Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe vs Marvel Universe

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Moomin123

What'd happen if the Marvel Universe was involved in the Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe scenario

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Moomin123

It is a dark and stormy night, in Dr. Doom's castle in Latveria. Victor Von Doom eagerly awaits an old friend of his.
Suddenly, a helicopter lands in the castle's grounds. The helicopter bears a swastika, and something much more evil within. The doors open and out comes Johann Schmit, otherwise known as...Red Skull.
"Victor, it's good to see you again" says Red Skull.
"You too, Johann" says Victor. "Do you have the plutonium samples?"
Red Skull reveals a glass tube containing a plutonium sample. Victor stares in admiration.
"It's beautiful" says Victor. He takes it away from Red Skull and places it within a generator of some sort. The generator is hooked up to a circular machine that takes up the majority of the grounds.
"Activate teleportational generators" orders Victor. Suddenly a green electrical light is created within the circle. It's almost blinding.
"At last, my teleporter is complete" says Victor. "Finally, my plans are coming to fruition!"
"Excuse me, Victor" interupts Red Skull. "I believe you still need to fulfil your part of the bargain"
Victor turns and smiles, although Red Skull cannot see it through Victor's mask. Victor then hands Red Skull a needle with a red substance.
"The Super Soldier Serum" says Victor. "You do know that this has only properly worked with Captain America"
"Yes I know" says Skull. "But I must try"
Skull then speedily pumps the serum into his arm. The serum slowly lowers into Skull's arm as he shakes in excitement.
Skull then arches his back and shakes in an unstable manner. His body is briefly aching as he falls to the floor. Skull is on the floor unconscious but, as he lies there, his muscles grow larger and he grows taller himself. Finally he opens his eyes and gets up.
"How do you feel, Johann?" asks Victor.
"I feel...excellent" says Skull. He then laughs in joy. "No-one can stop us now, friend"
"Don't be to sure, Skull" says a familiar voice. Skull and Victor turn in anger.
"Captain America!" cries Skull. In front of Red Skull and Dr. Doom stand Capt. America, Iron Man and Wolverine. They are ready for an arse-whooping!
"Your little science experiment ends here!" says Wolverine. He then extracts his adamantium claws.
"Oh, don't be so sure Wolverine" says Dr. Doom. Suddenly, Victor fires a magical energy blast from his hands which hits Wolverine. Wolverine then falls to the floor.
Cap and Iron Man then run into battle. Cap tries to punch Red Skull, think that it'll be easy to beat him, but he's wrong as Red Skull quickly stops Cap's punch with his own hand and then punches him back in the face. Cap is on the floor confused with an aching cheek.
"How did you-"
"The Super-Soldier Serum, Captain" laughs Red Skull. "I managed to get my hands on some of it and I must say, It's quite relieving to regain these powers"

Meanwhile, Iron Man and Dr. Doom are punching each other and other stuff. Dr. Doom however kicks Iron Man to the floor and is about to deliver a final blow to his chest. But Iron Man fires a blast at Doom, but misses and hits the teleportation field. The field then goes out of control and changes from green to yellow endlessly.

"You fool!" shouts Doom. "What have you done?"

Cap then finally grabs his sheild and throws it at Doom, therefore casting him into the unstable teleportation field. He struggles in pain and screams as he sinks into the field. Finally the teleporter explodes and shuts it down forever. Surprised at what's happened, the Avengers knock out Red Skull, throw him into the S.H.I.E.L.D jetplane and accept Victor Von Doom's disappearence.

However this wasn't the end of Dr. Doom's power. Oh no...this was merely the beginning. To be continued!