Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Bear in mind, It's little short and kind of depressing and I've never written a Song before.

Please remember, I've never written Song Lyrics before. This is my first time.

I'm Dying Inside

I've got a Headache and it's got to go. I feel all my sorrows and my woes, The World knows who I am. I'm Dying inside"

"I'm dying inside, I'm dying inside. Bit by bit, I'm dying inside. My life slips away. I'm in a Hospital bed, Hooked up to machines and Wires. I'm Dying inside."

".Life cones and go's. I remember when I was three years ol'! and now I'm eighty nine and I'm dying inside."

"My life has withered away and I have no life but this. My life has withered awat and it's come to this. I lie in bed at night thinking God help me!"

"I'm dyyyyying inside. Life is at my fingertips and I can't reach it. My life is gone and I have no hope. All his lost with nothing with nothing to gain but Death! I'm Dying inside."

"I'm slowly goin' away. I'm dying inside. Send the flowers to Room Twenty Four cause it could be the last thing I see is a Warm Smile! I'm dying inside!"

"God help me! I'm dyyying inside. My life is gone, I've seen alot of things but I've never had this! My hair has fallen out and my life is truly gone! I'm dying inside!"

"I'm dying.............Inside"

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Midnight Lantern says:

"Bear in mind, It's little short and kind of depressing and I've never written a Song before. Please remember, I've never written Song Lyrics before. This is my first time. I'm Dying Inside I've got a Headache and it's got to go. I feel all my sorrows and my woes, The World knows who I am. I'm Dying inside" "I'm dying inside, I'm dying inside. Bit by bit, I'm dying inside. My life slips away. I'm in a Hospital bed, Hooked up to machines and Wires. I'm Dying inside." ".Life cones and go's. I remember when I was three years ol'! and now I'm eighty nine and I'm dying inside." "My life has withered away and I have no life but this. My life has withered awat and it's come to this. I lie in bed at night thinking God help me!" "I'm dyyyyying inside. Life is at my fingertips and I can't reach it. My life is gone and I have no hope. All his lost with nothing with nothing to gain but Death! I'm Dying inside." "I'm slowly goin' away. I'm dying inside. Send the flowers to Room Twenty Four cause it could be the last thing I see is a Warm Smile! I'm dying inside!" "God help me! I'm dyyying inside. My life is gone, I've seen alot of things but I've never had this! My hair has fallen out and my life is truly gone! I'm dying inside!" "I'm dying.............Inside" "

Strange...reminds me of butter, yet I still approve.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Bear in mind, It's little short and kind of depressing and I've never written a Song before. Please remember, I've never written Song Lyrics before. This is my first time. I'm Dying Inside I've got a Headache and it's got to go. I feel all my sorrows and my woes, The World knows who I am. I'm Dying inside" "I'm dying inside, I'm dying inside. Bit by bit, I'm dying inside. My life slips away. I'm in a Hospital bed, Hooked up to machines and Wires. I'm Dying inside." ".Life cones and go's. I remember when I was three years ol'! and now I'm eighty nine and I'm dying inside." "My life has withered away and I have no life but this. My life has withered awat and it's come to this. I lie in bed at night thinking God help me!" "I'm dyyyyying inside. Life is at my fingertips and I can't reach it. My life is gone and I have no hope. All his lost with nothing with nothing to gain but Death! I'm Dying inside." "I'm slowly goin' away. I'm dying inside. Send the flowers to Room Twenty Four cause it could be the last thing I see is a Warm Smile! I'm dying inside!" "God help me! I'm dyyying inside. My life is gone, I've seen alot of things but I've never had this! My hair has fallen out and my life is truly gone! I'm dying inside!" "I'm dying.............Inside" "
Strange...reminds me of butter, yet I still approve."

Butter? As in the Food?

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Midnight Lantern says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
Strange...reminds me of butter, yet I still approve."
Butter? As in the Food?"

No. Butter as in the core of the sun. OF COURSE BUTTER THE FOOD!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild

so is this open to anyone who wants to post their lyrics

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

Forever Never (This isnt done yet, its one of my anger moment songs so yeah bear with it. About an old GF)

You believe what you did was right

But what you dont know is what it did to me, what it showed me about yourself.

You want to know what you showed me.

You showed me

HATE

RAGE

FEAR

Everything consumed into the time in which you destroyed what was pure.

You enjoyed the eyes and comments, you enjoyed the attention.

You enjoyed the days of slumber in other mens rooms.

But what you enjoyed more was the fact you could control my emotions.

You controlled the emotions within my heart and twisted them into something else.

Used the love i had for you into your own personal play thing.

When i had finally realized what you had done, you had drifted to far.

The times of passion and love long gone.

Now all i have in side are three emotions.

The very ones you left for me to deal with

HATE

RAGE

FEAR