarap, and you are to come to my see my King who will decide your fate." the monster said.

"Yeah I don't like that choice." Nobody said as he charged the monster. Creating a pole, Nobody spun it around and swung it right at the left side of Xallarap's neck. As it Xallarap's neck, Xallarap bent his neck and held the pole locked between his shoulder and his head. "Not good." Xalarap jab his fist right into Nobody's chest, knocking the wind out of him causing him to blackout.

A few minutes later...

Nobody woke up to a noise that sounded like missles. Shaking his head, he saw he was still in a mostly destroyed downtown LA. He could see the Army had arrived and tanks were firing upon Xallarap, who was smashing through them like they were made of paper. Nobody got up to his feet, his legs still felt shaky from the hit.

With Xallarap's attention on the army, Nobody created a spear out of invisible energy. Raising it right above Xallarap's neck, he jabbed it right through. Xallarap let out a kind of scream that was stopped from the bleeding. He quickly ripped the spear right out and held his neck. Turning his head quickly he stared in Nobody's direction. His eyes were full of hate and pain, but he didn't appear to be looking at Nobody direction.

Xallarap then made a giant leap and was gone from view. Nobody was about to chase after him when suddenly, "Stop right there, Nobody!" Nobody turned to see the legend himself. Mr. Amazing was floating in the air right infront of Nobody. His cape was flapping in the wind, and his arms were crossed making a dramatic, "I'm beter than you", statement. "This is the second time, you have stopped a Justice Force level threat without our permission." Mr. Amazing said.

"Wait?! I have to ask your permission to save people from a monster?" Nobody shouted at him. Mr. Amazing lowered himself to the ground and put his hand on Nobody's shoulder, "Son, the superhero game isn't for everyone. Until we establish that you have what it takes, you aren't allowed to run around playing Superman." Mr. Amazing said.

Nobody brushed off Mr. Amazing's hand and said, "Lets see you try and stop me." Nobody turned around and started to walk away, when he came to a sudden stop. "Oh yeah and next time, how about a thank you for doing my job for me." Creating a disk, Nobody jumped on and flew off in the distance.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#27  Edited By Apparition

love the first two parts, i'll tell you about the third a little later.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Martian

Thank you.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Apparition

love the third part nobody!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Martian

Outstanding Nobody #4: Big Leagues Part 2 of 2

=======

Las Angels, California 2:45 p.m.....

Nobody is flying floating on an energy disk away from the battle scene. His coat is flapping in the wind, he could see the Army attending to helping people out of buildings. The Justic Force was there, mostly for show to take some credit for stopping the rampaging moster. "I can't keep flying back and forth like this. I got to get a place down here, but who could I trust?" Suddenly an idea clicked in his head, and Nobody's disk sped off. Coming a residential area, Nobody stopped infront of a house. Landing he looked around to make sure no one was around. Walking up to the door he rang the doorbell.

After waiting for about a minute or two the door opened up. In the door way stood a guy about six foot tall and had short brown hair. A puzzle look was on his face as he seemed to stare right past Nobody.

"Hello?" The man said as he looked out in the distance. Nobody stood there for a second and then said, "Jarrod, its me. Nathan." Nobody replied. Shocked, Jarrod jumped back a couple feet, and shouted, "What the heck happened to you?".

After explained everything that has happened, Jarrod turned on the news. The report was talking about a rampaging monster who seemed to have been chased off by a man who is being codenamed, "Nobody". After walking for a couple minutes Nathan said, "So I was wondering if I could stay with you. All of the big action is here in LA, and I can't keep flying down here everytime someone superpowered being decides to go Hulk on people." Jarrod smiled and said, "Heck yeah you can! It will be just like old times! Well kind of...."

A space shuttle in the middle of Death Vally desert....

Xallarap was falling form one of his great leaps, and slamed into the ground next to the shuttle. He was still holding his neck which was bleeding from the hole he was giving from Nobody's attack. Xallarap placed his hand on a scanner on the ship, which opened up a door. Stepping inside he walked over to the controls and activated the shuttle. The ship launched into Earth's orbit where it stopped. Pressing a blinking button, a face appeared on the screen that said, "Xallarap, have you captured the one we seek?" Xallarap attempted to talk but paused for his neck to heal. After a couple seconds he said, "The target escaped my grasp, My Master. His powers have granted him invisible powers and some others that are unknown. The invisibility has blinded me to my attacks."

The face, which was blocked in shadow remained quiet for a minute, as Xallarap waited for his reply. Finally the shadowed face said, "I'm sending in someone who will take him at a different approach. This Earthling, will be mine." The screen shut off and Xallarap yelled and knocked over a near by table. "THIS IS MY MISSION!" He shouted.

Nearby Sacramento...

Nobody had just finished loading his stuff into a helicoper he had created from his constuct energy. He gave his mom and hug and said, "I will make sure I come and visit." She smiled and wipped a tear away. "I don't want you getting into trouble. I hate watching those news reports about you fighting monsters and stuff." Nobody smiled and said, "Come on, Mom. What trouble could I possibly get into to.

Climbing into the Heli, Nobody got in the seat and without pushing a button, the copper propeller started spinning. Rising into the air, the copper flew off towards Southern Cali. "I got to figure out why Xallarap wanted me." Nobody thought to himself.

The next day

"Well, I think we finally got everything un packed." Nathan said to Jarrod. The two of them were watching tv. Jarrod was flipping through the channels when he stopped and said, "Dude! Its Hot Shots! This movie is so stinkin funny." As the two of them enjoyed the movie, they didn't notice they had an audience. A humaniod was crouched on the tree outside in some sort of cloaking device outside. The alien wore a pair of goggle's that were reading Nobody's energy signiture.

The alien reached behind his back to his utility belt and pulled out a ball like device. The alien pressed a button on top of the device and a light on it started blinking. Nobody turned his head out the windown and could see the creature on the tree. Nobody saw the creature throw the ball through the window and Nobody shouted, "Get down!"

Nobody quickly created a bubble around the the ball. The light on it stopped blinking and as it did, the ball explode but the bubble held in the explosion. Nobody then ran to the window and dove at the creature, but the alien did a flip off the branch and landed on the roof. The alien pressed a button at the front of its belt and the cloaking device turned off.

"I see now how you defeated Xallarap. You won't get so lucky with me though." the alien said. The alien was about 6'5" and was fully equipped with all sorts of high tech gear. Nobody shot a beam of energy up at the alien. The alien swung its arm infron of him and a small device flew out of his gauntlet. The device floated right infront of him and spun. As it did a protective force field was created that absorbed the blast.

"Ain't going to work on me, Nobody, is it?" The Alien said. "The name is Cybertech. I just want you know who it is who brings you the The Master" Cybertech did a flip off the roof, and a pink beam of energy shot from his wrist.

Nobody did a side flip, and dodge the attack. As he landed on his feet he swung his arm in a throwing motion. As he did some daggers of energy shot out at Cybertech. The alien grabbed a handle from his belt and held it out infront of him. As he did two orange beams came out of side creating a dual sided sword. He quickly spun the weapon in a circle which reflect the daggers a way from him.

Nobody created two swords, that appeared like lightsabers. Cybertech did a flip and landed behind Nobody. Ducking down he swung his blade in a sweeping motion to take out Nobody's legs. Nobody jumped over the blade and swung his right sword towards Cybertech. Cybertech tilted his blade vertically and blocked the attack. Nobody smiled and said, "You have learned well, my young padiwan." Cybertech pushed Nobody back with his shoulder and replied, "What?"

Nobody quickly crouched and made a sweeping motion with his left leg. As he did, energy shot out like a way front his leg and tripped Cybertech over. Pressing the attack, Nobody created a flap square construct under Cybertech that shot up at him. Cybertech smashed into the constuct which made him flip up in the air. Flopping through the air like a ragdoll, Nobody made a punching motion at Cybertech and a beam shot out at him which smashed him into a car.

Noticing that the alien was knocked out, Nobody walked over to it. "I need to find where you are coming from." Creating handcuffs on the creature he grabbed it by its back. A disk appear and Nobody jumped on awhile holding Cybertech by the back of his armor. The disk took off in the air until Nobody saw a flying ship like carrier in the air. It looking like a flying battle station and Nobody flew right up to it. Creating a fighting fist, Nobody knocked on the door with it. Mr. Amazing walked out on to the the deck and said, "What do you want not, Nobody?" Nobody threw Cybertech at him, "This is a Justic Force work level work. Why don't you make yourself useful and figure out where these guys are coming from." Nobody then flew off towards home. As he did he thought, "I can't believe I just talked to Mr. Amazing like that, again!"

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i like your story,very cool

Nina Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nina Williams

nobody ur jus so creative!!!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Martian

Thanks guys.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Nobody says:

"Thanks guys."

np,your really good

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Martian

Andferne says:

"I went through and read all of it Nobody. I like it its a easy read. Not hard to follow along with, which is good. Your doing a good job so keep it up. Kinda wondering who all the Justice Force is and what they are all about, just for history backstory lol. The showdown with the big bad should be good, so I can't wait."
Justice Force's other members will be revealed later. I'm trying to get across the idea that its all about Mr. Amazing(Superman) though for them.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Andferne

I went through and read all of it Nobody. I like it its a easy read. Not hard to follow along with, which is good.

Your doing a good job so keep it up. Kinda wondering who all the Justice Force is and what they are all about, just for history backstory lol.

The showdown with the big bad should be good, so I can't wait.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Andferne

I can see that. I iked the comment on your first meeting with him on the better than you pose lol.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Martian

Thanks Colt.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Thanks Colt."
np...it's better writing then that damn Avengers comic I just read where Jarvis goes to visit his mother and beats some thug up in the Bronx for smashing a cantalope in his face."
LOL, great. At least I know my writing is better than a story about a old guy beating someone up over cantalope:P