Avatar image for deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6
deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Author's note

Well here is another story that will be coming out possibly sooner (Depending upon circumstances). Here is a preview and 3 character's already planned out. Geth and I are planning to add more characters and we want to make an incredibly interesting storyline. One with lore, beauty, and incredible imagery.

I am incredibly happy to say that @geth is planning to work on this one with me. His incredible knowledge of Fallout will help the story in so many ways.

To him I say Thank You.

Library

Preview

THIS MESSAGE IS SPONSORED BY FALCON INDUSTRIES

This year 4035 has been an amazing one for residents of Earth 3. I would like to congratulate all of you on the effort to restore this civilization. It has been a road filled with hardships ever since the Downfall of 3 in 3725 and the last universal war 4035 years ago.

I would like to celebrate this occasion on New Years by looking at the past and realizing our mistakes. I want people to see why exactly we live in these cities underground. I want to prove to the citizens that the surface is indeed a hostile and desolate place.

I would also like to apologize if our government hasn’t been as transparent as people wanted it to be. We will be releasing all confidential files on New Years so that every citizen can look at them. However, there is danger in releasing these files. The government has decided, as a compromise, that after the files are released to the public, Earth 3 will be under martial law for 1 month.

Now, I am afraid to say that this message being broadcasted has double intentions. The fugitives, Mortem and Vitae Infernum, are to be considered clinically insane. They believe that the surface will be the salvation of humanity. They don’t understand what danger it would bring to Earth 3.

If you see them, report them immediately. We need to protect this great city of New Underground.

That is all for now.

MESSAGE TERMINATED

WE WILL NOW RESUME OUR REGULAR PROGRAMMING

“Bunch of f****** b*******.” Mortem threw his phone at the ground. Vitae and Mortem where in the outskirts of the city, which was just rock and boulder. There was a cave behind them and in front of them was a valley holding New Underground as its home. From this point of view, it sat in a small dip, with the surface 40,000 feet above the tallest tower, naive and ignorant of the world above.

Mortem was rocking washed black Embellish jeans and a Versace printed black t-shirt to match. It had a clear blue light line that started at the top left shoulder and then continued diagonally down both sides of the shirt. The pants continued this line before it crosses and becomes one.

Vitae was wearing some grey G-star slim jeans and a Versace printed grey t-shirt. This style had a white light running around the abdomen.

“I just realized something.” Vitae spoke.

“What is it?” Mortem asked while he was scratching his head pacing back and forth. Vitae was just sitting on a boulder.

“There are people who think differently. Those who are not affected by the public media.” Vitae said and he began to look at Mortem. Seeing if he can put the pieces together.

“So get those people to get other people to revolt against the United States. Yup, what a great plan.” Mortem spoke sarcastically.

“Don’t worry, we will do that after we see the surface ourselves.” Vitae began walking into the cave behind them.

“Be glad that this planet’s core dried up all those many years ago. Otherwise people wouldn’t have been able to build cities underground.” Vitae spoke as the cave started to have a slight tilt upward.

“Yes, and then they added artificial rotation. Artificial weather and everything artificial.” Mortem replied.

“Yeah. Everything in our life has been fake.”

The climb was getting steeper and steeper. It almost came to the point that they may have had to start climbing a cliff. They were both tired, but wanted answers.

“Look.” Mortem said slightly ahead of Vitae. Vitae reached the top of the steep hill and saw a closed gear-like door. Soon they will have answers to all their questions. They will discover who they are. See who they were before they became what they are. Soon.

Characters

Name: President

Social Status: President of the Underground States.

Name: Vitae Infernum

Age: 15 For Eternity Due to Experiments (Actual Age Undefined)

Social Status: Son of President, however, this has been proven to be a lie.

Name: Mortem Infernum

Age: 16 For Eternity Due to Experiments (Actual Age Undefined)

Social Status: Son of President, however, this has been proven to be a lie.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Ugh, why is there never a reply button on your posts? Grr. Wth CV? Anyway, @kcsshd and @geth, looks like a dark turn even for Fallout. Call me out for the first one.

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cbishop: Sounds good.

I've been put in charge of lore, so expect semi-regular blog posts from me detailing the different creatures, factions, and locations in the re-imagined wasteland, as well as what exactly happened to send the world spiraling into the apocalypse in the first place.