Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jexsu
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Analysis

The "Winter Knight" is Hiram Chancey's pseudonym; earning the nickname for his prevalent activity during the winter season, and his chivalrous demeanor. Born in 1869, he is the son of British immigrants that settled in Overton, Nevada. An anomaly in Hiram's genetics made him virtually immortal, whose able to survive even the harshest of punishments; although, destroying his heart and brain simultaneously drops him six feet under. It has also enhanced Hiram's physiology beyond normal Human capacity, making him stronger, faster, smarter, more enduring, and very dangerous. In 1922, he was approached by Richard Moorus, also known as Ashrun, and was convinced to help him investigate grisly murders of the supernatural and paranormal kind.

Concept

Searching through my family's genealogy binders, I found three names belonging to two ancestors that really stood out for me. So, I resolved to use them and make a new character: Hiram Knight Chancey. Of course, the programs I used were Second Life (a social media video game; resources of marketplace and in-game tools) and Adobe Photoshop (editing and filters). Clothing is obviously cowboy-esque. He was originally going to have the power to conjure mystical Knight-style armor, but decided against it and opted for something less interesting.

No Caption Provided

What'chu thinks?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@jexsu: With the origin you gave the Revenger, this is the look I'd expect him to have. ;)

King_Majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Why would you expect that look? Mining companies burning down farms and killing people for reasons takes place in every era, even modern times.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cbishop

@king_majestros: it goes with the comment I made on the Revenger post- his origin sounds like an Old West plot to me. So this character's look is more what I'd expect for Revenger. No biggie, just a comment.

King_Majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I'm Jexsu. I gotcha, though. Curios is all.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers