#1 Posted by basicfan30 (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

First part of the story

the second part

Part 3

Vegeta, Nappa, and Cui arrive on earth. All the Z fighters (Goku, Tien, Krillin, and Chiaotzu) ((Yamcha is still training but isn't part of this story) can since their power and go to intercept them right away. Nappa seems unimpressed by the Z fighters and disappointed that Raditz was beat by them. Then Suggested that the Saibamen should be enough to take them out Vegeta nodes and the Saibamen (5) are released. Goku suggest that Krillin and Chiaotzu take them on to show off their new level of power. They agree and start kicking butt so Nappa orders Cui to crush the little ones. ( Cui is slightly less powerful than Nappa in my storyline but is a lower ranking member of Frieza's army) The Saibamen are now all beat as Cui begins beating on Krillin and Chiaotzu. Tien is about to intervene when Krillin sayes "Ok let's turn it up" to Chiaotzu and they begin pushing back on Cui. Vegeta no more than scowls at Cui and he too picks up the pace. After the fight has dragged on for awhile Vegeta again scowls this time at Nappa who then tells Cui that if he dosen't finish the fight in the next ten seconds he will. But Cui can't beat both Krillin and Chiaotzu even tho they are both tired after beating the Saibamen. Both Goku and Tien can see it's a draw and neither side has much left. So Tien is about to stop the fight and challenge Vegeta when Nappa flashes in and kills Cui, Krillin and Chiaotzu. This of course sets off Tien who immediately gose Kaio-ken X3 and Charges Nappa would takes a beating. But when the dust clears he sayes "That rise in power was cute but I will still crush you too" Tien again rushes in and an epic battles begins. As the battle progresses Tien pushes it to X4. Their fight concludes with Nappa using the Break Cannon and Tien using for the first time the Neo Dodon Ray in an epic beam struggle that cause them both to pass out or die it's hard to tell which. Vegeta showing no remorse for his fallen friend sayes "Kakarot I will give you one last chance to join me and return glory to the Saiyans" Goku sayes "My name is Goku and I won't join you" Vegeta sayes "fine" as he flashes in and strikes Goku. They have an epic battle but with out the Oozaru transformation. During their fight Goku pushes KK to X5. Goku begins to turn the tide and Vegeta explains about Frieza and what he's forced the Saiyan race to do and his plans to defeat him . Goku stops and sayes he will agree to help stop Frieza. Obviously their is much more dialog between them before this happens while they are still fighting.

Piccolo's story picks up in the next episode. :)

#2 Posted by cbishop (15617 posts) - - Show Bio

@basicfan30: I've asked our lovely mod Wildvine to move parts 1 & 2 to Fan-Fic. :)

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
#3 Edited by NemesisReloaded (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@basicfan30: If you 'Full Edit' the original post, you can change which forum the post is in. I just tried it with my Night Skies topic which I accidentally put in the Artist Show-Off forum and it worked.

#4 Posted by basicfan30 (1496 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by cbishop (15617 posts) - - Show Bio

@basicfan30: I'm not really a Dragon Ball Z fan so I don't really have an opinion.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
#6 Posted by NemesisReloaded (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@basicfan30: I think Tien is probably the absolute worst waste of a character in all of Dragonball and should have been involved in the Raditz fight, but there was no time to get him, he was so far away. I'll never understand how Krillin is supposed to be stronger than him. So I get where you're coming from and semi like the idea, but not in rewriting which characters know which techniques.

#7 Posted by basicfan30 (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

@nemesisreloaded: Thanks. I figured that would be the most controversial part of my story.

#8 Posted by basicfan30 (1496 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
#9 Posted by deactivated-5a2b0053414c5 (8165 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds kewl.

You should start working on the story itself once you finished an arc's outline.

#10 Posted by basicfan30 (1496 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by basicfan30 (1496 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided