My Daken vs Deadpool Story Part 2

Avatar image for deadpool_a_k_a_wade_wilson
DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 2

"Wait!" exclamed Wilson to Daken as he was ready to deliever a killing blow. Daken rolled his eyes and raised his hand back ready to punch Wilson in the head, Wilson then said "No, Previously on Deadpool & Daken?!? Come on man!" Wilson then stood up and kicked Daken in the skin, and pushed him to the floor. "Ok, Previously On Deadpool & Daken... Daken a.k.a Ponytails ( i don't even know why i call him that), attacked me only cuz he could! Yes ladies and Gentlemen i'm the Victim" Daken got up even more angry then before, "I gotta ask.. Where'd you get the tats? And what in the name of God possessed you to get the horrible mohawk?!? I mean i get it, True-blue rebel and all buttt Dude! It's the frikin 21st-Century, E-News has taught us that we are better than that!" Daken then looked at him in a confused state, but just as he was about to attack again an arrow went through his head instantly knocking him out. "Well, that convienent ( Wilson then looked around the room) Hellllooooooo???? Anybody??? Tell me who watching! I always felll like!" Wilson's horibbly off tune singing was interrupted by an arrow penetrating his chest, Wilson ignored the pain and found some cover. "Dude! Yes you writer.. WTF Are You Doing?!? Ok Ok OK the whole mystery thing is ok, cliche but ok, now EVEN I know that has to be either Bullseye or Barking Barton, and what possible reason could Barton have to wanna kill lil ole me!" Wilson then stopped talking and thought back.. "OHHHHHHHHH, My Bad.. Stick around for Part 2.. the Plot ahem ahem, may actually thicken then"    

Avatar image for spawn_the_eternal
Spawn The Eternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spawn The Eternal

Nice, but the one you were originally gonna post was wayyyyyy funnier bro! why didn't u use that one?

Avatar image for deadpool_a_k_a_wade_wilson
DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 2

Cuz i'mmma save it for later, i'm just writing off base... haven't even pulled out the stops yet lol