Nightwing: Protector of New York

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Dick Grayson stepped off the plane. New York... he thought. Time to make an entrance. It's a fresh start. Bruce isn't here. No orders to follow. I'm my own man. It's a fresh start. It's gonna be nice.  Unaware to Dick Grayson, there is a man a few blocks down, dressed in a black trenchcoat, a white shirt, and  jeans. The man thinks to himself. Time to put this to the test. Walking around the suicide slums, counting a couple bills. This oughta be fun. A group a thugs come up to the man. One comes up and whispers in his ear. "Give me all your money, old man." "No." He replied. One of the thugs pulled out a gun. Suddenly, the man put out his hand, and made some movements with it. "What did you do to me?" The thugs asked, hoarsly. With jerking, uncontrollable movements, the gun was placed under the thugs chin. "Aaaaaand......bam" The man closed his hand into a fist, and the gun fired. killing the thug. The rest of the gang surrounded him. "You all work for me now, he said. You see, I can control blood." "I can make bad things happen to you." He made some movements with his hands, and three thugs dropped dead. "That one just had a heart attack. Said the man. "The other lost all blood near his brain." "The last one's heart stopped." "You can call me Bleed." "We're gonna have fun." "Now, I've heard rumors of a new costumed freak running around. S some of you are going to rob a bank, and see what happens." "Lets do this"   "GIMME THE MONEY!!!" The thug shouted to the clerk. The group of thugs drove off in a truck. with a bank load of money. Unknown to them, Nightwing watches from a rooftop. "Showtime" He said. He jumped from the roof and onto the hood of the truck, kicking through the windsheild. "Going my way?" Nightwing asked? He pulled the steering wheeloff the road. The car crashed. The thugs jumped out, ready to attack him. Nightwing did a flying kick into the air kicking one of the thugs in the face. They swarmed him. As he was fighting Nightwings asked. "Could you PLEASE. GIVE. ME. A LITTLE. PERSONAL. SPACE?! Four of the thugs went down, as Nightwing leaped over the crowd of criminals. One rushed him. Nightwing dropped to the ground and legsweeped him. He spotted a man on a rooftop with a camera, taping everything. He was about to get to him when three of the thugs restrained him. He used his legs to trip both of the thugs into the one in the middle. elbowing them in the gut. He took out his billy clubs and began pounding people with them. "I seem to be too preoccupied to be going after that cameraman." "He better hope he's not  one of you guys. Nightwings said, to nobody in paticular. One thug left. He ran to him jumped over him, grabbing his head in the proccess and slamming it to the pavement. He looked back up at the rooftop. The cameraman was gone. "Damn" The thug delivered the camera to Bleed, telling him "I have everything we need on how this guy fights." "Exept I couldn't get the last part, had to deliver this to you before the fight ened, or he would've nailed me." WHAT?? screamed Bleed. He clenched his fist and killed the thug. He then entered one of New York's top prisons, killing every guard in sight. The last one he made free all the prisoners. "Gentlemen," He said "You can call me Bleed." "You all work for me now." "I'm sure we'll get along nicley..."  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing stared all around him No henchmen in sight. I think I'm safe. "All units converge downtown, I repeat all units converge downtown!" Police scanner...better check out what's happening.  He noticed a bike one of the henchmen had ridden. He hopped on and drove down the street.  

Meanwhile:  
"BACKUP!! WE NEED BACKUP! THERE'S TOO MANY OF THEM!" The recently escaped prisoners were wreaking havoc. Destroying everything in sight. The police couldn't do much, but they tried anyway. A reporter watched from a safe dsitance "Reporting live here from--ghhhk!" He collapsed dead. Bleed stood in fron of the cameraman. "Mr. Mayor I know your watching. This is just a note to let you know I will be dropping by--WHAT THE--!!!" nightwing flew off his motorcycle. His foot connected at Bleed's face. "Stop this!" Nightwing demanded. "Or I will not be responsible for what comes next. "Foolish boy. There is nothing you can do to stop me." Bleed lifted Nightiwing into the air. He paniced. "Have fun with the prisoners, boy" Bleed smiled. He licked his lips, and with a flick of his wrist Nightwing went flying into the center of the prisners' riot and landed on his back. "KILL HIM!!" all the prisoners converged on Nightwing. Nightwing knocked a few down by what looked to be a mixture of breakdancing and acrobatics. his own style. He flipped up and split kicked two in the face. "Me against all of you? This isn't even a fair fight--for you." He smiled as he fought back the escaped prisoners. the police came out of hiding, their confidence renewed. They decided to help Dick. "Thank you...." "Nightwing, sir." Said Dick, amidst his fighting. "Call me Nightwing" A large escapee ran toward Dick and bowled into him. Knocking him back. He tried to legsweep him, but only ended up feeling like his leg was hit with a baseball bat. "Geuss that won't work for you, huh? How bout THIS?! He took out his escrima stick and hit the man behind his knees. He fell to the ground. Nightwing gave him a few good slugs with his sticks and he was out cold.  

Mayor's office:  
"So how much money do you want, Mr. Bleed?" Asked the Mayor. "That depends...how much of the rioting do you want to stop?" "I'm not sure I understand you question..." Bleed leaned across the table. "What I'm trying to say is...I don't care about your money. I just want to see everything you worked for go. to. hell. Now..." Bleed flicked his wrist down, and the Mayor's head slammed onto the table. "I'm going to boil your blood and let it seep through your skin..." Bleed said. clearly relishing the thought. Now--" A fist landed across his face. Nightwing had broken into the room. "Mr. Mayor GET OUT OF HERE!" He didn't need to be told twice. He ran out of there like a cheetah on steroids. "It's just you and me, Bleed. Let's get down to buisiness...."  

TO BE CONCLUDED...

sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By sentryssj4
@primepower53:  
f'n awesome man cant wait to see what happens next 
Bloodsport

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bloodsport

stupid as poop. ask G-man for advice he'll make it much better than poop.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Do you really want to do this...?" asked Bleed with a sigh. "Very well" With a flick of his hand Nightwing went flying into a wall. I could boil your blood to kill you. I could clog you arteries, rip your heart out from your chest, watch as all the blood in your body comes pouring out you eyeballs, but I digress. I want a challenge. How about-- A stroke!" With a clench of his fist Dick collapsed. "Or how about a seizure?" Bleed was obviously enjoying his work. as Dick collapsed in midconvulsion. "No, no none of it's good enough!" Dick was weak, but he finally managed to gasp out 3 words: "Go.....to Hell. " "I've been. how do you think I got these powers. You see, I was a bad, evil man. Did you know Hell has a library. I was able to be frequented in their by a demon, would you believe it! I read all sorts of books about how to control the body--blood was always my favorite, though. Anyway, Once the other Demon's figured it out they cast me out here." He let out a maniacle laugh that sent a chill down Nightwing's spine. "Where were we....Oh yes! A seizure!" To Bleed's surprise it didn't work. "What did you do?!" "While you were ranting on about your story, I took a "skeleton pill" if you will. To cure any illness. "Fine. Have it your way. He handed him a gun and had him put it to his head. "Kill youself" Nightwing felt his body tense, as he tried desparatley to resist it. Then, a calming sensation came over him. He smiled. "Bleed. Suicide is a sin"  
He pulled the trigger.  

Hell:  
Dick  found himself naked, at the start of what looked to be a river with a ferryman waiting for him. He was cloaked in a purple hooded tunic, which hid his face, he was tall and lean. As he spoke, his voice sounded like a thousand needles scratching a chalkboard. "The gates to Hell or closed for you, hero. You are not welcome here." "Too bad." Dick flew at the ferryman and kicked him into the river. It was blood red water, and he could see the floor below, but as the man fell, he disappeared. Dick started to row his way across, yet, as he went along he got thirsty. He resisted the urge to take a drink until he could bear it no longer. He knelt down to cup his hands in the water, when a figure, naked, red horned and muscular reached out of the water to grab him. "No one drinks from these waters, said the demon. He pulled him overboard, and thousands came rushing towards him. Dick fought them off for as long as he could. And the water. There was something strange about the water. It burned his flesh, yet it was calm. He couldn't describe how it felt. He finally was able to reach the surface and climb onto his boat as he kicked the other two demons off. The grabbed his arms, threatening to tear them off. He broke their grip and did a quadruple somersault onto land. He creature stood before him, clapping slowly. He had long, sharp talons for fingernails. His skin was a reddish purple, he had no hair, his eyes were yellow and looked like a snake. His tongue was forkd and seemed to ave a mind of it's own. He knew who he was from his days with the Justice League. "Belial" He whispered. "That's me!" answered Belial. I see you managed to defeat the lesser demons, they don't put up much of a fight, do they....." His voice trailed off "Well, Grayson, I saw your fight against Bleed. You seemed to want to come here. Why?" "I'm here to make a deal. You bring back Bleed, and undo everything he did before he came back from hell 
and I can get you Etrigan."  
"Belial was taken aback by the statment. Shocked. "Etrigan heh. You think You can get me Etrigan?!" He laughed. Dick stood his ground. "I've conquered Demon's before. You remember Neron?" Belial's laughter stopped. "He's the king of Hell, yet he remains on Earth. You're the rightful king of Hell. Give me three days to get him, or you can bring me back here." Belial paused, and thought about it.  "Done" He says. But it has to be three days exactly. Anyone who helps you will share your fate." With a wave of his hand, Belial brought Bleed back to Hell, in a firey cage. "NO!!! Dick you can't leave me here!!" A swirl a smoke encompased Dick Grayson. He smiled. "see ya around." Bleed was desparate. "I REPENT! I REPENT MY ACTIONS! FORGIVE ME! FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" His voice seemed to echo, and everything went black.  

The batcave:  
Nightwing. Dick. DICK! Dick woke up to see Bruce standing over him. "What happened?" "Long story short? Bad guy, went to Hell, have to get Etrigan in three days. Anyone who hepls me goes back to Hell with me if I don't get him. Dick said this surprisingly cheerfully, given his mission. "I'm up for it." Dick turned around, he saw Tim Drake. Red Robin. "Tim!" Dick shouted. Man, am I glad to see you! Let's go, brother.  
We got a mission.  

THE END....FOR NOW!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentryssj4:
What do you think of the finished product?
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sentryssj4
@primepower53:  
pretty sweet man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sentryssj4:
Thanks! (Don't know why Bloodsport doesn't like it...)