Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DenzelMoton

Chapter 1: Origins of A Killer

---Gotham City, 1988---

The serene view over the majestic Gotham Bridge is wide and encompassing, rivalling the Brooklyn Bridge or the Golden Gate. The Gotham River, rushing at amazing speeds as it ferries ships and boats constantly to their new destinations, is the only passageway to and from Gotham's famous shipyards. Cars and motorcycles buzz over the suspended road, with sidewalks and paths lining the edges. One particular sight stands out on this particularly quiet Monday night: that of a man standing on the rail separating the walkways from the dirty, industrialized waters below. The man gulps in a mixture of fear and relief as he is about to end a life plagued by sadness and poverty.
Another man, however, walks up to him, as if to stop him from ending it all. However, he only extends a filthy hand towards the man on the rail, holding a can with a few coins in it.
"Could you spare a few coins for a homeless man?" pleads the pathetic figure.
The man on the rail responds that he doesnt have any left, as he gambled it all away, adding that even if he did have any, he surely wouldn't give it to a dirty old man on the street.
Suddenly, the old man goes crazy. He pulls out a rusty pocket knife and attacks the man on the rail, slashing at him. The younger man grabs the knife and jumps off the rail, glaring into the old man's eyes intently as they struggle. In the man's eyes he has a revelation: all life is meaningless. He suddenly realizes the only way to save these people from their pathetic lives is to kill them. With a swift thrust he plunges the knife into the man's skull, killing him instantly. He then lets the man fall to the ground without a touch of remorse. Smiling, he realizes that he must begin a quest of liberation, killing all those he deems worthy to escape the horrible lives they surely live.
The man then picks the knife up and slashes a deep cut into his forearm. The pain, he realizes, is like the pain Jesus felt on the cross; he, too, is a martyr. He looks at
the sky and laughs, a small giggle bursting into peals of hideous laughter. He then runs off, now a murderer. The man is deranged. The man is dangerous.

The man is Victor Zsasz.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComicStooge

Creepy. I hate Zsasz but I like this Fan-Fic.

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LT1085

Huh? I think i missed something...

imaginaryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By imaginaryman

I like it, sounds like a nice backstory :D

Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Billdevil

I like this, have they ever gone this far back with Zsasz?