Mimic Vs Superman Prime - Short Story Part 2

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mimic12

Ok were we last left of the Exiles came to Earth 616 to stop Superman Prime. After Meating the Justice League they were trying to come up with a plane. 

Earth 616 5pm. 

Morph: Wow the watch tower is cool but it dosent hold a candle to the Crystal Palace. 

Soon everybody knows a knock at the door. Blink walks over and opens it and a man comes in. 

Man: Wich one of you is the one they call Mimic? 

Mimic steps forward. 

Mimic: That would be me. Who are you? 

Man: My name is Colnel Nicholas Joseph Fury and im command of the Strategic Hazard Intervention, Espionage and Logistics Directorate are if you wish SHIELD. Im here to deliver a package for you. 

Nick hands the package to Mimic and everybody gather around him to see what it is. Mimic opens it and everyone wonders what it is. 

Blink: What is this thing cal? 

Mimic: Its called the Mutant Amplifier and it with it i can defeat Superman Prime. 

End of part 3. 

I know it was kind of short chapter but I don't get much time on the computers at the library.
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mimic12

And now part 4. 

Blink: What is this thing Cal? 

Mimic: Its called the Mutant Amplifier and with it I can defeat Superman Prime. 

Blink: Why you Cal? Why not someone else? 

Mimic: Because Clarice I half to. To make up for my mistakes. I had a chance to kill Proteus but I did not and because of that a lot of people died. This is how im going to redeem my self. 

A couple of hours later the sky started to tern red and thunder begain to come down. A black streak swooped down and hit the ground. 

Morph: OH NOOO!! ITS HIM!! 

Superman Prime: Yes its me... And now your world will be mine. 

Mimic: Not on my Watch! 

Mimic activated the Mutant Amlifier then Mimic's body begain to glow as his power were increased to more then a 100 fold. Mimic copied the powers of every mutant on earth and all the powers he copied were boosted to. Now Mimic was ready for the fight of his life. 

Mimic: Wow this is amazing I never felt such power. So Prime a my friend Wolverine would say are you ready for a scrap? 

Superman Prime: Oh im ready ill kill you... ill kill you to Death. 

End of part 4. Let me you people think so I can do part 5.