My alternate DBZ part 15 " A Prince's Revenge" part 2

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vegeta is enraged that even in his Oozaru form he is still only evenly matched for Frieza's final form. Frieza is enraged that Vegeta has actually pushed him to his finale form and is still pushing him. Their clashes shake the planet and start really damaging the structure of the planet. Dende trembling with fear wishes that all the Namekians that have died in the last year are alive and well in a safe place. They arrive in King Yemma's way station. King Yemma : "Awwwwe come on even us here are watching this fight! Yall will have to wait" *Baba snaps and moves the image of the fight from her crystal ball to the wall. * Goku watches with amazement as Vegeta and Frieza continue to trade shots. Vegeta knows he will run out of stamina first so he charges up a Finale Flash. Even Frieza seems a bit frighten by Vegeta Oozaru's Huge Finale Flash but then he grins as Vegeta releases his attack. Frieza flashes in behind Vegeta. Frieza " Ooo ho ho you fool did you really think I'd just stand still and take a shot that large?" Frieza has a death beam charged as he sayes this before Vegeta can turn around the death beam has cut his tail off. Vegeta actually charges up screaming NOOOOOOOOOO as he transforms back to base form but when the transformation is complete he passes out face down. Frieza " Oo no you don't *flashes in down to where Vegeta is* and precedes to beat the ever loving crap out Vegeta. Goku watches becoming both angered and discussed as he sees Frieza's delight at Vegeta's pain. Clearly not interested in ending the fight only interested in Vegeta's pain. Something in Vegeta's pod activates the door closes and the pod begins rolling toward Vegeta. * Apparently their is a sensor connected to the Saiyans vital signs that call the pod to their location because the pod has a healing tank function. * Goku's rage has reached it's breaking point. Goku " I don't care if it kills me I WILL STOP YOU MONSTER" KK X 10. Goku rushes in and begins fighting Frieza but Goku's energy is flashing in and out with a different aura. Vegeta barely is able to crawl into his pod. Vegeta "I will find and kill you Frieza" *coughs up blood passes out* As Vegeta's pod is about the distance of our moon away from planet Namekian he is woke by a power. " Can it be......" passes back out. The KK X 10 has tricked Goku's primal saiyan nature as he becomes a Super Saiyan. ** in my story Goku is actually still well below Frieza but Frieza is too tired and hurt to keep up** Goku having learned from Vegeta's mistake he pumbles Frieza with strikes before charging up his KA MA HA MA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The blast seems to have worked but the planet is clearly about to explode. The camera pulls back then zooms into King Cold's Ship Cooler in first form speaking to King Cold in second form "Should we have saved Frieza?" King Cold " NO he wanted to face the Super Saiyan despite great grandpa's warning. Plus the engineers keep telling us they can actually upgrade us. A bold claim. This will give them the chance to prove themselves."

Will Goku get off the planet alive next time on My alternate DBZ part 16