My idea of a Hulk video game.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

I’m writing a fan PS4 hulk game that would maybe be set in the same universe as Spider-Man PS4, the game will include 3 maps which are smaller then Spider-Man PS4 they are Manhattan, The desert and maybe Toyko or the Forrest I’m not sure yet. There will also be a online team death match mode where players can play as different versions of the Hulk,Each version of the hulk has different abilities eg Green hulk is the most versatile in stats and is ability is his damage output increases for a short period of time, Grey Hulk has the same ability but is weaker, faster and more agile. main villain of the game is the leader and the other villains are general Thunderbolt Ross, Emil blonsky and the army, The U Foes,Zzzax,Bi Beast,Ravage and Flux(DLC enemies are Red King,Wolverine and the Thing) the game includes references to other villains In the game such as Dr Doom Juggernaut,Piecemeal,Glob and the circus of crime (I’m saving Red Hulk and the Abomination for the sequel) . The characters in the game are Betty Ross,She hulk,Doc Samson(Dosen’t appear in person but he is Bruce’s therapist) Amadeus cho, The avengers,Tony Stark and Reed Richards are mentioned in the game with Hulk abandoning the Avengers and not liking them.In the Game the hulk will have different skins such as joe fixit,age of apocalypse, World War Hulk etc Hulk will have loads of different combo moves and abilties such as thunder clap,ground smash,Turning cars into boxing gloves etc the Maps feature destroyable environments and vehicles.If the player wishes to go on a rampage if they wish they can but hulk will become wanted similar to the GTA games the first wave is Soldiers and trucks with rocket launchers, The second helicopters,The third tanks and tracking missiles, The final wave is Hulkbusters. Similar to SpiderMan PS4 which featured thug fights, base missions and challenges Hulk will fight Gamma mutated Civillians mutated by the leader,he will also having challenge missions where he has to get the highest destruction points in a certain time limit.

List below what you guys would like to see in a hulk Game or what you would improve about it all feedback would be appreciated thanks.