My created Comic Character vs Anybody in all Comic Universe's

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrDestroyer187

HERE IS MY CREATED CHARACTERS INFO... READ CAREFULLY PLEASE...

No Caption Provided

Name: Necronomicon 
Hair: White
Eyes: Red
Skin: Lunar Blue
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 265 lbs ( Lean & Ripped )
Place of Origin: Planet Spartanium
Race: The Immortals
Alignment: Neutral
Powers & Abilities: Necronomicon is one of the most Powerful Beings in the entire Multiverse and has no limitations in his ability to directly use or overwhelm other powerful physical, energy, quasi-mystical, cosmic forces, Divine Powers & sources for his own. Due to his existence outside of the Multiverse, because of the death of his home world, he is completely immune to reality & body changing abilities,power mimicry,Divine Powers, energy manipulation, molecular manipulation, dimensional manipulation, magic, cosmic forces, mental powers & physical harm of his enemies. Necronomicon's cellular structure is more dense, resilient and biologically more effective than any meta-human ever. Necronomicon possesses Infinite levels of Physical Strength, Speed, Stamina & Durability, he has super enhanced senses that allow him to detect vibrational movements at the sub-atomic motion level, he can see well into the EM Spectrum. He can see and identify radio/television and any and all broadcast/transmitted frequencies, allowing him to avoid detection through radar or satellite monitoring methods. Has the ability to hear any sound at any volume or pitch from vast distances. This power is suggested to be a form of mental telepathy that corresponds to sound as he has been shown to hear sounds in outer space where there is no air for the sounds to travel through. He has the ability to influence all forms of energy allowing him to control magnetism, gravitational forces, radiation and electricity & see in vastly expanded and different radiation spectra frequencies of energy. Necronomicon has the unique ability  to tap into his instincts and seperate himself from his body at will, he is also capable of Cosmic Awareness & Precognition. Necronomicon's most impressive ability is to create his own powers by shere force of will or imagination. With his Great Powers Necronomicon also possesses a Genius Level Intellect, is Omni-Lingual & a Master Tactician. Necronomicon also has Super Human Longevity & Immortality.  

Now its up to you Comic Vine Members to choose a character from Any Comic Book Universe who you think would be able to take down my GUY.  Oh and i forgot to mention my Guy Necronomicon is not effected by pitiful little antics and gag reels like squirrel girl or any other comedic thing for that matter, but yea Necronomicon is a being of true power and not a Mockery... Thank You... ENOUGH SAID!
BEGIN!   
Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Shanana

You create a character that can't be beat and then you tell us to beat him?

thegreatfour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thegreatfour
@Sha: He's already done this and got the same complaints
puiwaihin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By puiwaihin

Oh, it's easy enough to make another custom character that would be bigger and more powerful.  It's that he wants this character matched up against actually published characters.