My first original characters/team (Taking place in Marvel)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Message bodyI've always been writing teams and characters that belong to Marvel or DC comics....THAT TIME HAS CHANGED!! I have come up with an original team (though it is set in the Marvel Universe) and the premise is the following: Anyone who knows X Men knows mutants are the next step in the evolutionary chain....I've expanded on that. I've taken the scientific (possibly fictional) "missing link" in the human species, and applied that the mutants! The step between humans and mutants are "post humans" who have gain abilities in adulthood, based on how they've lived their life. (Lazy=fat, smart=telepathy, etc.) and are less powerful I've decided that for as long as there have been mutants, post humans have been around much longer. They blend in easily and can all telepathically locate each other (though not communicate) they formed a secret alliance and have lived in peace....though recent happenings in the X Men have forced a few post human friends to come out into the open...they are: Missionary (James Matthews): Former Green Beret, his healing factor gave him the ability to heal faster, superhuman agility, strength, and reflexes...as well as retarded aging. He serves as leader of the POST HUMANS. Heracles (John Mars): The religous John Mars, while praying one night, suddenly became a demi god...similar to the hero Hercules, who his name is inspired after. Talisman (Eve Randall): Eve Randall always loved Doctor Strange (master of the mystic arts) and followed his adventures on the news constantly...she would always try in vain to re create the spells she heard...until one night...she gain the abilities to create "tokens" that are kept in a pouch. When thrown, they activate a certain spell. She was also able to replicate Doctor Strange's cloak of levitation, though she can disguise it as a jacket to blend in... Psy Mind (Jamie Gordon): Jamie always viewed herself as smart. Graduating Harvard at age 16, she was a professor at several different colleges, until one day, she developed telepathy (mind reading) and telekinesis (the ability to move things with one's mind) and serves as the person to keep everyone on the team "connected" to each other, by passing their thoughts along to everyone else Circuit (Frank Braddock): Obsessed with technology, one day, Frank couldn't get his laptop to start. He tried multiple things, and eventually got himself electrocuted...and survived...he gained the ability to project and manipulate electricity, as well as a side power of flight. MPH (Walter Robertson): Track star Walter Robertson had a college scholarship to several different colleges...but eventually, he gained the ability to move as super speed (so fast he would fly into the air) and knew he had to quit...he had nothing...until he found the Post Humans. He can fly at super speeds, and the faster he goes, the stronger he becomes. Later, I shall be writing my first chapter of this series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be updating this whenever possible...won't be too often, cause I mostly off ComicVine, but I try to get on when I can....if I get the chance, I'll update this.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#3  Edited By The Impersonator

This sounds interesting. I'll look forward to reading this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanks!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: You're welcome! :)

By the way, how are ya doin' bub?

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By KisserNe

This sounds like an awesome and very interesting idea! I already dig the basic outline of characters and the plot.

I can't wait to see your first chapter :D

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Project_Worm
Nice!! I had a similar idea a while back, Really liking the characters. Can't wait to see more.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123

Great idea!

Might wanna put some spacing on this massive paragraph though, and list out the characters that way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't. I can only post stories in a library using IE. I apologize for the inconvenience. PARTS 1 AND TWO ARE UP FOR ALL TO SEE!!