#1 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, Hercules, Zeus and Odin vs. Galactus and Nova (Frankie Raye). Odin is deep in his odinsleep, Thor is away on earth fighting along side the avengers. Galactus has created a new machine that allows him to absorb extremely powerful life-forces, the more powerful the better. He lands in Asgard and systematically destroys all the asgardians. His new machine works perfectly, he is "fully charged" and doesn't feel hunger for the first time sense the beyonder helped him. Even though he needs no more energy at the moment, Galactus decides to absorb asgard so that he can have a store of energy for later use. Odin awakens to Galactus and Nova deploying his machines. Using his godly power Odin summons Thor and communicates telepathically with Zeus as to what has happened. Zeus transports himself and Hercules to help Odin and Thor. The Four Gods Confront Galactus. "You have made a grievous error world devourer" say Odin. "And you former woman of earth" Thors adds pointing his hammer at nova, "You dare come to Asgard and slay my brethren". "Enough" commands Zeus, "Let us show this space devil what it is to incur the wrath of The Gods." Hercules says "The Gift" with an every expanding smile. The four gods advance for what will surely be a battle for the ages. What happens next?
Post Edited:2007-08-09 18:18:59

#2 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Posted by Liverwurst (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova would get picked off first by Thor and Galactus would destroy the weakened Thor. Hercules has little means of defence and would soon follow. Realizing the dangerous situation he is now in, Galactus consumes the energy he took from Asgard and obliterates the godkings. Galactus then moves on to the now kingless Olympus to restock his energy.

#4 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if you'd brought in the rest of the Olympians a fully fed Galactus should be able to easily defeat them all.

#5 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Even if you'd brought in the rest of the Olympians a fully fed Galactus should be able to easily defeat them all."

I thought Galactus would win too. I justed wanted to hear someone come up with a really good fight scenario.

#6 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll see if I can.

#7 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova flies in to attack but is immeadiately hit by a godblast from Thor. She falls lifeless as Galactus screams in anger. He summons the Power Cosmic and reaches out towards the fallen Nova to bring her back before her spark leaves her. Hercules uses his great strength to leap towards Galactus only to be swallowed up by a sudden rift in space created by Odin. As the rift closes Odin and Zeus let off explosive blasts of mystical energy which is only a nuisance to Galactus. As the Power Cosmic flows towards Nova Thor flies in between Galactus and the fallen Nova, replenshing his lost energy with the Power Cosmic. Galactus sneers wondering how much the little godling thinks he can really handle and sends a blast powerful enough to destroy Thor but expecting this Thor teleports and Nova's body disintegrates from the blast.

Rage fills Galactus and he turns to destroy the two skyfathers. Thor appears again letting loose with another godblast but it barely fazes Galactus. But Galactus does turn as he feels an intrusion on his worldship. He remembers Hercules and horror registers on his face. The ultimate nullifier! Galactus unleashes a blast of energy that destroys all of Asgard and the two skyfathers as well, pushing himself back to his worldship.

Thor, shocked at how easily his father and Zeus are eliminated marshals his power again and flies at light speed towards Galactus's head. Galactus anticipates this and uses Thor's own trick against him creating a wormhole in Thor's path. It is too close for Thor to change his course and Thor enters the wormhole only to end up within the event horizon of a black hole.

Galactus enters his worldship to see Hercules still searching for the ultimate nullifier. Perhaps the skyfathers should have thought better and sent someone a little smarter for the job. Hercules was made for fighting, not searching a starship as large as a small planet for something small enough to fit in his hand. Galactus breaks Hercules down molecularly and adds his components to the worldship. He has lost another herald. His worldship enters hyperspace as he leaves to contemplate the loss of a loyal servant. Thor returns having teleported before being sucked into the black hole only to find all of Asgard, his friends and his father gone forever. What is a god to do but cry?

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is part my battle. Immediatley Zeus brings forth lightning bolts, they begin to strike Galactus who seems, not bothered or harmed in any way, but not unfazed either. As the bolts strike Galactus, Thor's hammer, engulfed in flames and followed by a trail of energy strike Galactus directly in the head. At the exact instant that thors hammer hits galactus, Odin, moving at a speed faster than even the surfer could match, increases his size to match Galactus height and hits Galactus with a beam of energy that looks like bright golden light. The energy is coming out of odins head and expands as it goes toward galactus to where when it reaches him he is totally engulfed in it. Galactus actually, slowly, drops to a knee. As Galactus drops to his knee, Hercules races in leaps and throws a two handed sleghammer blow directly to Galactus forehead. Galactus down on one knee gives a barely detectable exhale. after a hushed second galactus says "enOUGH" his voice rising to a deafening roar that utterly destroys everything in its path for 2 miles. "Nova", says Galactus, his voice now back normal decibel level, "The All-father is the alpha". I will dispose of him first". Zeus in a fit of jealous rage thunders "How dare you question the power of zeus". Zeus begins to hit galactus with lighting bolts. Not dozens like before, not even hundreds, but thousands of lightning bolts. Galactus doesn't even flinch, two beams burst from galactus' eyes and zeus screams.

#9 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Nova flies in to attack but is immeadiately hit by a godblast from Thor. She falls lifeless as Galactus screams in anger. He summons the Power Cosmic and reaches out towards the fallen Nova to bring her back before her spark leaves her. Hercules uses his great strength to leap towards Galactus only to be swallowed up by a sudden rift in space created by Odin. As the rift closes Odin and Zeus let off explosive blasts of mystical energy which is only a nuisance to Galactus. As the Power Cosmic flows towards Nova Thor flies in between Galactus and the fallen Nova, replenshing his lost energy with the Power Cosmic. Galactus sneers wondering how much the little godling thinks he can really handle and sends a blast powerful enough to destroy Thor but expecting this Thor teleports and Nova's body disintegrates from the blast. Rage fills Galactus and he turns to destroy the two skyfathers. Thor appears again letting loose with another godblast but it barely fazes Galactus. But Galactus does turn as he feels an intrusion on his worldship. He remembers Hercules and horror registers on his face. The ultimate nullifier! Galactus unleashes a blast of energy that destroys all of Asgard and the two skyfathers as well, pushing himself back to his worldship. Thor, shocked at how easily his father and Zeus are eliminated marshals his power again and flies at light speed towards Galactus's head. Galactus anticipates this and uses Thor's own trick against him creating a wormhole in Thor's path. It is too close for Thor to change his course and Thor enters the wormhole only to end up within the event horizon of a black hole. Galactus enters his worldship to see Hercules still searching for the ultimate nullifier. Perhaps the skyfathers should have thought better and sent someone a little smarter for the job. Hercules was made for fighting, not searching a starship as large as a small planet for something small enough to fit in his hand. Galactus breaks Hercules down molecularly and adds his components to the worldship. He has lost another herald. His worldship enters hyperspace as he leaves to contemplate the loss of a loyal servant. Thor returns having teleported before being sucked into the black hole only to find all of Asgard, his friends and his father gone forever. What is a god to do but cry?"

AWESOME!!!! I didn't you were posting, I have been sitting there writing and when I posted you had already done this. Great Story

#10 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

I like yours. You have a nice story going there.

#11 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"I like yours. You have a nice story going there."

i think Galactus would be a lot tougher and more like your galactus, and not as talkative as mine.

#12 Posted by Forever (4313 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe. But you never know. I thought yours was shaping up quite nicely. I wanted to see which direction you wee going to take it in.

#13 Posted by Valkaad (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

zeus screams as his molecules begin to expand outward and dissipate like smoke. JUst as his molecules spread so far apart that he begins to lose shape, zeus begins to burn with a primordial fire hotter than any sun. "Father" yells hercules with a gutteral yell combined not only with anger but also with sadness and distress. The true limit to Hercules strength has never been seen, but with the death of his father taking place in front of his eyes, Hercules unleashes his wrath as never before. He moves with the speed of thought, the strongest Olympian God with an adrenaline rush powerful enough to destroy the indestructible. He lunges at nova, whose still mortal and comparably young and inexperienced mind, immediately went into shock after witnessing the horrible death of Zeus. Almost devoid of consciousness and completely motionless nova is an easy target. Hercules blow strikes her across the cheek and as nova's corona of flame drops, she falls to the asgardain soil in a clump, her head mis-shapen and her neck twisted beyond the normal limits of her body. The shockwaves from the blow knock thor off of his feet and give odin slight almost imperceptible pause. Galactus immediately turns to Hercules and with the simplest beam of thought painfully crushes all of his immortal bones into a fine powder. For the split second that Galactus attention is on hercules, Odin still in his huge form, lunges at Galactus and is met with a force field that gives Odin what can only be described as a cosmic frost bite. Even odins asgardian skin is ravaged by the cosmic ice. Odin feeling pain as never before reverts reflexively to normal size. Thors rises to his feet and releases his hammer which galactus promptly incinerates as soon as it touches his person.

#14 Posted by Apparition (11274 posts) - - Show Bio

wow i like both of your stories. especially forever's, but they're both great.