Mr. Slugg meets Earthworm Woman

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theik2

Lugubrious Slugg worked in the park in Gotham City. He insisted on being called Mr. Slugg. One day he was tending the woods in the park when he encountered an alien looking slug. He tried to catch it but it bit him. He put it in a bag and handed it over to his boss.

He quickly began oozing slime from his pores. He went into hiding and became bitter. He decided to embark on a life of crime to get revenge on society. He decided to rob a bank. He wore only shorts and a mask to maximize his sliming potential. He entered the bank and quickly slimed the people in the lobby. and took one of them hostage and threatened to shoot him if the bank didn't give him all of the cash on the premises.

As the head cashier got the cash she pushed a button summoning help. She gave four bags of cash but Mr. Slugg slimed her too. Earthworm Woman (EW) was close to the bank and got the alert. She hated to do it but she burrowed into the bank lobby. EW sensed where Mr. Slugg was standing and surfaced right under him. He fell into EW's tunnel and she wrestled with him for a while before cuffing him. EW was slimed too.

EW pulled him up to the floor and laid him out there to wait for the police. Mr. Slugg glared at EW and said "Oh great, another big chested superbabe! I can see the disgust in your eyes. I repulse you!" She responded "I'm Earthworm Woman and your slime and ugliness don't bother me! Just keep quiet and wait for the police."

EW checked on the other people in the bank and assured them they are safe. EW took a sample of Mr. Slugg's slime. He cried out in mock pain and fear. EW was glad that her costume was moisture resistant. So little of the slime actually reached her skin. The police came and summoned a HAZMAT unit to handle Mr. Slugg. All of the witnesses gave statements to the police. Those who were slimed got a hot shower from the HAZMAT people to get the slime off them.

That night EW was summoned to see Batman himself. She was nervous but went. Although EW worshipped Batman, she felt he was too aloof and judgmental. Batgirl went with her to give her moral support. They entered the Batcave and met Batman and Robin. Batman was as inscrutable as ever and Robin looked at them disdainfully. Batgirl whispered to EW to ignore Robin.

Nervously EW handed Batman the vial containing Mr. Slugg's slime. Batman said "I see your scientific background has served you well. Good job Earthworm Woman!" Batman went on to say that Mr. Slugg must have been the man who was bitten by a slug a month before. He went on saying that the slug in question was a mutant slug. He thanked EW again and congratulated her for her first solo arrest.

EW and Batgirl leave and Batgirl said "Batman likes you! This is so awesome!" Batgirl gave her a hug and said "Let's celebrate!" EW said "I know a great pizza place we can go to!"

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

#2  Edited By cbishop

@theik2: Funny, I was just thinking about EW last night, wondering where you had gotten to. Good to see her back. :)

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@theik2: Uhm hate to burst your bubble, what with my ecological know how, but while slugs can bite, no slug has the ability to break human flesh with its multitude of teeth

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese:How about a horrible mutant slug? In my world mutant slugs can bite through skin. lol

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theik2: Fair enough

Earthworms on the other hand...
Earthworms on the other hand...

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese:How horrible! Eating a harmless earthworm! I have to get a grip on myself!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theik2: Yeah it is fairly gruesome

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By linsanel_Doctor
theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theik2:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theik2:I know how you feel. It breaks my heart.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: @theik2: It's okay! The two things I know about earthworms are that they have seven hearts, so even segmented, they can survive! ...The other thing is that supposedly there's not an inch of soil that hasn't passed through an earthworm at some point, but that's not really relevant here. ;}

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop:Thanks for making me feel better. ;)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers