My alternate DBZ part 17 "A major battle before the war"

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yamacha : I was just using Nappa. Shin and Roshi wouldn't teach me KK. I needed a different powerful teacher.

Piccolo : Ok he heard you now LEAVE! *intensely attacking Tien so he dosen't focus on Yamacha.

Yamacha : Um.......yeah......ok * a bit scared of how strong they both are considering that they aren't even pushing it yet*

As Yamacha is flying away he feels a huge power and sees a large beam struggle.

Raditz's body has been fully restored. Both Roshi and Raditz were revived by Gohan's wish. Raditz immediately charges up testing his restored body and Zenkai boost. Roshi uses his Buff technique knowing it won't be enough but not willing to go out without a fight. They have a beam struggle.

Roshi is about to be over whelmed as Yamacha arrives. Yamacha flashes in and begins a flurry of attacks on Raditz. *breaking the beam struggle* Raditz easily dodges every attack after the second hit. Roshi charges up his lighting flash surprise attack and hits Raditz right as Raditz sent Yamacha flying with a powerful strike.

Raditz : "Aaaaaaaaargh That hurts" He clenches his fist and charges up which breaks the lighting attack. " So you have an attack that stings a bit but I will still crush you both."

Raditz quickly chargers up and hits them both with a Double Sunday attack.

As Yamacha recovers he rushes in with his Wolf Fang Fist attack. The attack hits and surprises Raditz with the damage it dose, but he again hits Yamacha and causes him to fly back.

Roshi splits into four copies of himself using the clone technique. Each one of the copies begins to charge a different attack. *solar flare* *kamehameha* * specail beam canon* *dodan ray*

Raditz squares up against the kamehameha Roshi " Bring it on old man"

The Roshi clones all fade back into each other around the Solar Flare Roshi. Roshi tosses his sunglasses to Yamcha through the clones as they fade away. The solar flare blinds Raditz as Yamcha puts the sunglasses on. Both Yamacha and Roshi charge a Kamehameha as Raditz shacks off his daze he gets hit from both sides.

Raditz : AAAAArrrrgh this time obviously being hurt.

Roshi : Don't let up. Yamacha : Charges in with another Wolf Fang Fist this time using his dragged foot sliding pebble technique to prevent Raditz from recognizing his movements. *Roshi is surprised and impressed with this addition to his technique* As Yamach backs off after the wolf attack Roshi rushes in with his own flurry hitting several times . Raditz begins blocking and dodging Roshi's attack so Yamach tries to step in but they are both hit with a flurry of attacks.

Roshi connects with Yamacha mentally surprising Yamacha : We can't take too much more of this can you distract him? Yamcha : Yeah.

Yamcha rushes in again with the Wolf Fang Fist but this time stops short. Raditz : "Really? Again? You fool" as he strikes right where Yamacha's head should be. As the wolf fades away Raditz is hit by the small ki Yamcha was using to sound like the dragging foot. Raditz now is completely facing the wrong direction as he is hit with a flurry of attacks from Yamacha.

Raditz very angered that these weaklings are hurting him again sends Yamach flying with another hit. But as he dose Roshi flashes right in his face. Roshi uses the Hypnosis Technique and puts Raditz to sleep.

Yamacha and Roshi then charge a Master Student Kamehameha and knock Raditz into outer space with it. They both smile and pass out as they know they've beaten someone they shouldn't have had a chance against.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By basicfan30
RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@basicfan30: Why is Tien fighting against Piccolo and Yamcha?

Its ok overall, but for some reason I didnt like Roshi using Makanko sampo and dodonpa.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: Well first off thank you for your response. Tien is sparring with Piccolo and very angry with Yamacha because he befriended Nappa. There are a few reasons I had Roshi using techniques he typically doesn't, first in my story he and Shin have become friends again another is to show off that he has many techniques he doesn't typically use. It'd be awesome if you could give your thoughts on the whole story. here's a link to my fan-fic page https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/fic-o-pedia-basicfan30-1988813/

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: Well first off thank you for your response.

No prob.

Tien is sparring with Piccolo and very angry with Yamacha because he befriended Nappa.

Oh, ok, reading this part alone was confusing because of that, but maybe if I had read the whole it would be ok.

There are a few reasons I had Roshi using techniques he typically doesn't, first in my story he and Shin have become friends again another is to show off that he has many techniques he doesn't typically use. It'd be awesome if you could give your thoughts on the whole story. here's a link to my fan-fic page https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/fic-o-pedia-basicfan30-1988813/

Hmm, well, tbh I don't think I'm gonna read everything, there are many links there, sorry. However, keep it up men! Ganbare!