Naruto Chronicles Chapter 4 - Ripples of Change

lexa59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A week has passed after Naruto arrived on this new world called Earth. He continued to adjust and adapt on this new world with assistance from the Goddess trio and Keiichi. Belldandy created a legal identification data for Naruto through her Magic, complete with Certificate of Birth and educational background that matched his current age without any possible loop holes, while Skuld entered the data to Japan's National Statistics Office through her worldwide internet manipulation. With these, Naruto became an actual legal citizen of the country of Japan.

Keiichi also assisted Naruto for enrolment on his school. Keiichi is technically 2 years older than Naruto, so Keiichi is already on his senior years while Naruto is a freshman, the same year as that of Skuld who is also taking education like her sister Belldandy in the same school. Due to some 'little data manipulation' from Skuld, the youngest Goddess and Naruto are now classmates. Naruto haven't met the Auto Club, Keiichi and Belldandy's club, yet due to his somewhat busy schedule.

Depending on his class schedule, Naruto will work as a part-timer on Sumire Ramen Shop. Even if he already had marked the shop with Hiraishin, he preferred to take a walk from school to the store so he could get used to the surroundings and community of his new residence. Naruto became quite a change on the Sumire Ramen Shop. With his little Ramen 'expertise' from Teuchi and Ayame, Naruto had been able to contribute fairly well to the now blooming success of the shop, making Sumire and his father actually glad to have him as their part-time employee.

During his 2nd night on this new world, with all the memories from the Shinobi World still swirling within his brain, Naruto decided to write his own novel as a tribute for his godfather, Jiraiya. His novel is based on all of his and his friends' experiences from his own world, including all their struggles and such, and he pour down all these memories and emotions on writing his novel. Of course, he changed some out of the norm elements for this world like Chakra, jutsus and Bijuus. He dedicated 2 hours every night to write on his novel. And the progress of the novel is currently going well.

Urd got interested into Naruto's novel since it could give an overview of the world where Naruto came from. She even recommended publishing the novel every 150 pages and she guaranteed that this novel will definitely be a hit on this world due to its uniqueness and will also provide additional income for them. This made Naruto actually glad, and gave additional effort on writing his novel. Urd became the number one fan of Naruto's novel with the title…. "The Shinobi's Legacy".

So far, the Hokage considered his first few days on this new world as very nice and peaceful experience. Almost everyone in this world is trying to reach their own dream thru their own strength but not taking those in need for granted. Of course, there will always be some criminals and such, but Naruto understood that these are common for every world. But even if the local police and authorities were able to handle them, sometimes he will assist them secretly if needed, but in the shadows as he wanted to preserve this new peaceful life that he had not experienced from his own world.

But he knew that sooner or later, he will need to step up and protect this world on his own way.

He has just watched an international news program from a television, and it provided information regarding the latest updates from two individuals from their respective cities. The first one is Superman, the hero of Metropolis, an alien from Kryptonian race who adapted to live on this world. He have sheer amounts of super strength, super speed, ability to shoot fire from his eyes, freeze breath, flight, and other special powers that made him a true powerhouse for fighting super powered criminals on the city of Metropolis and even all over the world.

Superman is currently doing everything that he can to redeem the full trust not only from the people of Metropolis, but also of the entire world. A powerful tyrant from outer space named Darkseid brainwashed the superhero to do things for his own bidding few months before Naruto arrived on this world. After getting himself out of the Darkseid's control and defeating the villain, Superman is doing everything that he can to gain the lost trust of the people that he always wanted to protect.

The other individual is the black-clad superhero of Gotham named the Batman. With his two side-kicks, Robin and Batgirl, the Bat-trio protects their city from other super powered criminals even if they themselves don't have superpowers using the latest state of the art technology and various martial arts from this world. The Dark Knight and the Man of Steel seemed to know each other on a personal level since both of them have seen fighting criminals together in more than one occasion. But most of the time, they only do their heroic deeds within their own respective cities.

Naruto somehow thought that it would be nice to take the role of a superhero for this little town like those two, but after some time, he decided to dismiss the idea. He has always dreamt of living in peace after all the hardships that he experienced from the Shinobi World. And being a superhero will make him display himself in the limelight like those superheroes, which he don't want to since he just wanted to start a new life without much trouble as possible. He is already contented on assisting authorities of his town as a 'shadow'. And having him on the limelight, even in a mask or disguise, will make Skuld, Belldandy and Urd became closer to this world's shadows since he will become a focus point or target of this world's villains or even by the World Government. And besides, as for now, those superheroes were able to handle peace and order on their own.

But he knew, based on his very own experiences, that a time will come that more powerful opponents and threats will appear that will be far greater than any of those superheroes have ever faced. And in case that those superheroes cannot handle those new powerful threats, he will need to step up and assist them for protecting this world and do everything to not let the Goddesses be involved.

On his mindscape, Naruto and Kurama continued their usual training regime to make the Hokage maximize his full powers and potential during his 8 hour sleep every night. While his physical body is asleep on a meditating position, he'll still continue to absorb Senjutsu chakra to seal them on his Byakugou seal. Within his mindscape, Kurama will continuously use the Unlock Ritual Technique every once in a while to draw out Naruto's still sleeping massive chakra reserves, that even at this time, seemed to be a bottomless supply of power. Kurama still cannot understand where these chakras are coming from, but Naruto's chakra level right now will make Hashirama and Madara looked like some regular random Jounin.

In the interval nights, Naruto and Kurama will continue on maximizing the full power of his standard Shinobi Taijutsu combined with Minato's own Taijutsu attacks namely Rankyaku and Multi-Ren, Uzumaki Nintaijutsu called Kazeryujin, Hiraishin Kenjutsu, Bukijutsus, Chakra Control and Byakugou, more powerful Wind Release Ninjutsus and more powerful Hiraishin and Rasengan variants, along Intimidation that works as an improvised but more powerful version of Genjutsu. Along with these, Naruto also continued to train on better maximizing the power of his Hachimon, Shisho Tenketsu, Sennin Mode and Bijuu Transformations. Kurama have also increased the power of the Gravity Seal in within the mindscape for further increasing Naruto's physical strength, speed, agility, and other physical stats that is essential in the outside world for him to continuously enhance the powers of his Uzumaki lineage and evolve his Bijuu Cells.

-Scene Change-

The first day of Naruto's 2nd week on this world hits the calendar. It is time to go again to school, much to his dismay. He actually doesn't want to attend to school, but with Belldandy's explanation of the Ultimate Force from the Heavens due to his contract with Skuld, he will need to be by Skuld's side in as much time as possible. Since Skuld is now a freshman on the Maijima High, Naruto will need to be at least on the same class as that of the youngest Goddess for the sake of the Ultimate Force.

After assisting Belldandy in cleaning the temple grounds early in the morning and doing some early morning physical exercises, Skuld and Naruto started their 30 minute walk towards the school. With Skuld's Goddess powers and Naruto's Hiraishin, they could arrive to school in less than a second however, they prefer to go to school in a normal way like how Keiichi and Belldandy used to.

The good thing about their school is that it doesn't require the students to wear their school uniform except for special occasions that it is required. That's why Naruto and Skuld are simply wearing casual clothes that fit their personality. Skuld had beautiful designed clothes with special patterns, just like the usual casual clothes for Belldandy, which perfectly suited her beautiful appearance. On the other hand, Naruto is wearing a black shirt with Konoha pattern design on the middle, regular dark blue jeans, and a long-sleeved orange coat with hemline that almost touched the ground, though he is not wearing the hood (similar to Keiichi's usual coat in the OVA, albeit colored orange.)

Still, Naruto can change into his Shinobi outfit anytime he wishes by using appropriate hand seals. By Shinobi outfit, it goes by his black and orange colored jumpsuit with Jounin vest, Sage coat with black flaming design on hemline, dark orange scarf on the neck, and Sword of Nunoboku on his left waist.

After a few minutes of walking in silence…

"Hey, Naruto. How is it going? I mean how are you feeling while adjusting in this new world?" Skuld inquired.

"Well, it's fulfilling so far. I have experienced many things even in just a week that I haven't been able to experience from my home world." Naruto said with a grin.

"That's good! Just a reminder that don't use any of your powers in front of other people in school, got it?"

"Skuld, you are more careless than me you know."

"I am only careless while at home! I am a very fine lady when at school!"

"Haha. Then why don't you try to become a fine lady at home then?"

"Don't stick your nose on how I want to be!"

The two not so ordinary teenagers passed through an appliance store and the televisions on sale displayed some news regarding Superman and Batman's alliance in defeating the villain named Joker and multi-millionaire criminal mastermind Lex Luthor. Naruto watched quite intently, which caught Skuld's attention.

"Those men in tights, I don't know if it is good or bad thing that they are fighting crimes on their own whim." Skuld said.

"Well, it is only on their respective cities that those villains exist, so there should be someone who should step up to stop them. So I guess it is a good thing." Naruto then just realized something. "Hey Skuld, what did you guys do during Darkseid's invasion? Does you along with Bell-neechan and Urd-neechan, protect this place?"

"No, we cannot do that." Skuld explained. "The three of us governs the Norms, and even if we have the power to change the world, we cannot do so since the Heavens forbid Goddesses for interfering on this world's affairs and course of history no matter what happens, except if Hell or Heavens themselves has direct involvement on the situation."

"I see." Naruto nodded. "But what if a time comes that those heroes needs assistance, will you guys allow me to help them?"

"You want to become a superhero too Naruto?"

"No. I want to live a peaceful life like this for a change. But there will definitely be a time that this world will face a crisis or two that those heroes cannot face on their own." Naruto said, based on his own experiences. "Since you Goddesses are not allowed to interfere on it, and then with my abilities, I can be of help to them just in case that they actually need to."

Skuld smiled. "You will not need to ask permission to us regarding that. Follow what your heart wish to do, and we will always be here to support you."

Naruto grinned after hearing Skuld's words. "Thank you Skuld. You know, you can actually act like Bell-neechan if you need to!"

"Hey, Naruto! I still am a First Class Goddess!" Skuld responded with a pout.

In that instance, the two heard someone calling behind them…

"You two! Don't block my way!" The person shouted with all her might while running full force.

'She's too fast for a normal person!' Naruto mused to himself while looking at the girl running towards them. 'Maybe she is an athlete or something…'

While Skuld, on the other hand, immediately stepped away from the sidewalk in wary after realizing who is the girl running behind them. Naruto looked towards her and tilted his head.

"Why did you follow that person's instruction? I believe sidewalk is for everyone…. URGHKKK!" Naruto suddenly felt someone bumping him from behind with an amazing force, sending him flying comically.

The person who just bumped him also slammed herself on the nearest wall. Skuld looked towards the two back and forth and started to giggle.

Naruto is the first one to recover. "What was that all about!?" Naruto shouted to the girl while pointing his right index finger to her in a comedic fashion.

"Sorry! Sorry!" The girl clumsily apologized. "I ran too fast I couldn't hit the brakes…"

"What brakes are you talking about?!" The Hokage replied. He is now currently reacting hyperactively like he used to when arguing with his friends like what he used to from his own world. "First you want us to get out of your way! Now that I didn't get away you just bump me!?"

"Hey cat-face! At least I warned you to get out of the way!" The girl replied. She seemed to have an energy that could rival that of the blonde Shinobi's. She has short hair with pink headband, and with a build of a female athlete. But even with the said build, she appears to be a very charming girl with very cute looks.

However, Naruto sensed something different towards this girl. Something that he cannot describe…

"Calm down, both of you." Skuld halted the two. "Does any of you got hurt?"

"I am a Shinobi!" Naruto replied with pride while pointing his right thumb into his chest. "How will I get hurt just by that kind of… ITTAAIII!" Naruto felt a sharp pain from his feet. He quickly looked down towards the source of pain, and it is Skuld who just stepped on his left foot rather violently.

"Good thing you can handle that guy!" The girl giggled after seeing what happened. "I am actually on our morning practice so I am in a hurry!" She explained cheerfully.

"It's okay, Takahara-san" Skuld replied. "You better hurry then…"

"Thank you! Ja ne!" The girl bowed her head and once again dashed away with her usual running speed.

Skuld and Naruto watched as the running girl once again bumped into another person, apologized, then ran away once again until they can no longer see her.

"Why did you step on my foot Skuld? It's her fault!" Naruto complained.

"I know you are not hurt! That question is actually just for her!" Skuld replied with her hands on her hips. "And besides, I told you to don't talk to anyone about you being a Shinobi right?"

"I know that!" Naruto retorted. "By the way, just who is that girl? You seemed to know her quite well."

"Well, she is one of the stars of our campus' Track Team. Her name is Takahara Ayumi-san. (Ayumi Takahara from The World God Only Knows)" Skuld explained. "She is a very fast runner that has won several awards for our campus!"

"I see." Naruto nodded. "Is she always like that? I know she is fast. But she should try to control her speed."

"Well, she has already bumped against me before. And I just learned my lesson that time so each time I could hear her voice coming from behind, I will instinctively get out of her way." Skuld smiled with a little embarrassment from her voice. "Well, we should continue walking now or we'll be the ones that'll be late."

"Yeah!" Naruto nodded. The two continued to walk towards the campus. But Naruto couldn't help but wonder about the strange something that he sensed within Ayumi. It is something familiar, yet so different. And he also realized that Skuld didn't sense it. Just what is it?

-Scene Change-

Naruto and Skuld arrived just in time at their classroom, thankful that their Sensei is not around yet. Both of them dragged their feet to their designated seats. But Naruto's feet felt heavier than usual. He really hates classes, just like during his Ninja Academy Days. And the worst thing here is that Skuld is his classmate. So even if he wanted to take a nap during classes, he wouldn't be able to do so. He can imagine that the very moment she heard his snore, a violent blow from a debugging mallet will definitely crack his skull as a punishment from the Goddess of Future.

The good thing here is that Naruto's seat is beside the window pane so he has a full view of the school grounds. He looked up towards the sky, and realized how peaceful this world really is… very different from the Shinobi World's current state. He really does hope that everyone will get a hold of peace that they always aimed for after his sacrifice from the recent war.

Skuld looked towards him and saw Naruto looking up at the sky. 'Naruto is definitely thinking about his home world again.' Skuld thought in a sad tone. This is the very same facial expression that he will have each time he remembered anything about his own world. She has already seen that sadness on his face several times now. She realized that even after everything that he has been through, Naruto continued to grin like an idiot in front of her and her sisters. But with to her connection to him due to their contract with the Heavens, Skuld can feel the hidden feelings and longing emotions within the Hokage.

Before their thoughts got carried away, the sole Uzumaki and the youngest Norm Goddess heard someone who intentionally cleared her throat.

"Good morning class!" The class greeted the teacher in response. "I'll be your homeroom teacher and advisor for this whole term. The name is Nikaido Yuri (Nikaido Yuri from The World God Only Knows). I will not say something like 'Let's get along well' or 'Let's take care of each other'." She narrowed her eyes, emitting intimidation. "What I will say for you, my class, is…. We'll definitely get along… NO…MATTER…WHAT!" She gave a comedic evil glare that sent shivers down the spines of every student within the classroom.

"I'm so dead…." Naruto paled after hearing the teacher's unique introduction. He is actually planning on doing some pranks to this homeroom teacher just like what he did to Iruka during his Academy days. But this Sensei emitted a very different aura that all of his plans has just screwed up before he could even start it.

However, Naruto realized that Nikaido is staring at him intently for quite a few seconds now… which is something strange, for him. The teacher then averted her gaze away from him while Naruto shrugged it off, thinking that he might just be thinking too much.

-Scene Change-

Lunchtime. The most awaited time for most students at school… same goes for Naruto and Skuld. Naruto created a bento for himself and Skuld. After all, since both of him and Belldandy are the early birds of the temple, Naruto always helped Belldandy preparing food and bento. (Naruto knows how to cook. He has been living alone his entire life after all.) The Shinobi and the Goddess went to the rooftop, based on Skuld's recommendation, and started to eat their lunch.

The rooftop of this school is quite beautiful since it is designed like a garden. Even the students can think of it as a park since it has been landscaped properly. It has several small trees and flowering plants, making the rooftop as green as possible. It also has several benches where the students can rest for a while before or after classes, and it is also complete with a shed. (Imagine the school's rooftop of Maijima High from The World God Only Knows.)

After several minutes…

"This is really good! I can't believe you can cook like this Naruto!" Skuld said while happily munching the food.

"Well, living alone in your entire life has its perks after all." Naruto answered with a grin.

Skuld felt a pang within her after hearing that. "Well, but I do really wish that you didn't grow up alone."

"Well, I won't learn to cook this good if it isn't." Naruto grinned again. The two continued to eat while chatting. After eating…

"What are your plans during this breaktime Skuld?" Naruto asked.

"Let's see… I guess I'll be visiting Onee-sama and Keiichi until before our next homeroom starts. You want to come?" Skuld said while rearranging their bento since they are now finished eating.

"Nah. I like to stay here in the rooftop for a little while –dattebayo!" Naruto replied. "Just say hi for me to Keiichi and Bell-neechan."

"But… You'll be alone again." Skuld said with a sad face. "Let me guess, you are waiting for a 'chance encounter' with another girl here aren't you?" She said with her eyes narrowed towards the blonde.

"What? Why should I? And if so, why are you getting angry?"

"I am not getting angry! Leave me alone!"

"But you are the one who is about to leave right?" Naruto replied.

"GRRRR! Fine! Suit yourself! Baka!" Skuld walked away, each step sounded like she is stomping, and then slammed the rooftop's door violently after entering the building.

'What's her problem? Sometimes, I really can't understand her.' Naruto scratched the back of his head. He then looked around, the after realizing that no one is looking at him, leaped above towards the concrete support of the rooftop's door. He made his way to the corner, and then pulled out his small notebook where he decided to write a few parts of his novel.

After a few minutes, someone opened the rooftop's door. A petit girl entered the rooftop, carrying a huge carpet, an oversized telescope, and despite the fact that she is already having her own share of trouble carrying these equipments, she still has a room to carry a large but very elegant doll. Naruto saw these and even if he wanted to help her, if she has enough room to carry a doll, the Hokage thought that this girl seemed to be already used to it and would be best to leave her like this.

The girl arranged the carpet on one of the benches. The carpet completely covered the bench and even its ends extended down to the floor. The girl then assembled the telescope as well while placing her doll gracefully on the bench, treating it like it is alive.

"What is this girl up to?" Naruto thought. He then observed the girl. She has beautiful long blonde hair with elegant curls, and her petit appearance technically made her look like a living doll. After sitting on her bench, she started using the telescope, looking towards the sky. Naruto wondered if she is actually 'star-gazing' through that large telescope in the middle of the day. (Tsukiyo Kujo from TWGOK Manga chapter 43-47)

"It's beautiful…" the girl muttered as if talking to herself. "…the moon… it shines admirably even during the day. A massive, yet graceful Queen of the nightsky… isn't it, Luna?" She said while switching her attention towards the doll beside her.

'So she is looking towards the moon in broad daylight? Now that's weird.' Naruto thought. He just thought that he don't want to be involved in this kind of person so he just ignored her continue to write on his novel. But before he could continue, he sensed the same odd feeling that he has also sensed from Ayumi earlier towards the girl. While he is contemplating what is this odd sensation that he just felt…

"This observatory is mine and Luna's." The girl said, now looking towards Naruto, much to the Shinobi's surprise. He didn't even approach her or even call her attention, but now she is talking to him like he is invading her territory! "I would rather have you not bother us. I only wish to gaze at the beautiful."

"Fine." Naruto replied with a scowl. What a rude girl. She is just like Koyuki-hime during the first time that they met: very self-centered. Though he is a knucklehead, he clearly understood that it won't do any good to pick a fight against a self-centered person, and a very weird one on top that. So he got up from his current location and decided to get out of the rooftop.

"Wait." The girl said, as she gracefully stood from the bench, then walked towards Naruto. The Shinobi, with his enhanced reflex, immediately felt the incoming danger as he quickly docked to avoid something that might hit him. After successfully dodging an 'incoming attack' Naruto realized that it is the girl that attempted to slap him.

"Why did you do that!?" Naruto growled comically.

"You're blocking my view of the moon. Get out of the telescope's range." The petit girl said with emotionless face.

"You could have just told me! Don't slap anyone for such trivial reasons –dattebayo!"

"I only wish to gaze at the beautiful moon. I shall only accept those that are beautiful." The girl started to walk back towards her carpet-covered bench.

"Is that the reason why you have that beautiful carpet?" Naruto asked with curiosity. 'Why am I talking to this rude girl anyway?'

"For a man, you have good eyes in determining beautiful things." The blonde girl said, regardless if it is a mocking or a praising statement. "This carpet is not only beautiful. This carpet is an alternate world, completely separate from that world where you are stepping into right now."

'This girl has watched too many fantasy stories.' Naruto thought to himself. "Why do you want to create a separate world?"

"I don't want to become a part of your ugly world. Like I said, I only wish to gaze only at the beautiful, and that includes myself."

"Oh. Well, I don't know the reason why you are thinking like that and I don't care what it is anyway, but…" Naruto turned around and started walking away. "…if you don't want to accept the ugly part of this world, you will never appreciate the true beauty that you are looking for. Ja ne!" Naruto waved his hands without looking back.

The girl is stunned after hearing Naruto's words. For the first time, someone listened to her, but didn't make fun of her ideals but instead just say some words that made her think about her point of view in life. 'This guy is interesting; don't you think so, Luna?' She said towards her doll. The doll, as common logic, didn't respond.

"Hey." The girl shouted towards Naruto. "I am Tsukiyo Kujo. You are?" (Tsukiyo Kujo from The World God Only Knows Manga chapter 43-47)

"Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. Naruto is fine –dattebayo!" Naruto replied while looking sideways with his usual grin. The Sage then quickly left the rooftop before the girl initiated another weird conversation.

'Such beautiful smile' Tsukiyo thought. 'I believe we can converse again more properly next time.'

'I wonder why she has that kind of point of view. Well, as if that matters for me.' Naruto grinned to himself as he quickly ran towards his room.

-Scene Change-

"At last, classes are over!" Naruto stretched his arms after several hours of immobility due to class lessons provided by their teachers. He then prepared to leave since he needs to make it to the Sumire Ramen Shop for his part time work schedule 30 minutes from now.

"Naruto." Skuld said, "So you need to go to your part time job now?"

"Yeah! Sumire-chan told me that she will not give me a free ramen if I don't arrive on time so I gotta hurry!" Naruto replied enthusiastically.

"That girl!" Skuld frowned. She can still remember how Naruto got close to the ramen girl on his first day here in this world. Even though she still hasn't met this ramen girl yet, Skuld can see that Sumire is quite fond of Naruto just by looking at her eyes. Now she actually can't help but wonder how close these two really are, especially now that Naruto is already working in the Ramen Shop for almost a week now.

"Don't worry Skuld! Sumire-chan is taking good care of me!" Naruto grinned towards the fuming Goddess.

Skuld felt some veins on her foreheadhead just twitch. Then…

"You don't have to rub it off my face! You, baka!" Skuld drew her bag and hit Naruto directly on his face comically, causing the Shinobi to roll several meters until he reached the blackboard.

"What was that for?" Naruto replied back while rubbing his cheeks.

"I hate you! Hmf!" Skuld started to march towards the door. Then, as if remembering something, she looked back towards Naruto. "I'll be going home now! Be careful and stop getting yourself into trouble! Hmf!" Then continued her track towards the door, and slammed it violently.

Everybody in class hanged their mouth open after hearing the small banter between the two. The male population, who already knew how beautiful Skuld is, gave a death glare towards Naruto. The females, however, squealed after hearing Skulds words, as if they hear a girlfriend showing her care for her boyfriend, in her own way.

"Are you sure you two are not an item?" one of their classmates asked the Sage.

"Didn't you see what she has done to me? She just sent me flying!" Naruto replied back while getting up. He then looked towards the wall clock. "Crap! I'll be late for work! Ja ne everyone!" Naruto quickly dashed outside, leaving his classmates watching his retreating back.

-Scene Change-

Naruto is jogging towards the Shopping District on his way to the Sumire Ramen Shop. The streets are now being filled by several students from different schools, hanging out with each other. He once again remembered his life in the Shinobi World.

'This scene, so this is how we looked like when we have finished a mission or something…' Naruto said after hearing a group of students of his own age walking towards a barbeque stand. Watching them made Naruto imagine how Konoha 11 used to go to either Ichiraku Ramen or Akamichi Barbeque store after a mission.

Even though Naruto is not paying attention, his body already knew how to move subconsciously. With his highly enhanced passive sensing capabilities that rivals that of the 2nd Hokage Tobirama Senju, he can subconsciously twists, dodge and move swiftly out of crowds way, as if being a wind who can alter his directions no matter what kind of obstacles he may face. That's why when he reached a corner of the street, he have already sensed someone who is also on her way to that very same direction where he is about to turn.

Naruto quickly spun himself upon reaching that street corner to dodge the possible collision with him and the other person. He maneuvered successfully, but the other person, who is a girl, is surprised by that movement, making herself fall to the ground.

'Am I moving too fast?' Naruto muttered. He then stopped running and quickly offered a hand to the girl.

The girl hesitated to accept the hand, but she still accepted it since this guy in front of him is doing it out of good will. She dusted herself, then warily looked towards Naruto.

"I am sorry." The girl bowed her head, so low that it is no longer funny.

"Wah? You don't have to bow like that –dattebayo!" Naruto quickly waved his hands. "It is also my fault for running so fast!"

Naruto then observed the appearance of the girl. She has pitch black hair, her bangs almost covers her eyes, with two oversized ribbons on both sides of her head. The girl's hair seems to be quite long, but it is braided around the ribbon, creating a 'moe' feel for anyone who will look towards the girl.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Naruto asked with worried tone.

The girl just smiled. "I am fine. I just fall on my own."

'This girl reminds me of Hinata.' Naruto thought. "That's great! I'll be going now!"

"Thank you. I'll also be leaving." The girl once again bowed her head.

"Take care!" Naruto started to jog in hurry. However, something caught Naruto's attention. Some different feeling, a feeling that he shouldn't have felt into any ordinary human, and the very same feeling that he can only feel when he is with Belldandy, Urd and Skuld. And the source of this, the very girl that he just bump into who is now walking away. And now that he realized this, he even felt the same feeling from the two girls that he just met earlier… from Takahara Ayumi and Kujo Tsukiyo…

'What is this feeling? Just who is she?' Naruto muttered. He quickly stopped into his tracks, thinking on what he needs to do. Belldandy did mention that Goddesses comes down to Earth every once in a while to grant one wish of a chosen person, so it should be quite 'normal' to see a Goddess walking in broad daylight. But he felt something different on that girl.

Sure though, Urd, Belldandy and Skuld are natural Goddesses. However, that girl that he has just met is definitely a human. But how come does an ordinary human has the same feel as that of a Goddess?

"I believe that meek girl is just like you, Naruto." Kurama spoke within Naruto's mindscape.

"You sensed it to huh, Kurama?" Naruto said. "But what do you mean that she is like me?"

"You're a Jinchuuriki right? You should be able to understand it. Use your head."

"Like a Jinchuurki? You mean, that human girl, has a Goddess sealed within her?"

"That's most likely. And based on this, the three Goddesses on your household don't know about these circumstances since they have never mentioned something like Goddesses being sealed within a person within this entire week that you are with them. And as far as I can sense, that Goddess within that girl is severely weakened, far from her natural full power like the Norm Sisters."

"I can also sense that. But what should we do?"

"Decide on your own. I am just here to back you up. But one thing is for sure. Once you meddled into this, things will start to get more interesting."

"Yeah. I'll follow her." Naruto quickly ran towards an alley. After making sure that there were no surveillance cameras and other persons within it, "NINPOU: KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!" A Shadow Clone appeared beside Naruto.

"You take my place at the Sumire Ramen Shop. I'll follow and observe that girl for a while!" The original Naruto leaped on top of one of the building's rooftop.

"Ossu! Boss!" Naruto's Shadow Clone gave a saluting sign with a foxy grin, then got out of the alley and continued his jog towards the Sumire Ramen Shop.

Several minutes has passed since Naruto followed the girl by hopping on the rooftops. The girl seemed to be very shy, as she is always looking down while popping some plastic balloons that can only be acquired from fragile appliances. Using his stealth skills, Naruto decided to observe the girl on the ground by walking several meters behind her, concealing his very presence so the girl will not sense that he is following her.

"It's been a long while ever since I came to this town. There really are a lot of changes here." The girl muttered, as if talking to herself.

'She seems to be a regular homely girl…' Naruto realized as he started to get bored on following the girl.

However, as the girl passed through a department store with mirror walls, something happened that greatly surprised the Hokage.

"Yes. It has been ten years since you move out of this town. Now we are back here again." A voice can now be suddenly heard on the department store's mirrors, directly coming from the reflection of the girl's image.

Naruto's jaw nearly dropped to the ground. 'The… The reflection talked on her own!'

"You're already a teenage girl Tenri. Why don't you quit the popping already?"

"Just leave me alone…" The girl, now known as Tenri, replied to her 'reflection'. Tenri continued to walk, passing through the department store, and now on the side or the road. She passed beside a parked car, and then the reflection of her image on the car's mirror spoke again.

"I am worried about your future Tenri."

"Why are you taking to me like that? You used to be just a voice. And now you can talk on the mirrors. I just hope that time won't come that you can even control my body without my permission."

Naruto continued to listen to Tenri and her reflection's conversation. 'How is the possible? Her 2nd personality speaking through her reflection as if it is a separate person? Or maybe, that reflection is the representation of the Goddess within her who talking to her? But now I realize that whatever that reflection is, she is not a bad person. She is even actually worried for Tenri-chan's wellbeing.'

Naruto continued to follow Tenri. The girl and her reflection continued to talk about trivial stuff, mostly about the girl's well being. However, after another 15 minutes, Tenri stopped walking in front of a parked car, turned around facing Naruto and then…

"You… The person who is following me and Tenri…" the reflection, who is currently on the car, suddenly spoke towards the Hokage.

"So you have finally sensed me." Naruto replied impassively.

"You are…" Tenri spoke. "You are the guy that accidentally I bump into earlier."

"Ordinary humans shouldn't be able to see me talking as a reflection. Just who are you?" The reflection spoke with fierce, untrusting tone.

Naruto knew that Goddesees can sense if someone is lying, and also, he don't have any particular reason why he should provide false information on the pair, since he already know, based on how the two converse earlier, that they are good people.

"Well, that time when we almost bump into each other, I sensed something comparable to that of Goddesses presence within your host. So if I am not mistaken, you are a Goddess residing within Tenri, am I right?"

"You were able to sense me?" The reflection said in surprise. "And you also know the presence of a Goddess through sense? How come you have such ability?"

"Well, let's just say that my power gives me ability to sense unnatural things." Naruto said, vaguely explaining his ability. "I can sense a divine, solemn power within Tenri that should be not available to ordinary humans. That should be more than enough to realize that you are a Goddess right?" Naruto explained, trying to hide the fact that he is already used to sense a Goddess since he is living with three Goddesses.

Tenri and her reflection are now surprised. Here is a person that has ability to sense and even talk to the entity within Tenri, who is keeping this secret her entire life. And the reflection, which is now known as a Goddess, also cannot sense any ill intent from the guy, however, she doesn't know if they can actually trust him.

"Ne…" Tenri spoke. "Don't you think that I am a weird girl? Shouldn't you be scared of me because of this?" Tenri asked while looking down.

"Why should I?" Naruto smiled. He then realized something. "I guess that's the reason why you move away from the town where you came from and transfer into this town."

Tenri is surprised once again. "How come… you know such….?"

"Let's just say that I have experienced the same." Naruto looked up towards the sky. "You have already known that I have this special power right? Since my childhood days, I am despised by many villagers where I came from due to this power. But someone came and understood my pain, and accepted me. That's why I can be able to move on." Naruto ended his statement with a grin.

"I see… We are the same huh?" Tenri look towards the guy.

"Crap! My manners!" Naruto scratches the back of his head. "Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. Just call me Naruto!" Naruto said with a grin.

"Hi! Na… Naruto-kun…" Tenri shyly smiled. "I am Tenri Ayukawa. And her name is Diana." She pointed her index finger to the reflection. (Tenri Ayukawa from the World God Only Knows)

"I don't know if we can trust you. But proper introduction is needed since you already know about my existence. I am Diana." The reflection said with a formal bow.

"Well, I don't need you to trust me. I will also not force myself into your lives and inform me about your circumstances." Naruto replied. "It is just that I want you two to realize that it would still be best to have someone that you can talk to regarding your situation and not keep it on your own. If I can do something, even if you don't trust me that much, then you can always talk to me or ask for my assistance. You don't have to shoulder whatever it is on your own."

"Thank you… Naruto-kun…" Tenri replied. "I'll keep that in mind."

"In this case, please accept my gratitude, for going out of your way just to talk with Tenri." Diana said, her reflection is now smiling as well.

"No problem! I'll keep this secret between the three of us! Take care on your way home then, Tenri-chan! Diana-chan!" Naruto turned his back and then started walking away towards the Sumire Ramen Shop. He will not let his Shadow Clone that is currently working on his place take advantage and eat his break time Ramen that will be provided by Sumire.

Tenri watched the retreating back of the handsome blonde-haired guy with whisker marks on his cheeks.

"Diana, don't you think we should trust him regarding your circumstances? I think he is a nice guy." Tenri said.

"I don't know. I can sense that he is not a bad person. But I don't want another ordinary person like you to be involved further into this." Diana replied to Tenri.

"I understand, Diana." Tenri said while walking away. "But… It feels nice… to have someone who knows our secret that I have been keeping by myself in my entire life, and also having someone that can understand my feelings… it really feels nice, Diana."

"I know and understand how you feel, Tenri" Diana replied to her host as Tenri continued to walk, thinking of this chance encounter with the blonde named Naruto. "I believe that we have just met an interesting person, Tenri."

Naruto on the other hand, wanted to ask several other questions to that Goddess within Tenri. But he knows that the two is still wary at him, and asking some questions out of the blue will make them feel that he is a suspicious person. Now that he realized it, if Tenri has a Goddess within her… then does it mean that Takahara Ayumi and Kujo Tsukiyo could also have an entity within them? If so, why? And how?

-Scene Change-

"Yosha!" Naruto jogged out the Sumire Ramen Shop after finishing his shift and also another bowl of Ramen. "Ja ne, Sumire-chan!"

"Mou! Naruto! Why are you always in a hurry!" Sumire huffed with a cute pout.

"Maaa, Skuld-chan will get angry at me if I go didn't arrive at home on time. And besides, I need to do some damn homeworks and write a few pages of my novel. But promise, we can get to talk with each other after work one of these nights!" Naruto shouted as he dashed away while waving his hands energetically.

"So busy as always…" Sumire said with a sad smile.

Naruto continued to jog towards the temple, as he cannot wait on what dishes Belldandy prepared for dinner. He then sensed something that throws his food fantasy out of the window. He quickly looked towards the sky, and saw a 'flying' silhouette. And the weird thing here is that, it is shaped as an ordinary person. He got curious on it so he hid his presence before hopping into one of the rooftops to follow the 'flying human silhouette'.

"I lost the contact once again. This is bad…" The flying human silhouette muttered to herself.

'Wow. I met several Goddesses, superheroes on TV's, and now, what is she?' Naruto said while silently observing the silhouette, that can now be identified as a girl. But the weird thing is that she is carrying a large scythe but it seemed like it isn't bothering her at all.

Then, the girl's skull accessory near her the left part of her forehead started to create a weird sound. The girl straightened herself, then looked towards a specific location.

"There it is! I'll get you this time!" The girl once again flew towards the direction. Naruto quickly followed her.

She then saw a drunken man, walking while swaying on his feet with the bottle of alcohol still on his hand. The girl landed a few meters in distance in front of the man. Naruto then hid on one of the tree branches, wondering what this flying girl with enormous scythe will do to the man.

"Hey you!" The girl pointed her index finger to the drunken man. "Stop feeding on that persons negative energy and come with me quietly! Or else, I will be forcefully expel you out of that person's body!"

After hearing the statement, Naruto narrowed his eyes. Sure though, this girl is not an ordinary human, and she definitely has some special powers to back herself up. But after hearing those words, Naruto quickly understood that there is a reason why this girl chose to stop this man. It is because of something within the man that she needs to chase out. It is then that both Naruto and the girl saw a thick black fog that is enveloping the man. The girl prepared her scythe while Naruto also prepared for possible unnatural event that may lead to battle.

The thick black fog starts to form into a bizarre creature, somewhat of a demon or ghost. The drunken man then falls to the ground unconscious after the demon let him go.

"So you have decided to show yourself and fight head-on against a District Chief?" The girl said with arrogance from her voice. "You should know your place. Even after feeding on the negative energy of that person, you still are just a Level 3 'Weiss'."

'Weiss? Is that the term that should be used to call the demon or ghost from that person?' Naruto thought.

"GGRRROOAAHHH!" The Weiss started to attack the girl but the girl easily dodged the attack and used her scythe for counterattack. She sliced the monster, but since it is like a ghost, her attack just pass through. The girl flew a few meters in distance after the first contact.

"If physical attack won't hurt you, then…" The girl fired a random magic beam towards the ghost, severely weakening it. The girl then decided to attack the creature once again with Magic, but the demon was able to dodge it this time through shape-shifting while dashing towards the girl, catching her off-guard.

The Weiss wrapped itself around the girl like a snake, squeezing the girl hard. It is then that Naruto realized that he needs to intervene in this encounter.

Using Jounin-level Shunshin, Naruto reappeared right in front of the girl and the Weiss with kunai imbued with chakra on his right hand, then sliced the wrapped ghost-like demon upward so the girl won't get caught with his slicing attack. The Weiss felt it and quickly let the girl go, while the girl fell to her knees while catching her breath.

The girl then looked towards Naruto in surprise and wary while quickly grabbing her scythe and pointed it towards Naruto. "Who… Who are you!? How were you even to attack that demon!? You shouldn't have been able to see me in the first place!"

"Weren't able to see you? Should you be a ghost or something?" Naruto tilted his head. However, their supposed to be awkward conversation was halted by the roar of the Weiss as it prepares to attack both of them.

"I don't know what your circumstances are, and I can feel that you are just an ordinary human. But you shouldn't get involved into Nifheim's affairs!" The girl fiercely said as she dashed with her scythe on the right hand and a spell on the left hand towards the Weiss.

The demon simply changed his form via shape-shifting to dodge the incoming slice from the scythe and also dodging the spell from the girl at the same time. It seemed like this Weiss had already learned the patterns of attack of the girl. But there should be one thing that the Weiss shouldn't forget.

Naruto appeared on top of the Weiss in a blur, much to its surprise along with the girl. Imbued his hands with chakra since he knew that physical attacks alone won't hurt the Weiss, Naruto gave an overhead punch towards the unsuspecting demon. Without any much time to react due to the blinding speed of the incoming attack, the demon got hit by the Chakra-imbued punch, sending it flying for more than a hundred meters.

The Shinobi then charged a Rasengan with his right hand, and with the use of Shunshin, quickly closed the gap with the Weiss, and then slammed it to the demon. The demon is then quickly enveloped with a chakra sphere created by the Rasengan, as the demon and the chakra sphere skidded several meters more, carving destruction on its path. The chakra sphere expanded further after a few seconds, creating a 8-meter wide crater on the street with the Weiss lying motionlessly on the middle of it. (Imagine the first use of Naruto's Rasengan against Kabuto during Search for Tsunade's Arc. Rasengan's effect on this fanfic will always be like that since the manga downplayed the Rasengan's power too much on the latest chapters.)

'Amazing… I only used 1/20th of the required chakra for the Rasengan and but its effect is several folds more powerful than using its full required chakra before the 4th Shinobi World War… It must be the effect of those Chakra Control Training from Kurama…' Naruto mused on his mind.

The girl, on the other hand, is surprised upon seeing how this human easily handled the Weiss, along with his special power to create that destructive orb. This is the first time that she has been able to see that kind of attack. As a spell user, she knew that orb is not a spell, but something more potent and powerful. After quickly taking a glance towards Naruto, she then eyed the Weiss, powerless after the attack. Realizing that the Weiss must be sealed before it regenerate itself, she drew her confinement bottle as it sucks the weakened Weiss and sealed it within the bottle.

"Sugoi! That's one awesome Fuinjutsu –dattebayo!" Naruto said in amazement.

"Fuin…what are you talking about?" The girl replied in an annoyed tone. "Hey! How were you able to attack the Weiss? What kind of attack is that? Before that, how were you able to see us? Just who the hell are you?" The girl asked a barrage of questions while pointing towards Naruto's with a fierce glare.

"Whoa, one at a time Miss! You're not in hurry or anything, right? I also have a lot of question regarding you and that what you call Weiss!" Naruto replied with two hands signaling her to calm down.

The girl observed the Naruto, and after realizing that he doesn't have other intentions, visibly relaxed but still kept her guard up.

"I believe proper introduction is needed here. You helped me seal that Weiss after all." The girl said and then gave an exaggerated sigh. "I am Haqua Du Lot Herminium, and I am a proud devil of New Hell. You can call me Haqua." The girl named Haqua introduced herself. She has long violet hair and fierce eyes, wearing red fitting dress, semi-translucent scarf and a white miniskirt along with her large scythe. (Haqua Du Lot Herminium from The World God Only Knows).

"New Hell huh?... Well, I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. Just call me by my name." The Shinobi grinned towards the devil. "To answer your questions earlier, I am a human with ability to use some special power. That special power allows me to hit that Weiss thing since I saw that your physical attack won't hurt them. Now my turn. What is that thing and why are you hunting it?"

"I don't know if I should discuss this to you… I don't want to be acquainted to a mere human." Haqua replied. "What kind of special power do you have?"

"So you don't trust me? Well, it is the first time for the both of us to see something out of place: Me seeing a devil hunting a demon called Weiss, and you encountering a human that can see you clearly and able to touch and defeat a demon." Naruto gave a pondering pose. "Just one question though… are those Weiss… really feeds on negative energies of ordinary people? Why are they doing it?"

"How… How did you know that?" Haqua replied.

"I have been following you for quite a while after I sense your presence earlier." Naruto answered. "Please answer just those last questions." The Shinobi said seriously.

Haqua looked directly towards the guy's face. She doesn't know if this guy can be trusted or not. But he did save her earlier. So to return the favor from earlier... "The Weiss are demons from Old Hell who feed on negative energies to acquire greater power. And for them to acquire this negative energy, they need to reside within the soul of the people who has a lot of negative energy so they can feed them with negative thoughts and anxiety. And they will absorb whatever amount of negative energy that the people can produce. Once the Weiss acquired the appropriate power that they need, they will gain enough power to resurrect themselves and become a proper, powerful Demons."

"I see. If these Weiss are from Old Hell, and you are one from New Hell, that makes you one of the good guys and these Weiss as the bad guys since you are sealing them. Am I right?" Naruto replied while thinking.

Haqua just nodded. "Us, New Devils, are the ones who maintains the balance of the New Hell. We no longer want to be treated as an evil race. But these Old Devils, or you know as Weiss, continuously pollutes this dream."

"So there is more into it than this huh?" Naruto gave another thinking pose. "Well, I am not much of a good thinker but I believe you." He gave his usual grin.

"You believe me?" Haqua seemed surprised after seeing the Shinobi's smile at her. "I am a Devil right? How come you can believe me that easily?"

"You will not admit who you are and talk to me nicely if you are a not a good person, regardless if you are a devil or a human." Naruto replied. "And besides, during my childhood days, I also am treated as a demon, as a monster, because of this… power that I have. So I do understand what does it feel when people thinks that bad of you even if you have the best intentions for them, just because you are treated as a demon, or an actual demon in your case."

Haqua is stunned after hearing those words. She then gave her first smile towards Naruto, and then offered her right hand for a handshake. "Thank you. You don't know what those words meant for us as New Devils. I will let you shake my hand since you believe me."

Naruto accepted the handshake while grinning. "Yeah. I know you don't trust me. But if I can be of help for you, just feel free to ask. I want to help you with this… Old Hell business… to protect my precious friends…"

"Like I said earlier, it will be for your own benefit that you will not get involved that much with Nifheim, Naruto." Haqua pulled her hand back. "We just have this conversation because we happened to pass by with each other. And I doubt that it will happen again."

"We'll see about that." Naruto said as he started walking away. "Take care, Haqua-chan!"

"Don't call me like that, you whiskered bastard!" Haqua shouted towards Naruto. 'I really do hope that we won't ever meet again. A nice guy like you shouldn't get involved with the likes of us.' Haqua said as she uses her semi-translucent scarf or known as Celestial Robe to repair the damage that the Rasengan has created. 'But that guy really is someone… for him capable of this level of destruction…"

-Scene Change-

Night time. After Naruto have finished his part-time shift and went back to the temple directly. He is still thinking about the weird encounters that he had, starting from a Goddess is sealed within an ordinary human and also the thought that Demons can reside within humans as well. During dinner, while watching T.V. …

"Bell-neechan. I don't know if I am asking the right question, but do you have information or have you encountered a possibility of a Goddess or Demons being sealed within ordinary humans?" Naruto said while taking a sip on the miso soup.

Belldandy, along with Urd, Skuld and Keiichi looked towards Naruto, as if he said something wrong.

"Why did you ask, Naruto?" Belldandy asked with wonder.

"Well, just random thinking." Naruto gave a wry smile while scratching the back of his head.

"I see." Urd said, not convinced with the blonde Shinobi's answer. "Actually, the Heavens, or in Goddess terms known as Valhala, and Hell, or in other terms, Nifheim, are divided into several factions. Each of these factions has different ways and ideals. We, as Goddesses of the Norse, have different laws based on Yggdrasil. The Norse law and history don't have records of Goddesses like us being sealed within ordinary humans. And we don't have much information regarding the laws on the other factions from Valhala and Nifheim so we can't verify if the other factions have powers to seal gods within ordinary humans. However…."

Urd looked towards the Shinobi with somewhat serious expression. "…it will be on your own convenience for you not to get involved with these matters. We Goddesses have our own limitations as well. You are already involved to us, Norse Goddesses. It may lead to possible conflicts if you got yourself involved more with other Goddesses or Devils, either with other Norse Gods or with other Gods and Devils from the faction."

Naruto nodded, but is not fully convinced with Urd's explanation. Diana, Tenri's Goddess, is feeling very week right now, far from the natural glory of Goddesses in front of him right now. Something might have happened that's why Diana has been weakened like that and sealed, possibly forcefully, within Tenri. And he knew that Diana, regardless of the factions with the Heavens, is a good-natured Goddess like these Norse Goddesses. That's why he wanted to know if he can possibly do something for her and Tenri.

"Naruto, we can talk regarding that if you need to." Skuld said with worried expression.

"Don't worry! It is just fine –dattebayo! I am just wondering, that's all." Naruto said. He needs to say something to get out of this topic. "After all, from the Shinobi World, there were powerful beasts that are sealed within some Shinobis. These beasts are treated as demons, so their container or the Shinobi where they are sealed are also treated as the same, as demons, even if the situation really has nothing to do with them as the jailor. They are known as Jinchuuriki." Naruto narrated about the Bijuus, but tried not to inform them about him being one of the Jinchuurikis.

"Something like that happened in your world?" Keiichi said in surprise, same with the Norse Goddesses.

"Yeah. Sorry for asking that question earlier. I didn't know that it is such a very sensitive topic." Naruto grinned while rubbing the back of his head.

"Naruto, do you happen to have a friend who used to be a Jinchuuriki?" Skuld inquired.

'I knew I need to tell them that I am one, but not for now.' Naruto thought. "Yes. My friend Gaara, the Kazekage that I have mentioned before, is one of the Jinchuuriki. He used to be a Jinchuuriki. But a lot had happened until his people accepted him and become the Kazekage of Sunagakure." Naruto said with pride.

However, Skuld knew that Naruto is hiding something and not telling everything. She just felt a sad atmosphere within his blonde partner upon talking about these Jinchuurikis. But seeing his expression, this is something that he doesn't want to talk about for now, for now. Then, a Flash Report regarding Superman appeared in T.V. …

-TV-

"Good evening! It has been 6 months since Senator Allen Carter's diplomatic plan is ratified. Superman has been working 24/7 to disarm thousands of nuclear warheads around the world after stating that he will protect the world on his own without these weapons of mass destruction. Yes, some still remains skeptical about this…" The scene on the T.V. then switched to an interview with the fastest man alive known as The Flash.

"Hey! The big guy might have been right about this but give me a break! I am the fastest man alive…" The Flash then performed some speed maneuvers. "… but even I can't be on five places at once."

The scene is then changed back to Superman continuously disarming nuclear weapons. "Still, with more missiles being dismantled every day, most of us can sleep better with the thought of Superman is watching over us."

-TV-

"That Superman is trying too hard on his own." Urd said after drinking a glass of water.

"Well, isn't it good that weapons of mass destructions are being disbanded? They don't actually have use except for hurting people." Belldandy said.

"But Superman himself is susceptible for being controlled by evil forces right? What will happen if he got manipulated again, now that Earth doesn't have weapons to fight someone like him?" Skuld replied to the discussion.

"That's exactly the point Skuld." Keiichi replied. "Superman is doing everything that he can to gain back the trust of everyone in Earth after being controlled by that Darkseid. He just wanted to be acknowledged not as a threat, but as a protector of this world on his own. So he is willing to go out of his way just to return that lost trust."

Naruto remembered what Uchiha Itachi once told him during the Shinobi World War after hearing these arguments.

"It seemed to me that Superman is losing sight of what is important…" Naruto muttered.

"What do you mean?" Urd said with interest.

"I was once a nobody in my village…" Naruto said, still hiding the fact about his harsh childhood and being a Jinchuurki. "…but since I want them to acknowledge me, I never give up on my goal and continue to love the village. After many battles and trials, they soon began to trust me more and more. Someone once told me, that the reason why the villagers who used to ignore me began to trust me and think of me as their comrade is because I acknowledge them as they were and I am always trying my best to be acknowledged by them…"

"…And I believe that I couldn't make it this far without everyone behind me. I believe that Superman has some very important people behind him and supporting him like an adopted family or fellow superheroes. But if Superman fixates on doing everything by himself and he forgets those who are willing to help him, he will definitely become like Madara and Obito…"

"Madara? Obito? Who are they?" Skuld tilted her head.

"You guys remember that there are some powerful Shinobis who plan to annihilate the entire Shinobi World that triggered the Shinobi World War? That's them. Sickeningly powerful, but self-obsessed bastards who just wanted to change the world on their own whim." Naruto said. "No matter how strong Superman is, he shouldn't try to bear the weight of everything by himself. Because he will definitely fail. The reason my father could become a Hokage was because my mom was always there for him, along with his friends, comrades and the entire village to support him."

"Wow! Your dad is like you? A Hokage? The leader of your village?" Keiichi said in awe.

"Yeah. And he really is a badass." Naruto grinned. "The brother of my friend asked me, 'Your dream is to become like your father right? Then remember this well… The village didn't acknowledge him because he became the Hokage. He becomes the Hokage because the village acknowledged him… Don't forget about your friends and comrades…'"

Belldandy smiled upon the deep meaning of those words. Whoever told that to Naruto definitely lead the Shinobi in front of her on the right path, leading him where he is right now. Urd has the same opinion as that of Belldandy, while Skuld and Keiichi heartfelt the meaning of those words.

"Superman doesn't need to try and do everything like this just to make the world trust him once again. The world needs him, but he should understand that he also needs the world to trust him as whom he really was, not by trying everything by himself alone."

"You're really are more than just another strong warrior, aren't you, Naruto?" Skuld smiled at him.

Naruto scratched the back of his head. "Well, I am a Hokage after all. And those words lead me to where I am right now –dattebayo!"

Little does this group know, that the world surrounding them will soon start to change…

-Scene Change-

The next morning, after the usual 8-hour training regime with Kurama while his physical body is asleep, Naruto is now on his way to the school with Skuld. He actually didn't expected that there will be so many events that he will encounter on his first day of school in this world. On the other hand, Kurama continued to train Naruto to maximize his powers. Both the Hokage and the Juubi Kitsune have a gut feeling, based on their experiences, that something big is about to happen soon. And they both need to be prepared for it, especially in terms of protecting his newfound friends.

"Hey, Naruto," Skuld peeked towards Naruto's face. "Are you hiding something from me?"

"Huh?" Naruto is quite startled by Skuld's question. "Well, I do have things that I am hiding, after all. I am sorry for not telling you about that yet Skuld-chan." Naruto grinned.

"Do you not trust us yet?" Skuld pouted.

"Wah? What is that question? Of course I do trust you guys, with everything that I have." Naruto waved his hand dismissively. "It is just that there are some things that I don't want or I am not prepared to tell yet –dattebayo!"

"Well, I am sorry if I will ask this but… are you one of those Jinchuurikis that you have mentioned last night?" Skuld asked bashfully.

Naruto is surprised after hearing Skuld's question. He somewhat had an idea that Skuld may have found out that he is a Jinchuuriki based on her expression while listening to his story about those tailed-beast hosts. But what he never expected that Skuld will be this straight-forward to ask that specific question directly into him.

"I guess you have found out about it." Naruto said. "I am sorry for not telling you, but I am not ready to talk about it yet. But I know sooner or later, I will need to tell everyone about everything that happened to me and my world."

Skuld felt sorry towards Naruto. She have already knew that Naruto grew up as an orphan, but him growing as a Jinchuuriki, based on the story that he have told them last night, Naruto might have experienced a very harsh life on his world, possibly far more than anything that she have already imagined. She doesn't know what experiences it maybe, but Naruto didn't give up and pursue his dreams to be acknowledged and become a Hokage, and even goes out of his way and sacrifice himself to save his own world.

"Skuld, please don't tell the others about this yet." Naruto said with a sad face. "I know that you have the right to get angry at me for not telling everything to you guys. But just I want to start a new life in this world. I don't want you guys to change your views towards me or avoid me like everyone during my childhood days."

She may not look like it, but Skuld always has a soft spot within her like Belldandy. And after listening to Naruto's request that sounds more like begging for her, she felt like she is about to cry. Naruto is an orphan, but according to his story regarding Jinchuurikis, he might also possibly be feared as a demon, as a human weapon, even if he doesn't have control over this situation. There are many questions within her that she wanted to ask to his blond companion but right now, she wanted to at least comfort him with the best that she can.

Skuld linked her arms with Naruto, much to Naruto's surprise, and then Skuld literally dragged Naruto with faster walking pace towards the school.

"Skuld-chan…"

"We need to hurry; we might get late if we continue talking like this." Skuld said while not looking towards Naruto since she is trying to stop her tears from rolling down her cheeks. "Don't worry, Naruto. There is no way I will despise you or fear you. You are who you are, and I know that it will be the same with Onee-sama and Urd, even Keiichi. You can start a new life here, and you will no longer feel alone again since I will always be with you. That's your wish to me, right?"

"Skuld…" Naruto is dumfounded. It is actually the first time that someone told him something like that… and he greatly appreciated it. "…Thank you."

"Don't thank me, baka!" Skuld said, still not looking back towards Naruto. "I promise, I will not tell everyone about what we have talked about, Naruto, unless you will be the one to do so. So cheer up, okay?"

"Thank you, Skuld, really." Naruto said, still is surprised, but nonetheless thankful on how Skuld accepted him as who he was. For the first time in his life, Naruto doesn't come up with anything to say. But he knew that he will need to do at least something to this bratty but lovely Goddess linked on his arms. "Do you want some ice cream on the way to school? My treat!"

"Of course!" Skuld quickly stopped on her tracks and gave a big smile towards Naruto. She pointed out to one of the convenience store nearest their current location. "The ice cream there is delicious! You should try it as well! Let's go!" Skuld pumped her right fist on the air.

"You really are an ice cream freak, Skuld-chan!"

"I don't want to hear that from you, you Ramen maniac!"

Skuld dragged Naruto towards the convenience store. This will going to be a painful morning for Gama-chan.

-Scene Change-

The Shinobi and the Goddess arrived at school in time, only to find out that Nikaido-sensei just announced that they will only do self study for today. And since there is nothing much to do, Naruto got bored and started thinking about his novel. After realizing that he is having trouble constructing the story, he decided to gather some reading materials for information regarding story construction. After explaining everything to Skuld who is very busy doing random calculations for random something, Naruto bid farewell to her, and went directly to the library. Even if he already had an overview of the information in this world with the help from Belldandy, Naruto still needs to learn about it on his own way, and he knew that he can found that information in the library.

After acquiring his own library card, Naruto started browsing several random shelves. But he cannot locate the specific set of books that he needed, so he decided to consult the librarian for recommendation.

He then approached the librarian section and amazed to see that the place itself is surrounded by neatly arranged books. He then approached the librarian, and saw that the librarian is also a girl who is reading random books with difficult titles. The book that she is currently reading is quite big that it almost covered her entire face. She had shoulder-length black hair with laces on both sides and a somewhat petite figure.

"Hey Ms. Librarian?!" Naruto greeted awkwardly. But the librarian didn't seem to hear him. He got annoyed and slammed his right hand to the desk. "Ms. Librarian!"

The librarian girl quickly shot back and instinctively threw the book that she was currently reading in random direction due to her surprise. She then looked towards the source of the surprising sound warily and saw a blonde whiskered faced guy grinning at him.

'Why is he smiling at me? Is he making fun of me?' She thought.

"I am sorry for surprising you like that." Naruto scratched the back of his head. "You're very absorbed on reading that book you didn't notice me calling you."

"So…Sorry…" The librarian girl replied weakly.

'Why is she behaving like this? Is she afraid to talk to me?' Naruto mused. "You don't need to be afraid of me…" Naruto looked at the tag of the librarian so he can see her name. "…Shiomiya-san. I will not make fun of you." He grinned once again. "By the way, I am Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze."

"Th…Thank… you… Uzumaki-san" The librarian, named Shiori Shiomiya, meekly replied. (Shiori Shiomiya from The World God Only Knows).

Nauto raised his eyebrows. This conversation will not get anywhere if he doesn't take the initiative. He then remembered what Jiraiya told him for information gathering during his training trip with him.

'For you to get the information that you need to a person that you have just met, you should look or do something that will make that person trust you first.'

The Shinobi then picked up the book that Shiori had thrown. He then took a quick glance to its contents and gave it to Shiori. "Ne, Shiomiya-san, seems like you love reading Sci-Fi stories, aren't you?"

"Ye-Yes… I… do…." Shiori nodded while covering her face with the book that Naruto picked up for her. 'Will he make fun of me because I love reading Sci-Fi's?'

"That's great! If you love reading such stories, then we could get along!" Naruto just announced as if it is a matter of fact.

'We? Get along? Is he also being treated as a weird person, like me?' Shiori thought within herself.

"I mean, if you love to read, I love to write! And I am currently writing a novel with somewhat Sci-Fi setting!" Naruto said as he handed his notes to Shiori, though a bit hurt by calling his friends' experiences from the Shinobi World as a Sci-Fi. The notes have few pages of his novel that he wrote down during classes if he is bored on the teacher's lectures. Shiori reluctantly accepted the notes and started reading it.

After reading for a few moments, the librarian girl got surprised on the details of the story. The background setting of the story is actually mind-blowing. The setting of the Elemental Nations seemed so natural and realistic. And even those that are called Hidden Villages. After reading so many books and stories before, Shiori got an ability to distinguish if the author of a story is a talented writer or not. And at this very moment, she thought that this guy has natural talent of drawing the reader's attention on his novel.

"This…is amazing…" Shiori muttered.

"Yeah! I am amazing, am I?" Naruto pointed to his chest using his right thumb. Shiori looked bewildered at the gesture, but giggled lightly.

"Thank you… for allowing me… to read it…" Shiori passed the notes back to Naruto.

"You're welcome! Uhm… well, what can you say? Any comments?"

"Uhm…" Shiori hesitated to answer. The story is actually good but there are still many points and opportunities that he can improve upon.

"Don't worry. I'll not be angry at you. I know you have read a lot as a librarian so honest comments from an expert in stories like you will be great!"Naruto said with a smile.

"Really?" Shiori muttered. She is actually afraid on talking to other people. She is afraid to be misunderstood. That's why she hid herself on the library, reading books all the time that even other people consider her as a weird person. But here comes a person, whom she had just met a few minutes ago, but is willing to listen to her honest words of opinion. He even stated that he will not be angry with her comments about his story. That made her quite happy; as this is one of the few times that other person has considered her feelings.

Naruto nodded frantically. He believed that someone like this librarian girl can definitely give him pointers for improving his novel and also get information about the best books that he can read to improve his writing capability.

"Uhm… actually… your story is good… but the construction of… this paragraph is quite…." And Shiori stopped stuttering after a few seconds and talked directly with Naruto about his novel. Naruto listened to the quiet librarian girl intently, nodding on several occasions and asking random questions with random intervals.

After several minutes, Shiori noticed that Naruto is looking towards her with a small smile on his lips. Shiori, as her usual shy self, blushed after seeing this. "Why… why are you looking at me like that?" Shiori asked, again covering half of her face with the book that she is currently holding.

"Mah… Sorry about that." Naruto gave a goofy grin. "I just thought that you have a cute voice. You should try to talk more." Naruto said while scratching the back of his head.

"Uhm… Don't you think I am weird? Just reading all the time… and afraid to talk with other people?" Shiori replied…embarrassed about what the blonde guy said to her earlier.

"It is weird." Naruto answered, making Shiori lower her head. "But not in bad way. You see, since you read too much, we were able to have a proper conversation. And since you read many books already, I believe you can talk with anyone using the knowledge and information that you have acquired from reading books!"

Shiori looked towards him is surprise. He is right. But as much as she wanted to, she doesn't have the courage to talk with other people. "I… want to do that… But I don't have the courage to speak for myself…"

"Then how can we have a proper conversation like this?" Naruto asked innocently. "Are you still afraid to talk with me?"

Shiori realized it and she is surprised by herself. She didn't even realize that she was able to have a proper conversation with the blonde guy in front of her, even right now. "I… don't know… Maybe you are… different from others."

"Huh?" Naruto tilted his head. Then he looked at his wrist watch. "Well, Shiomiya-san, I have a favor to ask you."

"Ha…Hai…" Shiori replied while nodding.

"Uhm… you see… you have pointed out what improvement needs to be done in my novel right? Well, I want to ask you some recommendations about some books that I need to read for me to improve my writing… so…" Naruto said while looking away.

"A reading material for writing novels? Please give me 5 minutes…." Shiori then started walking and disappeared within the large shelves of the library. After exactly 5 minutes, Shiori is carrying several bunches of books using the library push cart from various writers, making Naruto sweat heavily. "These are the books that could give you good reading materials for writing novels." Shiori said shyly.

"All… these… books?" Naruto said with his mouth hanging open in awe. How could she be able to gather all these books and memorize all the contents in these books to pin-pointedly recommend these to him?

"Uhm… yes…" Shiori replied shyly. 'He must have been thinking that I am a freak, being able to memorize the contents of these books and all…'

"You're awesome Shiori!" Naruto said with admiration. "You can recommend these numbers of books in a short matter of time? I can never do these! You must be a genius!"

Shiori is now dumbstruck. This is the first time that someone praised her love for books. Aside from trying to give her courage to talk with other people earlier, this boy is even amazed about this while other students were somewhat frightened after recommending this number of books for materials.

"You… you really don't think I am weird?" Shiori asked shyly.

"Why should I?" Naruto answered with a question. "You doubt your capabilities that you should be proud of."

Shiori is quite surprised again. She is actually wondering if this guy is just making fun of her, but she can feel that he is sincerely talking to her. Cannot contain herself any longer, she let a small giggle to herself, something that she has never done for quite a while.

"What's wrong? Did I say something funny?" Naruto tilted his head.

"Nothing… nothing really." Shiori said. "Thank you, Uzumaki-san."

"Huh?" Naruto intelligently remarked. "Well, I can't borrow all these books. But I can borrow two or three at a time. I guess I'll be taking three of now." Naruto quickly selected three books. "Shiori, can you please reserve these other books that you have gathered for now? I'll borrow them after reading these three."

"Of course. I would love to… share the stories within each book to other persons…. who appreciates their value." Shiori answered in her own small voice with a smile.

"Thank you -dattebayo!" Naruto signed up the borrowing tag for the library.

"Uhm… can I… read the continuation… of your novel? If you don't mind… that is…" Shiori shyly asked.

The Shinobi replied with a grin. "Of course! I'll visit you here every once in a while Shiomiya-san! You're the best person that I can consult regarding my novel! And also, I'll be borrowing books every once in a while so we can talk about my novel during those times! And besides, we are friends now, am I right?"

Shiori Shiomiya nodded, and can't help but smile. This is one of the few rare times that she has been able to talk with someone. But even though this is the first time that they have met, she felt quite comfortable with him, and she can feel that same goes for him. This person is not judging her on based on her likes and beliefs. This person is treating her on equal terms, and even treated her as a friend right off the bat.

"Thank you…really thank you… Uzumaki-san." Shiori replied with sincerity from her eyes.

"No worries! Well, I'll be going now. Ja ne!" Naruto jogged his way out of the library. But he stopped after reaching the door. The Shinobi then took another glance towards Shiori, as if he sensed another weird feeling…

'Just like the feeling from Takahara-san, Kujo-san and Tenri-chan? Shiomiya-san… also has this odd aura…' Naruto muttered. He then realized that he is staring far too long towards Shiori as the librarian is waving her hands for goodbye while trying to hide herself from the book in front of her. Naruto grinned again and with a goofy salute, quickly ran away outside the library.

"Naruto-san is a very interesting person… I guess he really is a friend now." Shiori said while watching the retreating back of the blonde.

-Scene Change-

Naruto jogged up the stairs to reach the rooftop so he can read the novels Shiori had recommended to him. However, by turning to the next stair at the 2nd floor of the building, the Shinobi heard some rumors that caught his attention.

"Is it true? The genius drummer from Goido family has forfeited her club membership?" One random male student muttered.

"Yeah. Her mother is with her right now. It seems like her mother doesn't want the successor of the Goido family to become a part of any school clubs." Another random student replied.

'A regular student from a rich family? Well, as if it has anything to do with me.' Naruto thought as he continued his trek towards the rooftop.

Naruto then heard a beautiful beating sound from the rail of the stairs. A regular beating from the rail of the stairs is quite annoying for anyone. But this sound is some sound that could only be produced by a genius, as the person responsible for the sound can create rhythmic sounds that even made the annoying sound of the rail became beautiful. He took a good look towards the person who is doing the sound.

The person is a very beautiful girl wearing an elegant pink kimono with black hair and tied beautifully with a very expensive looking lace. Her smile reflected that of fairies and angels, as she is happily beating the rails using her drumsticks. (Yui Goido from TWGOK from Chapter 81; her image in her very first appearance in the manga). However, since the girl is so absorbed doing so, she stepped on the hemline of her kimono, making herself lose balance and stumble to fall.

Naruto saw this, and moved with instinct. He quickly moved towards the girl's location to catch her before she falls to the ground. Grabbing her by her shoulders and balancing with his feet, Naruto was able to maintain a proper standing position, but for anyone who will look towards them, it would seem like they were hugging each other affectionately. The girl realized this, so she quickly moved away from Naruto.

"I… I really am sorry for my misconduct." The girl said while bowing her head in embarrassment.

'What a very polite girl.' Naruto mused to himself. "Don't worry! I am fine –dattebayo" he replied dismissively. "How about you?"

"Well, I am fine, thanks to you…"

"Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. Naruto's fine." Naruto grinned.

"I am Yui Goido. Thank you for catching me." Yui once again bowed. "If it weren't for you, I might have been injured during that fall."

"It's my pleasure to save a falling princess. I can't let a beautiful girl like you got injured in front of me." Naruto smiled while scratching the back of his head. 'So she is the girl that those guys were talking about earlier.'

Yui smiled at the guy. "That's the more reason why I should thank you."

'Huh? This girl… she also had the same weird presence within them.' Naruto thought after sensing the same feeling from Takahara Ayumi, Kujo Tsukiyo, Shiomiya Shiori and Ayukawa Tenri within Goido Yui.

However, Naruto sensed a somewhat killing intent directed towards him. He quickly leaped away, and saw a woman who is also wearing a kimono attempting to push him away violently from Yui. He then met the fierce glare of the woman, who is about 40 years old of age.

"What are you doing to my daughter?" The woman shouted towards Naruto. "Executing violence on the beloved daughter and successor of the Goido Family! You! Are you prepared to forfeit your life?"

Naruto felt annoyed on how this old woman jumped to conclusion without clarifying what actually happened first. If it was his old self, he had already been snapped his building temper towards the older woman who is now known as Yui's mother.

"Dear mother…" Yui attempted to stop her mother on bad-mouthing Naruto. "…we only accidentally bumped into each other…"

"Yui! What does this man do to you? I clearly saw that he attacked you! Let's immediately contact the police!" Yui's mother said hysterically. "I really can't believe that such beasts are enrolled in this school!"

"Mother!" Yui once again tried to stop her mother. Naruto is about to react when he heard groups of footsteps storming towards Yui.

"Yui! We heard!" One of the four girls stated, surprise painted on her face.

"Is it true that you will resign from our band?" Another girl said.

"Everyone…" Yui is about to reply when her mother blocked her statement.

"Honored band members…" Yui's mother stated. "That is exactly the case. My daughter is very busy doing more important things. As you can see from her attire right now, she is preoccupied with other responsibilities."

Naruto narrowed his eyes. He can clearly sense the turmoil within Yui's emotions. Even though Naruto himself doesn't have anything to do with this rich family business, he felt like he needs to do something for Yui.

"My daughter stated that she wished to quit the club so I accompany her. Those are our circumstances as mother and daughter of the Goido family." The mother talked like it was nothing for her.

"I…" Yui muttered, tears threatening to flow out of her eyes. "…I really have no words of apology."

"Hey! What should we do without you on the band! You are the best drummer that we can get here!" One of the band members cannot help but bent their anger on Yui. Naruto is now gritting his teeth. He can no longer hold his mouth back.

"Don't bend your anger on Yui." The most level headed girl among the group stated. She is also feeling angry, but not on Yui, but on that mother. "Yui is just doing her obligation to the Goido family. Even if she wanted to do play as our band drummer, her family should be her top priority. Good thing we are not born as that from those rich families. It must be really annoying." The girl said so that Yui's mother can hear her.

"Sheesh… A really noisy school!" The mother said in an annoyed tone. "All the students cannot act in a mature way like you, Yui."

"How about you old hag go home already –dattebayo!?" Naruto yelled while glaring towards the mother, much to the surprise of everyone present in the location. After all, no one has ever dared to shout on a member of a prominent family such as the Goidos, except now. "If you don't want noisy places, then you are not welcome here! After all, this place is actually quiet until you show up, you old woman!"

Yui is surprised about those words. She has never heard anyone, not even her father, talk to her mother like that. And she cannot imagine that she can talk like that to her mother or to anyone that she respects.

"What the…?" The mother is stunned. For the first time in her life, she has been bad-mouthed by a random student, and now she don't have any words to say in response. "What manner of talking is that!? What kind of parents do you have?!"

That statement got struck into Naruto's nerve big time. Even though he haven't been able to live with his father and mother, they have filled him with love right after his birth. And he can feel how sorry Minato and Kushina is when he is left to live alone. That's why…

"You have no right to talk about my parents." Naruto said in a dead serious tone. "My parents supported me and gave their best regards to reach my dreams without trying to direct and manipulate me on what they want me to be like what you are doing to your daughter!"

Now those statements drilled directly into Yui's feelings. As she was born from an influential family that can even manipulate the economy of this entire town, she cannot help but feel some deep respect and fear towards her parents, especially to her mother. She believed that she needs to become a proper successor of her family, and she believes that her mother knew what is best for her. So she continued to follow her mom's orders, disregarding her own dreams, just to become a proper successor of her household. But she knew that there is something missing within her. She always feels like there is something that she wanted to do on her own that made her fell empty inside.

But when she enrolled to this school, after hearing wonderful music, she then realized that she wanted to create her own music. That's why she joined in a club to create a band with music loving members like her. Since then, she realized that this is something that is missing within her… the feeling of doing what she wanted. And she wished for this to continue no matter what…

But her mom found out about it, and even though she is not neglecting her family duties, her mother forced her out of the band because it is 'polluting' her image as the successor of the Goido family. For the first time in her life, she is torn between her responsibility and her dreams. But before she could make a decision, it has already been decided. She has Goido blood within her, and she must properly give up on her dreams and become a proper daughter and successor for her beloved household.

But now, here is a guy that is messing with her beloved and respected mother right in front of her. She thought that he is just one random delinquent, but after seeing the books that Naruto is holding that he had just borrowed from the library, he realized that this guy is different from random delinquents since there is no way a delinquent will read some beautiful novels, based from the titles of the books that is currently in Naruto's possession.

And now she is more surprised upon hearing on how Naruto's parents treated him and supported him to reach his own dreams. She realized that this guy might have been dreaming to become a writer or a novelist or else, and his parents supported him for this. At that time, even if she is a daughter of an extremely rich family, felt jealous on how Naruto's parents treated him. At that moment, she wished for her life to be like that. She dreamt to tell her mother to support her on her music and her dreams, by promising that she will not neglect the duties of being the successor of their household. She wanted to tell this to her mother… her feelings… but she cannot… She is not like Naruto… she felt being a coward after realizing this…

'I want to be free…' Yui muttered in her mind. 'Just like Naruto-san…'

"Then I want to meet your parents! I'll tell them to teach you some modesty!" The mother angrily shouted towards Naruto who is now continuing his trek towards the rooftop with Yui watching his back.

"You should learn to realize the feelings of your daughter first before teaching someone about modesty!" Naruto replied without looking back. This left the mother very furious as she felt humiliated in front of her daughter and the students surrounding them.

However, for Yui, this is a very unforgettable encounter. 'Naruto-san… I wonder… just what kind of person you really are. You spoke to mom without manners… what a very rude way to talk to her… but…'

'… but on the other hand… he gave me something that I never expect even if it is the first time that we have met… a very different feeling… on how other parents from different families used to be… is it wrong to wish for me to experience a life like that?' Yui wandered in her thoughts. 'I wonder if I can meet Naruto-san again… well, he is quite a good looker… no! No! Don't think like that Yui!' Yui scolded herself, but her mind is still thinking about the strange encounter with the blonde whiskered guy…

-Scene Change-

It has been an hour after Naruto has arrived on the rooftop. He has read 10 chapters of a novel that he has borrowed from the library, and time seemed to fly by while reading. As he is too absorbed on reading, he then felt some disturbance happening somewhere. Since he is more in tune in nature due to his passive absorption of Senjutsu Chakra, he can now feel the disturbances within the Earth's natural chakra and balance, thus giving him advance ability to sense abnormalities.

And he can feel that this is not just an ordinary disturbance. Someone or something is causing it. After looking around, he summoned a storage scroll, then sealed the books from the library on it, and then walked towards the screened railings of the rooftop. He then saw a lot of students gathering on the school grounds looking up towards the sky as if waiting for something. Naruto thought this is unusual so he also looked up, and then a strong wind gust started to blow on the rooftop that quite startled the blonde.

A special helicopter, or a chopper, or whatever it is, is descending on the rooftop. There, a small ladder created from thick ropes descended, and a girl with pink but short hair and yellow ribbon accessory behind her head, overly large glasses, and wearing their campus female student uniform descended from the flying vehicle. Naruto knew that he had already seen that beautiful girl somewhere, but cannot figure out where.

"Okada-san, I'll be going now." The pink-head girl said to the middle-aged woman, her manager, who is looking down at her after she have safely descended from the helicopter.

"Study well, Kanon. I know it is hard to study while being a full time idol. But do your best and make me proud." The Manager said with a motherly smile.

"Hai! Arigatou Guzaimasu!" The girl named Kanon bowed exaggeratedly (Kanon Nakagawa from TWGOK).

"KANON-CHAN! Congratulations for winning the Best New Artist Award! " Students from the school grounds started to cheer after seeing the arrival of this Kanon girl. She seemed to be a very important girl for these students, as they were waving multiple flags with her name on it, and even banners with her face printed on it.

Kanon just wave enthusiastically towards the students. "Thank you for your support everyone!"

'Kanon? I believe I have also heard that name somewhere. But where? When?' Naruto thought. But he now realized that the disturbance that he had just felt is not because of that flying vehicle. It is something else that's why he just ignore the girl that just arrived. He believes that it is more important to determine what the disturbance that he had just felt is. He walked towards the other side of the rooftop, then started sensing the surroundings using the combined powers of a sensor Shinobi, Senjutsu sensing ability and Kurama's emphatic tracking, extending his sensing capabilities to tens, hundreds, to thousands of kilometers in radius from his current location.

On the other hand, after a few minutes of waving her hands towards her fans and schoolmates on the school grounds, Nakagawa Kanon, the newest and most famous upcoming idol of the country, started to hymn for herself, as if savoring her latest award that she has just received, along with the warm welcome provided by her school, and also the temporary freedom from the hectic schedules of his work due to her idol status. She looked towards the sky then muttered something to herself…

"Best new artist award huh?" Kanon muttered aloud, but directed to no one but herself. "I worked hard, right? Really hard!" She said with a smile of contentment and achievement. "These days, most girls and idols are glamorous and energetic. That's why I really am surprised that someone as plain and old fashioned as me won the award."

Kanon then looked towards the sky again with a beautiful smile. "Perhaps I really am an idol now!" She said, but her smile quickly disappeared, as she sensed some uneasiness within her. But after realizing her negative thoughts, she shook her head to get rid of those thoughts, then "Well, time to study!" She said with renewed passion as he walked towards the exit of the rooftop.

"Eh?" Kanon stopped on her tracks after seeing a guy a few meters away from him, with shut eyes and seemed to be meditating. The guy looked like he is asleep, but she knew that this guy is awake and it looked like he is thinking seriously or concentrating on something.

"I see. Someone else is here…" She said while fidgeting. She is embarrassed on what this guy might think if he heard those musings earlier by herself. "Did you hear me talking to myself?" She said, as she walked towards him. Kanon then noticed that he is quite a good looking guy. But the guy still didn't look towards her, as if not hearing her earlier question and continues to meditate with eyes still shut close.

"Hello! That's pretty extraordinary, you also know about this place." She said while leaning forward to the meditating blonde Shinobi.

Naruto opened his eyes, and saw that the girl from before is leaning forward with her face dangerously close to his'. This startled his concentration, and he comically skidded himself away from the girl. "Wahhh! What is that all of a sudden -dattebayo!?"

Kanon giggled towards the blonde guy's antics. He must be surprised about seeing an idol like her in front of him, she thought.

"I am sorry for startling you. Hi! Pleased to meet you here!" Kanon said with a big smile.

"Well, I am doing something important here when you arrive." Naruto muttered. "It seemed you are popular…and I think I have seen you somewhere… but don't startle me like that if you don't have any business with me! Just who are you?""

'Eh?' Kanon is surprised. Does this guy really doesn't recognize her? "You… don't know… who am I?"

"The students call you Kanon and they have been congratulating you after winning an award or something… but that is all that I know from you… You didn't even properly introduce yourself to me even after you startled me like that." Naruto replied.

This time, Kanon is speechless. She is just acknowledged as the best newcomer idol nationally but here is a guy in front of her who is claiming that he doesn't know her. Maybe if she reveals her full name, he will recognize her.

"I am sorry for not introducing myself properly." She bowed politely. "I am Nakagawa Kanon. Pleased to meet you!" She said with a big charming smile that she always use towards her fans. 'I am sure he will recognize me this time.'

"Hi Kanon! I am Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. My friends call me Naruto!" Naruto grinned. But he cannot let this conversation rule out what he sensed earlier, as the disturbance that he is feeling is growing much deeper. "Well, I have some important matters to do right now. I will take my leave Kanon. See ya next time!" Naruto said in a smile with a bit of urgency. He needs to inform the Goddess trio of the disturbance that he had just sensed.

On the other hand, Kanon is frozen on her current location. This Naruto guy acknowledged her, but still seemed that he didn't recognize her.

"I guess… there would still be people who still don't recognize me…" She said in a low voice. Naruto felt the sudden drop of mood from the girl that she is about to leave behind so he stopped on his tracks. After a few seconds of deafening silence, Naruto decided to continue walking towards the exit of the rooftop. But he suddenly sensed an incoming 'attack' from behind.

Naruto dodged the attack easily since it is a very clumsy one. And after taking a proper distance, he saw who is responsible for the attack.

"Kanon?" Naruto muttered with comical reaction. 'First, that weird moon girl tried to slap me yesterday. Now a girl holding a stun gun tried to attack me. Why does this world has so many violent girls?'

"Why… why didn't you recognize me?" Kanon muttered, tears are forming from her eyes with her 'safe' stun gun sparking from her right hand. "Am I not an idol?" She shook her head. "It's a lie! A lie!" As she once again 'attacks' Naruto with her stun gun.

Naruto once again dodged the clumsy attack from the newly arrived pink-head. "Why are you attacking me? Is it really that bad for me not to recognize you?" Naruto pointed out with a comic face.

"People in my own school don't even know who I am…" She muttered "… I am not an idol! I am just a trash… a trash… a trash!" Kanon said with hints of frustration on her words. She have tried and worked so hard to claim the best newcomer award, and yet there are still people who didn't recognize her. Worst is that it is from the school where she is currently enrolled…

Naruto felt something about those words. It reminded him of his past. He doesn't know what this girl's circumstances are, but it seemed like she is doing her best to be recognized by everyone. That's why when he didn't recognize her, this gave Kanon an urge to make him recognize her, albeit by using stun guns. Same as for him during his childhood, as he is being feared as a Jinchuuriki and no one recognized him. So he tried everything, even doing pranks, just to gain even the slightest attention from his village. But in the end, he still tried his best until everyone accepted him as their comrade.

"Well, sorry for that Kanon." Naruto said with an apologetic tone. "It is not that I don't want to recognize you, but I just cannot remember who you are. Maybe I saw you on streets, or the ramen shop, or from TV. But you shouldn't force everyone to recognize you if they really can't…"

"What do you mean?" Kanon said.

"Like I said, I don't know who you really are… but you were already been recognized and acknowledged by our school. It maybe just me who doesn't recognize you… but instead of getting frustrated and angry about me not being able to acknowledge you, you should instead make me recognize you like on how you make everyone else do so." Naruto muttered.

Kanon froze, and then started to digest Naruto's words. "I am working hard to be acknowledged. But why does everyone still not able to recognize me?"

"I understand that feeling, so much that it hurts." Naruto said with a sad smile. "I also struggled to be recognized by my people back then. But I continued to do my best to make them recognize me. I continued to love and protect them, hoping that one day, my feelings would reach them. Thankfully, I did it and now they acknowledged me so much that I have reached my dream with their help. That's why… Be just who you are… and sooner or later, once you have reached your dream, everyone will acknowledge who you are." Naruto said with a melancholic smile.

Those words pierced Kanon's heart, as those cerulean blue eyes stared directly into her pinkish eyes. He had the same experience as of hers… even though she doesn't know if the story he have provided is true, she can see in his eyes that he is not lying.

"Really? Does it really work like that?" Kanon said, pleading for a response towards Naruto.

"I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe no. But as long as you continue to believe on what you can do, you will reach your dream, regardless of how hard it is." Naruto replied with his goofy grin.

Kanon's doubts about herself somehow disappear after having this brief conversation with Naruto. The uneasiness within her started to fly outside the window. Naruto's words may not be that of what you can call motivation, but it is more of a friendly advice for someone who has also experienced to walk on the same shoe as of hers. She smiled at him warmly, a smile that she rarely displays in front of her fans, since It is her genuine smile for a 'friend'.

"Thank you Naruto-kun." Kanon said. "But you still don't know who I am. That's why I will make you pay for that." She said with a pout.

"Eh?" Naruto replied intelligently.

Kanon pointed out her index finger towards the blonde. "I want you to become my friend! No buts! Or I will punish you!"

"Punish me?!" Naruto sweat-dropped "But you don't need to tell me that. We are already friends right?" Naruto grinned.

"Uhm… Yeah… I guess. Ahaha." Kanon giggled awkwardly. There were many guys who have already confessed to her that she turned down. Many guys wanted to be with her and she knew that this is because of her pleasant looks and personality, and along with her idol status. But this Naruto guy, as he didn't know this status, and also talking to her like she is just like another ordinary person, is quite a change for her. She is now somewhat thankful that this guy doesn't recognize her, as he is talking to her naturally and it's been quite a while after she experienced having a conversation like this ever since she became an idol.

"I'll be going now Kanon. I really need to do something right now. It's fun talking with you even though you are quite violent. Ha ha ha…" Naruto said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Wait!" Kanon halted the blonde. "Can we… exchange mails? Maybe we can talk to each other every once in a while even in mail since I am… quite busy…" She said, embarrassed.

"Of course!" Naruto quickly drew out his internet-ready mobile phone. The Idol and the Shinobi exchanged emails and they bid farewell to each other. Kanon, while being greeted by many students on the hallway while on her way to her classroom, somehow felt like she is in a great mood.

"Naruto-kun… I am glad that I met you… I believe I can become myself even just by talking with you…"

On the other hand, Naruto is running towards the school grounds while contacting Skuld, Belldandy, Keiichi and Urd through his mobile phone. He needs to inform them about the disturbance that he had just sensed. But before he could call the others, he has realized that this Nakagawa Kanon has the same unique presence within her just like what he had also felt to the other girls that he met on this school. But he decided to think about it later since there are more important things that are needed to be done right now.

-Scene Change-

Naruto, Keiichi, and the Goddess trio are now on the school's backyard after a few minutes.

"So you did sense it too, Naruto…" Urd said with narrowed eyes, looking at the surroundings.

Naruto nodded seriously. "It feels something strange. Something is starting to disrupt the natural flow of Earth's energy. As if it is something coming from another world…"

"Or outer space." Keiichi continued. "What do you think Bell?"

"I don't know yet. But as for what we need to do, we just need to observe first and wait for the Heaven's instructions." Belldandy said while looking down, afraid of not being able to do anything.

"So these are the limitations of the Goddesses." Naruto replied. "As much as you guys would like to do something, you cannot touch or change anything within this world."

"Yes." Skuld replied. "We can actually interfere or do something, but we will definitely receive terrible punishment from the Heavens, especially from Father's." Skuld explained towards Naruto. "The world creates its own history, and the Gods can only interfere if the balance of everything is being threatened."

"Well, it's not that we can do something about it." Naruto nodded, and then suddenly, the group felt a huge tremor on the ground. And then they saw a huge meteor passing above their atmosphere with very thick smoke erupting on from its trail.

"Everyone get down!" Naruto shouted, not only towards the group, but also to the students who are watching the meteor in surprise and fear.

"A meteor!" Keiichi shouted. "That must be what you guys have sensed!"

"To what direction is it heading?" Naruto asked towards Keiichi.

"Since it is going north, it will possibly land on Tokyo!" The motorcycle expert replied.

"What should we do?" Skuld ask in worried tone.

"We need information." Naruto said seriously. "Let's go to the cafeteria! There is a T.V there, right? We might get some information there!"

The group then proceeds without any 2nd thought to the cafeteria. On their way to the cafeteria, the town alarm has been activated and spoke that every citizen should stay on their homes while those who are currently on offices and schools are advised to stay at the their current location since they might get lost on going home due to the building panic from the unnatural event that is currently happening.

Lucky for the group, since the students are requested to stay on their own respective classrooms, they were the only ones who think about going to the cafeteria. Urd, with her Magic, turned the T.V. on, and then directed it to the International News Channel. What they saw surprised them…

-TV-

"This is the first time that the world has ever witnessed this strange extra terrestrial event. Several meteors have landed specifically on each of the major cities of the world…" The news showed separate video clips from Metropolis, Hongkong, Sydney, Paris, Tokyo and other major cities from various parts of the world, each has their own meteors, as if it is designated for each of the cities.

-TV-

" Too suspicious to be just a coincidence." Urd said with a serious tone.

"Yeah. And I believe, this is just the beginning of something big…" Naruto narrowed his eyes dangerously. The news shifted to a new reporter…

-TV-

"Incredible!" A reporter named Snapper Carr muttered after seeing something coming out of the meteors. It has three limbs with enormous size with very alien appearance. "Is it some kind of a machine?"

But before the reporter could even finish his report, the 'Alien Walker' fired a beam out of nowhere, destroying a random police car that is near the vicinity. And then, Superman is shown to be flying towards the Alien Walker, intending to hit it with a powerful punch. But the Alien Walker fired the same beam towards Superman, sending him flying to the ground.

-TV-

"This is not good." Naruto said while tightening his fist.

"If Superman cannot take that thing down, who else?" Keiichi said in a worry.

"I think we shouldn't be worrying about that for now." Naruto said. "If each of those meteors all over the world has one of those Alien Walker thing, then we are on a verge of war."

The Goddess trio is surprised about the seriousness of the situation. They return their attention towards the T.V.

-TV-

The Alien Walker started to move around, firing random laser beams on random locations, destroying any target where the beam landed. While the local authorities are doing their best to at least make the Alien Walker stop, all their efforts seems to be futile. Then, out of nowhere, the Bat Plane owned by the Gotham's Dark Knight appeared and fired two missiles towards the Alien Walker. But the Walker didn't even flinch upon the impact of the missiles.

The Alien Walker then counterattacked by firing multiple beams towards the Bat Plane, but Batman's piloting skills simply evaded the random beam attacks. Superman recovered and attacked the Alien Walker once again, only to be sent flying again by the Alien's laser beam. Batman used another set of missiles from his Bat Plane, but still didn't able to take down the Alien Walker.

-TV-

"It seems like those Aliens are immune against Earth weapons." Skuld said based on her observation.

"Yeah. And more than that, it seems like they designed the Walkers to be durable enough to withstand Superman's attacks." Naruto said. "This is all planned. Those Aliens must have some sort of spies on the planet already so they know Earth's strength and weaknesses."

"So basically, the only method of defeating those Alien Walkers is to attack them with something that they don't have resistance with." Belldandy concluded.

Naruto nodded. He already had an idea. But he doesn't know if the Goddesses will allow him to do so.

"Hey guys… Better take a look at this..." Urd said in an alarmed tone.

-TV-

Aside from the Alien Walker battling against Superman and Batman, two additional Alien Walkers came out of the fallen meteor from Metropolis and immediately started firing their laser beams on random directions. The city of Metropolis is now on the verge of destruction as Superman and Batman cannot do a thing against the Walkers.

But suddenly, Superman flew away from the battlefield as if he realized something, and then quickly followed by the Bat Plane while the fighter planes and military tanks arrived and started attacking the Alien Walkers. But even with their combined artilleries, the Alien Walkers are unfazed and started to destroy them one by one.

"After hours of intense battle, the heart of the city lies in ruins." Snapper Carr resumed his report. "As the devastation continues, the question on everyone's mind is, 'Where is Superman?'. Meanwhile, the other meteors that have landed all around the world have also created the same Alien Walkers, including from Paris, Cairo, Malaysia, and more are coming by the minute."

-TV-

"Yeah, where did Superman go?" Keiichi asked in wonder.

"He will not leave the battlefield unless there is a reason. And it seems like that reason is more important than battling the Alien Walkers." Naruto said while thinking deeply.

"But the world is on war! What else is more important than protecting the world from those Aliens?" Skuld replied.

"I don't know. But it definitely has to do with the current situation. Possibly, he realized the weakness of the Alien Invaders or sort." Naruto said, still thinking. "I have a favor to ask you Urd-neechan, Bell-neechan, Keiichi, and Skuld." Naruto said seriously.

The four didn't reply, but they already have an idea what Naruto is about to say.

"I will need to go to Metropolis and offer a hand to Superman and Batman." Naruto said with a resolute expression. "They will need all the help that they can right now. I can't just sit by and watch how the world is slowly being destroyed if I know I can do something and protect it in my own way. Don't worry, I will protect our secrets and this is for one time assistance only. That's why…" Naruto kneeled towards the Goddess trio, the same gesture when an ANBU reported towards the Hokage. "…please allow me to protect your world, no, our world." He said with his eyes looking towards the ground.

"Please stand up, kid. We will allow you even if you don't do that gesture." Urd said with a smile. "Among the four of us, you are the only one who can do something about this crisis and I will do the same if I were in your place."

"Just take care and don't be reckless." Belldandy said in an older sister-like tone. "We don't know what you really are capable of, but please don't push yourself too hard."

"Show us how a Shinobi, no, a Hokage fights." Keiichi grinned.

But Skuld didn't say a thing and just turned around. Naruto gave a questioning expression towards Belldandy, Urd and Keiichi, but Urd understood the situation and lightly pushed Keiichi and Belldandy out of the cafeteria.

"Is there a matter, Skuld?" Naruto asked in a worried tone.

"Why are you going to join that fight? Those heroes can handle this situation on their own." Skuld said in a bratty tone.

"Well, I wish it could be that way, but you know that those heroes need help right now… a help that I can provide for them."

"And what if something bad happens to you?" Skuld turned around and faced Naruto. "Why do you need to do this?"

"Nothing bad will happen to me." Naruto said. "It is just that I want to protect this new home… the same way I protected my own world… because I already have many precious people here like Bell-neechan, Keiichi and Urd-neechan along with other new friends that I have met in this school." Naruto paused and looked towards Skuld's eyes. "And I have also met this stubborn Goddess here that saved me from the dimension rift. That is the reason why I need to fight, Skuld."

Skuld saw the sincerity towards Naruto's eyes. This is the eyes of someone who will do everything to protect those who are important for him. He has been fighting his entire life for other's sake. And now he is willing to fight again to protect what he believes in. She tried her best not to blush in front of her 'partner' as those cerulean eyes are staring directly towards her.

"I understand." Skuld said in defeat. "Just promise me that you will return safe and sound… or else, I will give you a beating that you will never forget! Got it!"

Naruto flashed his largest smile and gives a Nice Guy pose towards Skuld. "Wakata -ttebayo!"

"Are you guys done now?" Urd said in a mischievous tone much to Skuld's ire.

"We have already prepared a portal through this mirror that will send you directly to Metropolis using my powers." Belldandy stated calmly. "But I cannot create a passage that you can use once you decided to return back here."

"Got it! I already have another means for easily returning back here on our town!" Naruto drew out one Hiraishin kunai and gave it to Skuld, much to the youngest Goddess wonder. The group also wondered what the use of this weapon is. Before they could inquire, the blonde Shinobi just grinned towards them. Naruto nodded, and then walked towards the human-sized mirror. The Goddess trio and Keiichi watched as Naruto slowly 'enters' the mirror towards Metropolis…