Never Leave a Man Behind. (One Shot's hunt for the turth)

One Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By One Shot

A Small apartment block 15 miles from a carnival a small light flickers as the sun hits the lense of a rifle.

I spent the last few days tracking him to here setting up my plan. I watched as he flew around protecting the innocent and wondered was this really the man I have been hunting the past year. In this world he was considered a god. In  another’s the destroy of lives. So I weigh my options as I look in the scope Ronin was a good friend even if the rest of his team has moved on with this new Ronin. A man that takes away everything from my friends memory. Its as if the rest of them have already forgotten him and moved on. How can I do that we where more then just team mates we were bothers I watched him take beatings for me in the POW camp as I did for him that makes you more then just team mates.

I swear to myself this is the last time I will use a gun. The small charge explodes on time knocking the big well off its rotation  the screams call out to him he will be here now. I watch his red and blue costume. It is not easy you follow the speed so you follow the blur of colours. He saves them all and has no idea im to far away for his hearing to pick up the click as I load the green round into the barrow this gun is a one shot deal I miss then it is over I will never get the chance again so I time it. As he catches the giant wheel as if it was nothing. The people are safe as he lifts it back up and uses his heat vision to mend the damage of the explosion.

Bang the bullet leaves the gun flying past everything the sound was so silent as he turns to say something to the people around him, Probably one of his reassuring words that he uses. “Take care citizen” something corny like that. I keep watching to see if my calculations where right he pushes of on his left foot as always punching his right fist in the air. At this moment in time I know him better then anyone see planning a shot like this is not just guessing the wind, Distance and so on you need to know how your prey will move what he is thinking and then it hits him.

The bullet is not only made with kryptonite but also has a hollow tip filled with tiny metal shards laced with it. Took me 2 months to make after getting the material. I watch as the blood rolls out his nose and onto the ground as he falls the shards would have exploded by now ripping his brains to shreds his body begins to fit as the people around him run to his side. I pack up my stuff and leave the gun all I need now are my knifes and claws. One Shot is my name and I use to be a Hero. I lost someone and now I have avenged them but this is just how the story ends my tale is long let me tell it to you. Let me tell you how a hero falls from grace.