#1 Posted by basicfan30 (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

Roshi, Shen and Gohan are watching the fight between Nappa and Mecha-Raditz. ( the fight has been going on for awhile with neither having the upper hand) Roshi mentally connects with Shen and ask if he thinks Gohan can help if they have to step in. Shen : His growth is tremendous when pushed but a bit frail like you before that.*smirk* Roshi : I'll show you frail!!!! (they begin to wrestle) Gohan : Masters Masters their coming!!!!!!!

Nappa and Mecha-Raditz crash through the Kame house creating lots of debris including several girlie magazines. Roshi : Thats it!! Kaio-ken x3 ( with recent training this puts his power level at 9,000) Shen : Gohan find a jar (pointing to the ruble) Gohan : Awe but Master Roshi is about to fight why can't I? Shen : The jar will win the fight. Now don't question your master. Gohan : confused and sarcastically : yeeees Master Shen. Shen : Kaio-ken x3 Roshi wait which one are you even going after?? trails off following Roshi? Nappa and Raditz are spiraling through air hitting each other but still moving faster than Roshi trying to catch them. Nappa and Raditz crash into a mountain finally stopping. ::Roshi and Shen catch up:: Shen we're going after the long haired one right? Roshi : Right. But then the ruble of the mountain clears as Mecha-Raditz charges up. Mecha-Raditz : I am an A-Class Warrior Nappa and you are going down. Nappa : Haha hahaha Raditz you know I'm an Elite you don't stand a chance even with those silly metal bits. Roshi and Shen both revert back to normal form and hide behind a tree. Roshi and Shen : Sh!t they remember !!!! Roshi : Atleast they are still fighting each other rather than us. Shen : I hope Gohan finds a jar quickly Roshi : Great plan Shen. Nappa and Mecha-Raditz fight continues with epic clashes as they are equals. Gohan arrives : Here Master Shen. ::holds out one jar:: Roshi : Only one jar Shen? Gohan : that's all I could find. ((Yamacha wakes up a bit hurt but ok and feels Nappa and Mecha-Raditz fight so rushes towards them)) Roshi : Gohan you are going to have to really power up and hold that jar tight then close it when we say to. And Keep Your Eyes Closed! Gohan : what???? Roshi : Just do it. Gohan : Charges up OooooKaaaay ::closes eyes:: Roshi : lets knock out Nappa and trap Raditz. Shen : Who's going to doing the sacrificing ? Roshi : I am lets go. :: Roshi and Shen Kaio-ken x3 Roshi looks away:: Shen flys right up to Nappa and Mecha-Raditz and uses the Solar Flare. Then Roshi charges and fires Kamehameha from one direction and Shen fires the Dodon Ray from the opposite direction. They sucessfully KO Nappa. Raditz now recoverd from the solar flare exclaims : What the hell are you old fools doing? Roshi : Old eh' Evil Containment Waaaaaaaaave The wave engulfs Mecha-Raditz and sucessfully contains him. Roshi fades away. Yamacha arrives : What happened?????? Gohan : Yamcha's here ::opening eyes:: Shen to Yamacha : He knows who he is. Yamacha : He's my friend now I know it. ::picks up Nappa and holds on his shoulders:: Yamacha flys away.

#2 Posted by basicfan30 (1496 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided