ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Onca: Warrior of Xibalba #3 - The Jaguar's Claws

Onca roared in anger as Mariposa closed the reinforced blast door, the concussive scream shattering the glass to reveal the buyers shocked face. Angrily she rounded on the nearest man and the only one who seemed comfortable with her sudden transformation from meek slave to deadly predator.

"Where is she!" Onca snarled at the gold hooded man, his arms and face relaxed.

"Setting up shop somewhere else probably. " The man answered. "She'll head for the water gate, unfortunate for her that the hidden security channel in booth 5 leads straight there."

"Why would you tell me this?" Onca snarled as she peered into the dark chamber of the booth.

"I'm looking for my daughter." The man answered. "I'd hurry if I were you, once she hits the water she'll be underground for years. As for me, I have to get back to El Paso to meet a Norwegian about some experimental hardware." He finished as Onca ducked into the security channel and sprinted down the tunnel.

Thankfully no security personal seemed to be using the cut through and within minutes she emerged into a miniature dock, a Sunseeker Predator moored in front of a pair of bay doors. Most importantly of all however, was the lithe figure of Mariposa sprinting towards the boat.

"Stop her!!" Mariposa bellowed as Onca ran to intercept only to feel a massive blow smack her in the head and neck.

"Sure boss." The attacker grunted as he slammed a massive flint studded club into Onca's chest. "He's Styx." He added before pointing at the man charging in with a spear, it's tip smeared with thick brown poison.

"He's Stone." Styx announced as Onca deflected the charge and pushed Styx away just as Mariposa reached the door controls, her manicured fingers jabbing at the 'up' arrow.

"Time for some broken bones." Stone snorted as he slammed the club down onto Onca's chest, the weapon sending splinters of stone into her chest. Angrily Onca retaliated, her claws flashing as she stabbed Stone in the chest, the man recoiling to reveal Styx lunging in, his spear stabbing through her chest, the weapon pinning her to the floor.

"Cast off boss we got this feral nut job." Styx called as the bay doors creaked open. "She tagged you bad Stone." He cackled as Stone held his chest in pain, his eyes wide as Onca begun to thrash on the floor, her spasms causing the spear to splinter.

"Styx you sure that thing will hold her?" Stone asked as the Sunseeker's engine began to roar to life. If Styx had an answer he never got to day it as Onca rallied and struck low and fast, the blow sending her attacker stumbling. Stone lumbered to intercept her attack with his club only to feel the weapon tug in his hand.

"What the..." He growled as Onca threw the weapon at the boat, the supernatural force put into the throw sending it smashing through the Sunseeker's hull. Before Stone could react to the sinking claws were in his face, the pain sending him falling to the floor.

"Get back Cartwright!! " Mariposa screamed as she pulled a P90 from the boat and dropped to the dock before edging toward the bay doors.

"Marisol Sosa I was born from your crimes, now you will answer for them." Onca snarled as Mariposa opened fire with her weapon, the bullets slashing across the floor as Onca advanced, a mix of ecstasy and nervousness spread across her inhuman faces.

"Please don't kill me!" Mariposa screamed as she dropped the P90 and shot a nervous look towards the open bay doors.

"I believe I asked you that by the end, you and your associates. " Onca snarled as Mariposa edged along the dock in a futile attempt to escape what was coming. "How about the men and women drugged with 'Succubus'? I wonder what they begged for as you took their free will from them."

"I'm sorry." Marsiposa cried as she knelt down on her knees, desperation oozing out of her as something moved behind Onca.

"No your not. " Onca purred as she kicked Mariposa onto her belly. "I hope Xibalba has a house for you, one where you can suffer as those who suffered at your hands."

"I doubt it!" Mariposa hissed as a thick stone weighted bolas wrapped around her feet and sent her toppling into the dock.

"You okay boss? " Stone asked as Mariposa got to her feet and ran for the door. "Hey wait I need help to move Styx."

"He's disposable, leave him!" Mariposa yelled as she ducked out of the bay doors and headed for the garden entrance.

"I can't leave him." Stone muttered as he walked over to Styx and crouched down and held his partners hand as the water behind him bubbled. "You hear that Styx, I ain't leaving you." He added as Onca exploded from the water and ran towards them, blood dripping off her fangs and claws. "I ain't leaving you."

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: , @cbishop: - Onca closes in on Marsiposa but can she catch her? Not if Styx and Stone have anything to say about it

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 1092

@impurestcheese: If you have intro'd the guy in the gold hood before, I didn't recognized him, but of course, I want to know where that's going. Bring on the next chapter. Added to my FF Long Box - Authors. :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: What a wicked wrb I'm weaving. Thanks for the comment.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cbishop
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Cool. (Sorry, couldn't remember if his name was Orb Weaver or just Weaver) :/

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers