New Amalgam Comics

Televisor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Televisor

On this forum you can post how Amalgam Comics should be done. You can post rightful hybrids of characters, locations, objects and teams. Here is an example! 

Batman+Spider-Man=Arachnid-Knight: Thomas and Martha Parker(Thomas & Martha Wayne+Richard & Mary Parker)become rich when they become secret agents. On the way back home in a plane with Bruce Parker(Bruce Wayne+Peter Parker), a criminal shoots both of them to gain there money! He leaves the the plane when it lands and Bruce is taken to an orphanage by Ben Thompkins(Ben Parker+Leslie Thompkins). Bruce attends a Karate School  and becomes a Martial Artist. A scientist creates Radiator but, a spider is caught in the blast at the Science Fair! It infects a bat and the bat glides to Bruce to bite him before dying. To test his new powers he wins the Sumo Wrestling match but, he avoids a criminal that passes by him. He is adopted by May Pennyworth(May Parker+Alfred Pennyworth)once Ben is shot by that criminal and he decides to become Arachnid-Knight! Bruce gets a job at the Daily Cave(Daily Bugle+Batcave)as a photographer in Goth York City(New York+Gotham).         

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Aronmorales

I liked all of that, except for the Bugle cave.

I'd like Hulk and Doomsday.

A baby Kryptonian (for now Bru-ce Ban-el) is born to the scientist Bertron in Krypton's earlier time, where only the strongest survived in the hellish nightmare of a world. As the first several years of Bru-ce's life past, he developed into a scrawny weakling with a knack for science, and enjoyed helping Bertron with his experiments. During one fateful day, the scientist accidently unleashed a large blast of kryptonite energy in a controlled area with young Bru-ce somehow stuck inside. Bru-ce survived, but was placed in a suspended animation chamber where Bertron was able to examine the effects the kryptonite had on him. The kryptonite had altered Bru-ce's DNA; to where he would be impervious to pain, age, and  disease, but was he mortal? Bertron awoke Bru-ce and set him loose unto Krypton, where he was surveyed to see what he could do.
Bru-ce wandered the barren world, scared, puny; Bertron was about ready to give up on the boy when he was attacked by large Kryptoninan creatures and mutated into a large, bony, green-skined monster with awesome strength and an unholy instinct to kill.

Bertron dubbed this being "the Ultimate Hulk".

Soon Bertron became obssesed with the Hulk, trying to drive it out whenever he could, forcing Bru-ce to suffer at extreme levels and murder unconditionaly; but so obsessed was the mad scientist that he soon became a target of the Hulk himself.
Bru-ce lived in Bertron's lab where he learned even more about science, in attempt to control the Hulk; here, Bru-ce would struggle perpetually with this task, even into the destruction of Krypton itself.

Bru-ce, in all of his great intellegence, was unaware of krypton's emmenante death and was caught off gaurd when it happened.
Bru-ce managed to survive the blast, but since he had not before encountered such energy, he was knocked into a coma as he went hurdling into space...

I'm not the best story teller, but that's how I'd like an amalgam to go.

Televisor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Televisor
@Aronmorales: That idea is interesting so, I hope you like mine!

Green Lantern+Hulk=Gamma Lantern: The Ghost of the Universe(Ghost Riders+Universe Guardians)bring the Gamma Lantern Corps together so, Barbara Sur(Babara Ketch+Abin Sur)can infiltrate a graveyard and bring  Red Death(Deathwatch+Atrocitus) to prison. Red Death breaks out of jail to mame Barbara and leave but, Barbara flys to Coast York City(New York+Coast)with the last of her strength! Hal Banner(Bruce Banner+Hal Jordan)joins Ross Airforce(Ferris Team+US Military)with Carl Ross(Carl Ferris+Thaddues Ross)and meets Carol Ross who becomes the love of his life. At the Ross Airport(Ferris Air+US Military Base),Rick Sterward(Rick Jones+John Steward) gets to close to an Atomic Bomb! Hal gets Rick to safety but, Barbara crashes into the Atomic Bomb causing an explosion! Barbara gives Hal her Hell Ring(Power Ring+Hellcycle)before she dies and Hal keeps it. When ever the Hell Ring is worn Hal becomes a beast but, if it is off he will return to normal. The Ghost of the Universe use the Atomic Battery(Atomic Bomb+Power Battery) to power up Hal and recruit him as a Gamma Lantern!          
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Aronmorales

I like it.