My Sweet Shadow - Part 3

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

I caught up with Melissa after a few seconds of running. 

"What the fu^^ did you see what just happened?!" 

"What how you fell? yeah that was hilarious." 

"No I mean the guy he.." I saw a confused look on her face. "Umm never mind forget about it." 

"Gladly, so lets go she said tugging at my shirt." 

"Uh yeah right," And we left to the movies. 

We were about half a block away when Melissa looked in the window of a music slash book store. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the store, which since an old friend of my brother worked here I knew it wasn't smart. As soon as we entered she ran over to the comic book section. I lowered My head and walked towards Melissa. 

"Yo Ron, what are you doing here," shouted a guy from behind the counter. 

"Danm" I said under my breath "Hey TJ" I said walking over to the counter. 

"Shouldn't you be at school man?" He said turning to look over at Melissa. 

"Umm..." 

"Is she your girl friend?" He said nodding his head over at Melissa. 

"Uhh... umm.. I mean no, no shes not." 

He laughed lowly before talking "So dude do your parents know you're here." 

"That depends on whether or not your gonna ask them." 

"Haha dont worry man me and your bro did some bad stuff back in the day. Speaking of which is he still doin the hole military stuff."

"As far as I know." 

"What do you mean?"

"Well like me he could be some where besides where he's supposed to be." 

"Right" he said laughing. 

Melissa walked over to the counter with a four comics the top one read "Ultimate Thor." She put the comics on the counter. 

"How much will it be."

"Eh don't worry about it, I cant have a friend of Ron paying for books." He said giving me a wink like if he believed it would score me some "points" with Melissa. 

We walked out of the store and headed down to the movies. When we got there Melissa was intent on watching some stupid chick flick and since she was paying I had no say in things. After we went in and sat down in the theater it didn't take the movie more than thirty minutes to bore her to sleep. She leaned up against me and if it wasn't for the fact that she seamed so peaceful I would have move her off of me. I tried watching the movie but found my self shaking my head to stay awake, and before I knew it I was asleep. 

I opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting in the seat of a subway car. I stood up and looked out o the window the train must have been going at least 200 miles per hour. I looked around and saw a man dressed in white but different than the guy from before, instead of just random white clothes he was wearing a completely white suit without the jacket. He whistled like if he was calling a horse. A monster with dark reddish orange skin tore through the side of the train and I jumped back tripping and hitting my head on a seat. The monster growled wildly at my face spitting as he leaned closer. I turned to the man in the white. 

"Is he yours?" I said and saw him nod his head. "Can you call him off.. please." 

"Later, but now... lets see what you got."

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

Ooh, exciting! great chapter!