New Symbiote: Bloodshed

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

A man sits on his couch in a tanktop, shorts, and socks. He has a muscular build, blondish-orange hair that was almost entirely shaved off, his face has an almost emotionless expression, as he flips through channels in his apartment. It is 10:00 at night...his name is Michael Garrison, and he has a secret.

After about an hour of channel flipping, Michael lands on a news station that grabs his attention.

"--Scene of the crime, where it seems that the man had multiple stab wounds, though no police have told us that the man was, in fact, not stabbed, and that a metahuman is presumed responsible. Other factors to include in the deaths are large gaping..." The reporter stops, pausing for a moment "is this right?" she asks, "teeth marks--" Michael flips off the TV, and heads out to the roof of the building for a smoke. As he lights his cigarette, he starts to change.

"grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmm." he murmurs, as if his half his face was made of silly putty.

"YESSSSSSSSS!" he hears himself say. "WEEEEEE WILL NOT TAKE THIS! YOU CANNOT SUPPRESS USSSS!" As he speaks, his skin turns into a red and black mix, as if of paint, with tendrils sprouting all over him. He puts one knee to the floor and hammers it with a massive punch, leaving a gapin hole in the roof of the apartment below. "BLOODSHED WILL NOT BE SUPRESSED!"

He shoots to another building and slings his way through the town, until in an alleyway, he finds a boy, about fourteen being mugged by five men all in their mid twenties. He swoops down and lands on top of one.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM! HE WON'T END UP LIKE USSSS!"

"Dude's a freak!" One of them shouts, pulling a gun. Bloodshed smacks the gun out of his opponent's hand, and throws a right cross the man's jaw, cracking it. Another thug goes to stab him from behind, but he swings his armbackwards, swatting him like a fly. The third and fourth both tackle him, trying to subdue him.

"BLOOOOODSHEEED CANNOOOT BE STOPPPED! WE WILL SAVE LITTLE BOY!" Tendrils spring from Bloodshed's hands, knocking them through a wall.

The last man tries to escape. "NO EVIL WILL ESCAPE TODAY!" Bloodshed screams, throwing a tendril at the last opponent. He pulls it, and drags the man towards him. "NNNOOO MOOOOREE!" Bloodshed says. the man then faints from terror.

The fourteen year old boy huddles in a corner, still cringing with fear. Bloodshed turns to him, and the boy flinches. He points a long, bony finger at him.

"Youu....child....you are safe."

Bloodshed swings off into the night.

Later:

Michael finishes off the last of his beer, and climbs into bed.

"Gotta do something to keep myself *hic* sane.....these things are getting worse. Michael falls asleep and dreams about how it began.

Years ago:

Michael was being mugged, and was stabbed repeatedly, it was no big deal, it had happened all the time to him when he was growing up. the two perps had taken his wallet, and were about to get away, when the plague started. He would later learn it was Dr. Doom who created the symbiote plague. He gave chase to the two, who were also transformed. He shot a tendril around one of their necks, snapping it. The other threw a right cross, deciding to fight him. He parried his next blow and countered with a slash across the ribcage. The two battled away, and eventually, they both grew tired. With a last ditch effort of strength, Michael managed to snap the man's neck, and went into an alleyway to heal. As it happened, he saw Iron Man fly by, curing everyone...everyone but him. He would later learn he was one of the few people who Iron Man missed when he cured the symbiote plague.

Now:

Michael rolled from one end of his bed to another, kicking and screaming, while knocking over a lamp.

"Iron Man...failed me!" he shouted. "Iron Man...." as he spoke, his voice got deeper, more animalistic "....failed US!"

He began to change.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Great start to an interesting new character!

But this seems like it needs to be reworded: "and was stabbed repeatedly, it was no big deal,"

It makes it seem like he got stabbed repeatedly all the time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123: That's actually exactly what I was going for. He always found himself in fights and such and was mugged all the time. :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The purpose was to make it clear that he had had a tough life before he had the virus. That's why he kept saying stuff like "little boy won't end up like me!"

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

@primepower53: Oh, I get it. My bad! I thought he'd die after getting stabbed too much, though. =P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@InnerVenom123: Don't worry about that. I'll explain everything I didn't explain here as the story moves along! :D

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

@primepower53: Okay! :D

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Project_Worm
@primepower53:  
This is nice. I look forward to seeing exactly what he wants.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Project_Worm: thanks!

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10  Edited By CapFanboy

@primepower53: It's brilliant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CapFanboy: Thank you very much, Cappie! :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part Two:

In a back alley, a man cowers, quivering with fear, while a man stands over him. tendrils sprout from all over his body, he bares a similar resemblance in skin to Bloodshed...but it is not him. His teeth are about six inches long, and his hands look like blades. He laughes while taunting his victim.

"I know you have a symbiote...why don't you show it to me?" The attacker asks.

"I-I got rid of it! I went to The Baxter Building for help not long after--"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" The attacker shouts, throwing a tendril at the man, pinning him to the wall. One tendril, razor sharp, stops an inch from his face.

"You have a connection to the other symbiote viruses...if you won't change...at least tell me where the others are."

"I...I swear..." the man pleads, "I don't....know!"

"Suit yourself." the attacker replies. He then runs his razor-tendril through the man's brain. He begins to laugh.

"heheh....don't bother to get up....you're dead anyway....I'll cause some more.....Carnage elsewhere." The attacker swung off. As he left, a symbiotic black goo stretched over the dead body, revealing itself to have been hiding inside the victim.

Meanwhile:

Bloodshed swung through the night. "Iron Man....FAILED USSSS!" He repeated, over and over. Thoughts raced through his mind. His past. He remembered snippets of his past. He could barely remember anything in this state. Images of his ex wife flashed through his eyes. Her shock when she saw him with the symbiote for the first time. He remembered when he was first mugged. He was always skinny and frail before he got the symbiote....always an easy target for attackers. He had the scars to prove his attacks. Living in the suicide slums of New York was never a good thing when he was a boy, being the weak kid that he was.

His thoughts raced back, as he felt a sharp pain through his head.

"BROTHER!" HE said, somewhat subconsciously, "WHY HAVE YOU LEFT USSS?" Without thinking, Bloodshed relaxed his grip on his tendril, and accidentally fell. He bounced off a rooftop and dropped to the ground.

"Whhhaat ddiiid they dooo to ussss?" He slurred. Bloodshed's frame went from bulky and muscular to slimmer and lean. "Whhhat happened?" He murmured.

While across the street, a man jumped from his apartment buidling onto the street, sinking a crater as he landed. He ran into the street and threw a kick at Bloodshed's already spinning head. The man pressed a button on his belt to reveal that he was an undercover S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

"Suspect confirmed to have the symbitote virus." The agent said. "Calling in backup....and proceeding to terminate."

Within minutes, Bloodshed found himself surrounded by SHIELD agent, who swarmed all around him like bees.

"Order is given," a man said to the first agent. "Permission to terminate is granted...."

TO BE CONTINUED!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#13  Edited By The Impersonator

These two chapters were pure bloodshed. :D

Well, there wasn't enough blood on it. But it's good. =P

I also like this new symbiote character of yours. Can't wait to see where this is headed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points